Political cartoons

a8997dd7425228b344af749d2948ebe8e094e4d2c4237c1194e10390d88ba413.jpg
 
Be thankful we only equality and not payback


The meme's slogan is actually a big problem in the fight for equality. The radicals have that payback attitude, which loses them support and gains them opposition. Equality is fine, but men (White Men) will not switch roles.

Equality is about balance, not revenge.
 
Last edited:
Satire

Not news.

Look at the caption.

Look at the author.

Andy Borowitz wrote the joke.

Donald J. Trump’s $4.7-trillion budget raised eyebrows on Monday when government-watchdog groups discovered that it contained twenty million dollars for bail.


The line item for a “bail fund” was buried in the fine print of the published budget, along with a footnote specifying that the money could be used only to bail out Trump and members of his immediate family.

The footnote listed the members of his family who would be eligible to use the funds, including his daughter Ivanka and his sons Donald, Jr., and Eric, but not his son-in-law, Jared Kushner.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi joined a chorus of congressional Democrats who cried foul at the notion of American taxpayers posting bail for Trump and his family.

“At the end of the day, this is going to cost way more than twenty mil,” she said.

The New Yorker magazine, The Borowitz Report
 
Back
Top