Mature Women 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_oyzaqkO7311wttq9lo1_540.jpg

Nothing but boots
tumblr_oy7t3673v01vmyx14o1_500.jpg

Those heels might hurt, digging into my shoulders while she's being eaten, but it would be soooooooooooooo worth it...:rose:

Thanks to all these beautiful mature women for posing and to those who posted the pics for sharing. I have always found older women to be the sexiest.

99% of the women I know certainly talk and act as though they think they are unattractive because of a few extra pounds, a little sag here or there, grey hair, a wrinkle or two, etc. I wish they could all see how appreciated they are here on the Lit BB. In my time here ( years) I have expanded my idea of what makes a sexy woman to include many beyond what I used to think of as 'my type'.

Thanks to all these beautiful mature women for posing and to those who posted the pics for sharing. I have always found older women to be the sexiest.

99% of the women I know certainly talk and act as though they think they are unattractive because of a few extra pounds, a little sag here or there, grey hair, a wrinkle or two, etc. I wish they could all see how appreciated they are here on the Lit BB. In my time here ( years) I have expanded my idea of what makes a sexy woman to include many beyond what I used to think of as 'my type'.

I couldn't have said it better myself. Although in my case, I have always been attracted to older women, even as a late teen. The combination of beauty and confidence was soooooo sexy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back