Trump Tweet Thread

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
·
3h
Numerous states introducing Bible Literacy classes, giving students the option of studying the Bible. Starting to make a turn back? Great!


Make Religion Great Again by forcing schoolkids to read Bibles? I doubt that will have the effect they're after.
 
Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
·
3h
Numerous states introducing Bible Literacy classes, giving students the option of studying the Bible. Starting to make a turn back? Great!


Make Religion Great Again by forcing schoolkids to read Bibles? I doubt that will have the effect they're after.

Especially when the Satanists file a lawsuit demanding equal time for their texts.

In Arizona, the Satanists have filed lawsuits demanding equal time for them to present the religious invocation at public meetings. Freedom of religion!!!

Let all superstitions have equal access, or keep them all out of governmental functions.
 
Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
·
3h
Numerous states introducing Bible Literacy classes, giving students the option of studying the Bible. Starting to make a turn back? Great!


Make Religion Great Again by forcing schoolkids to read Bibles? I doubt that will have the effect they're after.

For three years in high school, I attended religious instructions, so I could be Confirmed as a Catholic. We NEVER EVER had "Bible Literacy!" DAMN Protestants!!!
 
I suspect the course will concentrate on the historical references in the Bible rather than any actual "religious" beliefs. I took a class at the community (public) college called the Bible as History back in the seventies. It helped make a lot of sense of all the contradictions. Having said that, I am sure there would be some teachers that would use it to promote their religious beliefs.

Originally, public schools used the Bible to teach reading. It was one book almost every family had so it made it easy to access. I always thought trying to learn to read from that book must have been very hard. But I also think it taught people to be better readers than they are today.

The Satanists have a dumb name, but their tenets are actually pretty good.

https://thesatanictemple.com/pages/tenets
 
Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
·
17h
In the beautiful Midwest, windchill temperatures are reaching minus 60 degrees, the coldest ever recorded. In coming days, expected to get even colder. People can’t last outside even for minutes. What the hell is going on with Global Waming? Please come back fast, we need you!


Someone needs to inform the White House that it is now January. I think that information was lost during the shutdown.
 
Christian only make up 70% of the U.S. population, but they control approximately 99% of the levers of government power. Almost all of America's judges, legislators, governors and mayors are Christians, but that's not enough for Republicans! They want 100%!!!

Republicans keep calling for laws to be passed to strip legal rights away from gays, lesbians, bisexuals, hermaphrodites and transexuals and reduce them to second class citizens. These calls to hurt millions of their fellow Americans are based on their religious beliefs. They want their
religious doctrine to codified into our legal system.

They're also calling for laws to set back women's legal and reproductive rights back by 100 years, or more. Again, this is because they believe that their religious doctrine calls for men to have more rights than women.

They're also calling for science teachers in public schools to stop teaching science, because their religious beliefs demand that children believe that man was created by an invisible deity that created the first man out of dirt.

The religious right are not some sort of benevolent part of society, just quietly sitting on the sidelines and letting us all get along with out lives. They're an aggressive army of ignorant bullies who want to control the rest of us, and to impose cruel punishments on those who resist being controlled.
 
Donald J. Trump Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump
·
2h
The Intelligence people seem to be extremely passive and naive when it comes to the dangers of Iran. They are wrong! When I became President Iran was making trouble all over the Middle East, and beyond. Since ending the terrible Iran Nuclear Deal, they are MUCH different, but....

Donald J. Trump Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump
·
2h
....a source of potential danger and conflict. They are testing Rockets (last week) and more, and are coming very close to the edge. There economy is now crashing, which is the only thing holding them back. Be careful of Iran. Perhaps Intelligence should go back to school!


"Global Waming" might be a typing error, but "there" for "their" is clearly not.
 
Trump's a moron. So are the Trumpettes who still are supporting him.
 
Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
·
8h
Dow just broke 25,000. Tremendous news!


Almost at the level it was back in January 2018. Tremendous.
 
Donald Trump Jr.@DonaldJTrumpJr
.
It’s almost like a funny version of an S&L skit.


Would that be Saturday And Live?
 
Donald J. Trump Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
Feb 14
“Trying to use the 25th Amendment to try and circumvent the Election is a despicable act of unconstitutional power grabbing...which happens in third world countries. You have to obey the law. This is an attack on our system & Constitution.” Alan Dershowitz. @TuckerCarlson


The 25th Amendment is unconstitutional. Any questions?
 
Donald J. Trump
Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
·
16h
We are here to proclaim that a new day is coming in Latin America. In Venezuela and across the Western Hemisphere, Socialism is DYING - and liberty, prosperity, and democracy are being REBORN...

Donald J. Trump
Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
·
15h
The people of Venezuela are standing for FREEDOM and DEMOCRACY – and the United States of America is standing right by their side!

Donald J. Trump
Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
·
15h
I ask every member of the Maduro regime: End this nightmare of poverty, hunger and death. LET YOUR PEOPLE GO. Set your country free! Now is the time for all Venezuelan Patriots to act together, as one united people. Nothing could be better for the future of Venezuela!

Donald J. Trump
Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump
·
13h
Today more than 50 countries around the world now recognize the rightful government of Venezuela. The Venezuelan people have spoken and the world has heard their voice. They are turning the page on Socialism and Dictatorship; and there will be NO GOING BACK!


I think I prefer this to invasion. Why send troops to fight and die for Democracy and Freedom, when we can do our nation-building by Tweet?
 
Sounds like you're tired of winning, Scotty. Maybe you need a nap.

No I need to hear the truth for once from the Neo Nazi Dumbacrats who see nothing wrong in killing babies, selling slaves they bring up from the south, freeing terrorist so they can kill again, lying and protecting their own criminal racists (like the three little pigs of Virginia) not wanting fair trials and arresting people in the middle of the night or for known corrupt criminals like the Clinton's who have actually committed everything you are accusing President Trump of doing not be brought to trial (a fair trail not one of your lynch mob type). And demanding fair elections as you know better than anyone that over half the Democrats in Congress got there by stuffing the ballot boxes. The Dumbacrats wet their pants at the fear of voter I.D. and fair counting of votes.

But mostly you that believe the world is flat and that you won't be a victim of Socialism or Communistism when a great dictator takes over. Soros maybe? Because you are a victim of the liberal education system you don't know what happened to the Brown Shirts, the Red Shirts or the Long Marchers that brought dictators to power or what happens to the so called intellectuals like yourself after they get in power. I hope I'm around when you find out.

I don't expect you to see the truth. You are the one taking a nap. When you wake up it will be too late.

But at least I wish to thank you for reading my comments and I return the respect by reading yours. Most fascists or leftist refuse to listen to any point other than their own. They feel if they do the lies they have been told by their own leaders will cause them to turn against their own gods. I believe you are smarter than most leftist as you do read all comments and I enjoy having you express what you think and point out if anything I say is wrong. That is how we do things in this country. Everyone is allowed to express their thoughts.
 
Donald J. Trump
Verified account@realDonaldTrump
19h19 hours ago

I have asked China to immediately remove all Tariffs on our agricultural products (including beef, pork, etc.) based on the fact that we are moving along nicely with Trade discussions....

Donald J. Trump
Verified account@realDonaldTrump
19h19 hours ago

....and I did not increase their second traunch of Tariffs to 25% on March 1st. This is very important for our great farmers - and me!


"I promise not to punch you in the nose. Now you have to let go of my balls. Uncle! Uncle!"
 
Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
3h3 hours ago

Democrats just blocked @FoxNews from holding a debate. Good, then I think I’ll do the same thing with the Fake News Networks and the Radical Left Democrats in the General Election debates!


Then I guess we won't be seeing Trump at any debates.
 
freeing terrorist so they can kill again
Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

The United States is asking Britain, France, Germany and other European allies to take back over 800 ISIS fighters that we captured in Syria and put them on trial. The Caliphate is ready to fall. The alternative is not a good one in that [or] we will be forced to release them........
7:51 PM - 16 Feb 2019
 

Donald J. Trump
Verified account @realDonaldTrump
21h21 hours ago

It is shameful that House Democrats won’t take a stronger stand against Anti-Semitism in their conference. Anti-Semitism has fueled atrocities throughout history and it’s inconceivable they will not act to condemn it!


I do not believe that President Trump knows what the word "shameful" means.

6.jpg
 
Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
3h3 hours ago

Democrats just blocked @FoxNews from holding a debate. Good, then I think I’ll do the same thing with the Fake News Networks and the Radical Left Democrats in the General Election debates!


Then I guess we won't be seeing Trump at any debates.
"The campaign supports the RNC's decision to suspend the debate on Feb. 26 due to the total lack of substance and respect exhibited during Wednesday night's debate," Trump's campaign said in a statement.
He has a short memory.
 
Wish to thank phrodau for his great contribution to the Nazi/Commie cause. He is willing to give his life to the cause, if not to bring the low life rich fat cat dictators to power than to give his life after they come to power. re: like the people in Nazi Germany, Russia, China, Cuba and all other two bit dictatorships. No dictator wishes to have "revoluntaries" around who sold out their country and families as they may get it into their heads to be a threat to dictator. I can't wait to see some great Russian or ISIS member walk into congress like Hussein did when he took full power and start calling out all the names of the members who he felt might in the least question him in anyway no matter how loyal they said they were and shot them or were loud mouths.

Remember poor Nancy P. , Hillary and Sanders have already created their own monsters who have destroyed them. Nancy has lost her leadership role in Congress, Hillary and Bill have been tossed in the dumpster by the radicals and Sanders has created his own little monsters who now push him to the back.

The fifty or so terrorist criminals the Dumacrats announcing they will "run" in 2020 are all alike and not one of them will be chosen. The smoke filled room at Soros home or some other rich fat cat will decide who runs, not the Party or the people.

The people no longer matter in any way to the Party. Look at CA and CO they have taken the voting rights away from their citizens. Look at VA where racists pigs run the state and the dumbacrats protect them. Not only they but the fake civil rights organizations who are just a bunch of uncle tom's see nothing wrong with African Americans being slaves to the same people their ancestors were slaves to. After all slavery is a good thing, ask phrodeau who believes in the lies he is told, sees nothing wrong with slavery, killing babies, being a racist pig, having drug dealers as political leaders and only the rich fat cats have everything while the people are taxed to death and living under a police state. He can not point out any socialist state nazi or commie that has worked, yet he is willing to sell his family and himself and everyone else down the river.

As a war monger and a hater of Islam and every other religion and race he thinks it is wonderful to hear such little uneducated freaks of nature such as Omar and Cortez. By the way, they are not the ones speaking. Both are dumb as a rock and are run by other people just like Obama was. The so called Chief of Staff of Corez is a thief who has hired a single camera man to film her (you notice she never has a real crowd around her) and controls her like a puppet. Omar is the same way. If she really was a Muslim and believed in the radical laws as she says, she would be stoned for her behavior towards men. Have you heard her say one thing against China for putting all their Muslim citizens into concentration camps? No nor will she come out and condemn women and girls being sold into slavery or the murder of innocent Muslims and the destruction of holy places, schools, etc. by the fake radical Islam terrorists. Nor will you see our friend here come out from under the rock he is hiding and do such.

I don't hate these uneducated fools. I feel sorry for them. But you have to remember they can never win an honest election. The people will turn on them so they have to destroy the rights of the people, violate our civil rights and human rights and rights as a free citizen to take power. Like Hitler and Lenin and Mao and all the others, they will use a small group of jerks who hope to get free shinny things in return for selling their freedom as well as their family. Fools. In the end they get what they deserve death or prison or slavery.

I understand why the Dumacrats won't let FOXX or any real news agency conduct debates. Remember how Clinton cheated and didn't even trying to hide it. Like her college degree and her bar exam she could only stand a chance by cheating. This time the Dumbcrats are doing all they can to ensure a corrupt and illegal overthrow of the United States. We really should be treating them like we treat other terrorist.

My friend you still live in a land where free speech (even though you are doing all you can to destroy it) is a treasure and you are allowed to print your foolish lies and comic statements. If you believed one word of what you say, you would be asking for punishment of the leaders of the Dumbacrats and the fake media. But you don't and you don't mean a word therefore that you say. It is understandable. Even an uneducated fool knows when he is being used and a liar. But I'm sure they will not shoot you or put you in a concentration camp but find you are a good slave and fool.

I know for a fact you could not survive one year in a land like Cuba or Venezuela or China or Syria or Russia. Like the jerks in the Middle East who are now begging to be allowed to return "home" because they found out what a terrible thing they got themselves into. Let them rot in their own hell. Just thank God that you aren't one of them. That you knew what you say is a lie and that you would rather be here under our Constitution then under their socialist, fascists, communists heaven. But your greed for shinny things causes you to try and destroy the very thing that is protecting you from such a death or life like theirs. So you understand why Americans feel sorry for you and your fools.
 
Saying Democrats need to cheat to win elections is like saying Grandpa Marmalade weighs 240 lbs.

Lies, lies, and more lies!!!
 
The democrats could not win an honest election. That is why they don't want a real debate or fair voting.

Even in the last debates FOXX had a fake reporter who was bribed by the Democrats and remember the jerk who gave Hillary the questions and answers to the debate and she didn't even try to hide it? Of course Hillary got her college degree and law degree the same way so that is understandable.

If the Democrats really think they could win a fair election than lets have one.
Voter I.D.
Local polling places so the people working there know if someone doesn't belong.
Votes counted at the local polling place and verified before count is used.
Only American citizens can vote. No illegals, no dead, no cartoon characters. No felon criminals.
All candidates must report every dime used in their campaign. It should be audited.
All donations must show who gave and how much and no more fake foundations, etc. Any organization shall have its members listed so people who will know who is really in charge of the candidate.
A ceiling as to how much money each candidate may receive for elections purposes.
Equal time for all candidates on radio, TV and newspapers. No paid political ads. No candidate shall be charged by the press for time used to give their views and answer questions.
No vote shall be counted till the last polling place has closed. That means Hawaii, Guam, etc. must close before Manhattan Island can open their boxes and count their votes.
All mail in votes shall be counted at the same time as walk in votes so no more of this counting extra votes if a candidate loses.
All over seas American voters shall have plenty of time to get their votes mailed in.
All parties who have candidates must be on the ballot. No more of this bit like in CA. Nor like CO saying that the people's vote no longer counts, the politicians will decide who wins their state.
No more cheating on the debates. All candidates must be given equal time and asked the same questions. (No more Hillary Clinton and fake news type of debates).
The state will divide its electoral votes according to the percentage of votes so each candidate gets a fair count.
 
Why do Cult 45 members claim Dems cheat during elections but look at North Carolina and see the Republican candidate committed election fraud.

It were the GOP that put forth Citizens United, which opened up elections to corporations.

It is the GOP that wants poor people to pay for Voter ID, which is a poll tax and illegal.
 
It were the GOP that put forth Citizens United, which opened up elections to corporations.

It is the GOP that wants poor people to pay for Voter ID, which is a poll tax and illegal.[/QUOTE]

Then you agree that corporations should not be allowed to operate as individuals. If so then they should lose their tax status as a corporation. I agree with you.

As for your second statement it is the democrats that say certain races, elderly and poor are too stupid to get voter I.D. After all you do need I.D. for just about anything for getting food and relief from the government to cashing checks, etc. I don't think they are as stupid as some of the Democratic Leaders. No, it is a way for again cheating at the poles. You have to register, you have to sign in when you go to a polling place, so why not show I.D. Would you like a dozen illegal voters to vote for the Republican candidate. Of course not. Have the DMV which is where most people get their I.D. (by the way CA again broke the law by not arranging a DMV I.D. for citizens and non citizens which is the law. Now all CA are forced to get new I.D. or not be able to use their licence as I.D. when traveling. Democrats.

I understand the fear the leftist have of being forced from office by a fair election. After all it was by cheating and force and illegal manners they came to power in other countries and kept power. Free elections are something to be feared by the left or communists as well as free speech, free press, civil rights and human rights.

I meant to add one more thing to the list. No more early voting. That is another way of stuffing the ballot boxes. If necessary have election day as a holiday so all can get time to vote. Any problem with any of this?
 
Why do Cult 45 members claim Dems cheat during elections but look at North Carolina and see the Republican candidate committed election fraud.

It were the GOP that put forth Citizens United, which opened up elections to corporations.

It is the GOP that wants poor people to pay for Voter ID, which is a poll tax and illegal.
And it’s the religious right claiming that voter ID is the Mark of the Beast.
 

Donald J. Trump Verified account @realDonaldTrump
6h6 hours ago

Airplanes are becoming far too complex to fly. Pilots are no longer needed, but rather computer scientists from MIT. I see it all the time in many products. Always seeking to go one unnecessary step further, when often old and simpler is far better. Split second decisions are....

Donald J. Trump Verified account @realDonaldTrump
6h6 hours ago

....needed, and the complexity creates danger. All of this for great cost yet very little gain. I don’t know about you, but I don’t want Albert Einstein to be my pilot. I want great flying professionals that are allowed to easily and quickly take control of a plane!


Sounds like he could get behind the Green New Deal.
 
Back
Top