Kimberley Gets Her Man

I finish my day early and head to Mr. Lamour’s yacht for hopefully an agreement for both parties as I may be a bit naive at 29 but confident that I can “ get my man” as I always do. I arrive at the docks wearing a bright pink blouse, black pleated skirt about 2” above the knees, dark brown pantyhose and 2” strappy pink heels. Every once in awhile minding my skirt in the ocean breeze. I figure Id arrive early, about 2 to tey to “snoop” around to see if I can find anything suspicious. As I begin to board the yacht I think I am in clear but then 5 guys see me and ask me who I am as one makes lewd comments on my “ 40” long nylon clad legs as I try to ignore him and state why I am there, trying to play off that I am way earlier then scheduled time frame.
 
Dale Hansen watched the girl walking along the dock from his chair on board his cabin cruiser. http://tommyandalan.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/jeff_023.jpg Dale chose this berth especially. It was inconvenient being the last berth in the marina, but it was private. The cruiser was all about entertainment, looking after the guys who helped in business. So you couldn't drive all the way to the berth, but he kept a golf cart handy if people and goods needed ferrying.

Dale liked to entertain. He liked the sort of entertainment best offered away from prying eyes. And when Mark Lamour rented the berth next door and started filming porn on his yacht, Dale felt even more certain he'd made the right decision.

He and Mark became friends. They didn't share any business interests, but they shared a lot of more nefarious activities. The gay fucking which Mark filmed on board didn't interest Mark, but when Mark's assistant Hayley was on board, and when the agency sent girls to work for Mark, Dale found lots to enjoy.

He had four guests on board today. His partner Troy and Troy's neighbour Chuck, a business supplier named Derek, and Dale's son-in-law Jared. They were celebrating the quarterly profit which had come in way above expectations. The strippers had been and gone. The five guys had enjoyed the two girls taking off their clothes, and then in more visceral ways. They'd fucked them, on the deck of the cruiser, in broad daylight at the quiet end of the marina. And when it was done, Jared had driven them in the golf cart back to the gate.

The booze flowed, the caterers had done a great job, the weather stayed fine. And they'd all enjoyed fucking the two strippers, one blonde, one black, both young and fit and leggy. And uninhibited, just like he'd ordered.

But that was three hours ago. Dale bored easily. They guys around him dozed, half dressed, tanning their bodies still fit in their early fifties, except for Jared, a twenty-something corporate thruster. Dale wondered how his daughter Daisy would react if she knew what Jared got up to on the cruiser. Or maybe she did. And Dale didn't give a fuck one way or the other.

He watched the girl, short red hair, shapely, long-legged, walk up to Mark's boat like she owned it. She hadn't noticed anyone on the cruiser, stepping aboard the yacht and going below.

Dale seemed to remember Mark telling him he'd be along much later in the day. He stretched. The other guys didn't stir. Dale stepped ashore and went next door to investigate.
 
I am startled a bit as one guy asks if he can help me. I say “I am Kimberly Cumstrom from DA’s office to meet with Mr Mark Lamour but I’m early it appears. Its ok im fine I will just wait for him” I say in a kind of snobby tone. Hoping the tone makes the guy leave. I can tell he is undressing me with his eyes and is checking out my mile long legs. He says Mr Lamour doesn’t like company when not around so I should come back later. Again I say I will wait and admire this view” as I peer out into the water. Next thing I know I hear two more voices and a hand goes over my mouth.
 
Dale checked out this beautiful woman who'd materialised on the dock. She didn't look like the usual fuck whores Mark employed to gangbang guys on film. More sophisticated. More classy. More unattainable. More challenging.

And those long legs disappearing under the black pleated skirt. Jesus fucking Christ.

Then she said she was from the DA's office. Really? On her own. What was she doing here on her own? Dale had had enough runs in with the DA's office to know officers, especially fucking hot females, didn't hang around lonely places like this without backup. Maybe she had someone waiting at the gate for her in the car.

And Kimberley was a new name to him. Just graduated maybe. She had a coed's body.

Kimberley told him she would wait for Mark, just as he heard voices outside. Troy and Chuck, awake and coming to see where he'd gone. They hadn't stepped onto the yacht yet. Maybe they hadn't seen him climb aboard. He put a hand over her mouth. Strangely she didn't flinch.

"Good idea, honey," he said whispering close to her ear. She had spectacular red hair. Short. He remembered Mark telling him he preferred porn models with short hair. It didn't get in the way of the camera.

"Sorry to frighten you," he said. "There's some crazy guys outside. Just stay quiet and we can talk."

He let her go. She turned and he smiled. She didn't return it, just ran her eyes down his firm fifty-ish body, taking in his naked chest and the tight brief swim shorts he wore.

"So," he said. "What's Mark done to upset the DA?"
 
Last edited:
Flashing a partially dirty look as you uncover my mouth but trying not to let on that the chest is a bit of a turn on. I mean i may be here on business but am human after all. I snap back to business mode and snobbishly say “ none if your husiness sir. Just a private matter betwen Mr Lamour and my office. I will be fine waiting on my own you may go”. I wait to see if you will go as I hear more male voices.
 
"Why don't you sit, then? If you're going to wait for Mark."

Kimberley sat, crossing her legs, Mark noticed, demurely. Or was she just teasing? Her brusque manner went alluringly with her long legs and the heels. He wondered if it was pantyhose or stockings she was wearing.

"I might wait with you," he said. "You never know who's hanging round this end of the dock. It's why I'm talking quietly."

The other guys were walking past outside. He watched their legs through the porthole. Then he stood, squeezed past her chair, making sure his bare torso and tight swim shorts were in her face.

"Maybe I can make you a drink," Dale said. "I know where Mark keeps all the hard stuff."

Kimberley said nothing so he poured two whiskeys, neat, and handed her a glass, pushing past again. He liked how she stood her ground, not bending back to give him room, but signalling she wasn't going anywhere. This piece was going to be a conquest.

"Well, here's to your quest," he said, raising his glass, then drinking.

"My quest?"

"Yeah. Whatever it is you've come here to look for."

Dale stood, glass in hand, and stepped across to the couch. He sat down next to Kimberley, his bare legs against her black pleated skirt. She uncrossed her legs.

"Why don't you tell me about it," he said.
 
I just say “that is a private matter between Mr Lamour and myself. I dont drink hard drinks by the way thanks for tge offer”. The tone is semi friendly, yet snobby as well. I do catch myselflooking him up and down as he is a bit cute, yet remain business like as i look at my phone taking care of business emails. He seems a bit upset at my “spurning” but i think he will get over it and leave. He boldly makes lewd commentson my legs and wanting to see more. I ignore him when I hear more voices coming closer.
 
"Listen honey," Dale said. "You hear those guys outside?"

Kimberley nodded, pouting in a way that she hoped said 'get fucked'. Dale moved in closer and placed a hand under her skirt.

"Put your phone down, honey."

She put it aside and stared at him, expressionless now.

"You are in a bad place, beautiful. You know what goes on here? On this yacht?"

Kimberley half nodded.

"Yeah sure," Dale said, feeling her pantyhose as he ran his hand up to the top of her thigh. He held it there, where he could feel the place her thigh joined her torso. Pantyhose. Not stockings.

"You don't know the half of it. Mark Lamour hires this yacht out to guys who want to gangbang. Tour groups. Stag parties. Graduation parties. Anonymous guys who turn up in coaches and find some girl from an agency, and Mark or one of his guys who are going to film the whole thing. A souvenir for the guys to take away. Is that what you've come here for? Checking it out for yourself or your agency?"

Kimberley gave a little nod. Dale ran his hand down her other leg, brushing the top of her pussy through the pantyhose.

"You're a nice looking girl," he said. "Hot. I mean all Mark's girls are classy. But you've got to be into gangbangs. You gotta be able to take a lot of cock and not complain. As many cocks as you handle. In every hole. Two in every hole. Not even come up for air. Get my drift?"

She nodded again. His hand swept down her thigh a little way and then began moving back up. He leaned in close and whispered.

"And Mark lets us watch. From the boat next door. Or join in. Or pick up the pieces. The seconds. We look after him and he looks after us."

He pulled Kimberley round to face him. He held her, an inch from his face. She could feel his breath.

"So what I am saying is, you're on Mark's yacht, on my patch. Mark's on his way over tonight for a session. Some high school graduation group, all fit 18 year old jocks ready to cut loose. You wanna fuck a bunch of 18 year old jocks with no manners and no inhibitions?"

Kimberley shook her head.

"Then maybe you wanna come next door and wait and think about it."

Dale placed his hand on her pussy and rubbed her through the pantyhose. They kissed, first a light peck, then harder. Kimberley accepted his tongue to show her acceptance of Dale's offer.

"OK," he said, disengaging. "Come on and meet my friends."
 
We head over to the boat and Dale and I kiss abit, very unprofessional i think to myself, but no one around. I keep holding my short pleated skirt down in the breeze untill he says “just let it fly no one will see babe”. I no longer block it as every so often the entire length of my 40” nylon clad legs is visible and I blush abit knowing i am ahaved and pantiless underneath my pantyhose and this complete stranger can see that. Just then I hear “wow nice stems honey” and i see a couple more guys. Dake says ignore them just his friends who want to “watch” I say no way! Not happening I should not have let things go THIS far I am heading back now to wait for Mr. Lamour. Just then one walks up to me as Dale grabs my arms, pinning them behind my back and begins to unbutton my blouse. I spit at him. He then says was gonna “save” your buttons on this pricey blouse but....
 
Dale wiped the spit off his face, glared at Kimberley and tore off her pink blouse. Buttons flew across the deck. He stood for a moment, hands wide apart, smiling enigmatically. Chuck, his business partner, held Kimberley from behind. Over his shoulder Dale watched Troy and Derek climb aboard. All three 40-something guys wore tight low swimshorts like Dale's. Jared was somewhere below.

Kimberley stared back, daring him to go further. Dale's eyes crept down to her black lacy bra and her ample breasts. "Nice," he whispered to himself.

"So what are we going to do now?" Chuck asked, letting Kimberley's left arm go. She swung it hard and hit him in the face.

"Fuck, you bitch," Chuck yelled, grabbing her hard round the throat.

"No, no," Dale said, leaning forward and easing off Chuck's hand. "She's Mark's agency girl for tonight. We can't damage the goods. Well at least not on the outside."

Dale and Chuck laid Kimberley down on a soft bench, being careful not to let her swing her hands or kick, but she struggled all the same. Her black pleated dress had ridden up, exposing her sheer brown pantyhose. She was naked and shaved underneath. Troy and Derek came and stood over her, arms crossed, smiling approvingly.

"What does Mark pay you to fuck a coach load of high school graduates, slut?" Dale asked. She didn't answer.

Derek held her legs while Dale sat alongside Kimberley on the bench. He ran his hands along both her legs, pushing her knees down, then massaged her thighs.

"I guess we've got some choices to make," he said. "Mark won't be here for an hour and we've run out of things to do. And you're gonna be out of those clothes all night once the coach arrives. So maybe you wanna get out of them now and get some practice in for a night on your back. What do you say?"
 
Last edited:
“A night on my back?! What the hell are you talking about? I think not!” I stammer. My perky chest rising and falling from the tense situation building. I gasp as I feel a hand dart down the front of my pantyhose as my breasts are fondled through my bra I struggke to no availnas I am for the most part held in place. Too shocked bybtheir bold moves to scream out. They lewdly comment on my body as they...
 
"Nice tits, honey. Let's see them on the outside."

Chuck, still smarting from Kimberley hitting him in the face, held her tight while Derek did the deed, undoing her bra and letting it slip to the ground. He stepped round to admire the view, then with her still held fast, leaned in to pinch her nipples. She blanched and kicked back.

"Whoa, beautiful, for a call girl you are really touchy about the customers feeling the fruit."

Troy stepped up to her left side and with Dale holding her legs, slipped his hand inside her pantyhose.

"Clean shaven," Dale said. "Feels like fresh today too. For us?" He looked down at Kimberley and blew her a kiss. The other guys laughed.

"Shame to waste a smooth pussy on a bunch of 18 year old punks. They won't mind sloppy seconds. Let's get you undressed. Out of something more comfortable."

He ripped Kimberley's pantyhose open. Then the four guys picked her up and between them, laid her flat on the soft bench, legs spread, her neatly shaved pussy bared, and her high heels still firmly planted on her feet.

"Now that's what I call undressing for success, honey," Dale said. "Now there are two ways we can do this, and one of them is the easy way. And maybe when we're all done we might just make it worth your while."

He stepped back and admired Kimberley's body. He knew she could see his cock tenting his swim shorts, and was aiming to get it out and into her mouth as soon as he could.

"But you're gonna bite, aren't you bitch? Maybe we need something over your mouth. Your panties maybe."

But she'd come naked under the pantyhose.

"What can we use as a gag, guys?" Dale asked. He looked down at the bra at his feet.
 
Last edited:
One jokes about putting my “expensive” looking lacy bra to use as it is stuffed in my mouth as a gag. My tall 5’10 frame struggles as I begin to realize this is no joke but tgey are stronger. They comment on my mile long legs and perky tits. They draw straws to see who will “ go first”. Among my anxiety building is also a bit of anger as I am some type of game to them? I think to myself. Dale knows I am not an agency girl, but he seems reluctant to share thst info with his biddies as they begin to stroke themselves harder. I am partially impressed with some of their sizes but dont let on as I struggle to no avail.
 
With Kimberley held tight, Dale knelt between her legs, pushing them wide apart. He looked her in the eyes, smiled, and then lowered his mouth to her pussy. The other three guys looked on jealously. Even thought the bra in her mouth was partly obscuring her view, Kimberley could see erections on the guys, and the top of Dale's head between her knees.

And then she felt his mouth dock with her cunt. There was nothing gentle or tentative about his approach. Dale just went in, licking and tonguing her slit, then pulling her open with his fingers for better access.

http://juicygif.com/albums/userpics/2015y/05/12/21/1/0628-eating-pussy.gif

And he was good. Kimberley felt him go straight to the target, fingering her hole while his tongue found her clit. She could picture him hard against her pink flesh, tongue darting and flicking, lips gliding over her folds, fingers penetrating her rapidly. She willed it not to arouse her. She wanted to call it assault. But he would already know how wet she was. She could feel it when he pushed in, the slickness between them, the invitation she was giving him to violate her. Fuck, she was a slut for rough sex, no matter how hard she lectured herself that she had to change. And not just because it was demeaning. She was in the DAs office now. She was a professional woman in a small city. How credible would she be when everyone found out that once she was on her back she was anyone's?
 
I blush a bit as reluctantly growing wetter from the “attention” my body is getting. They make lewd comments on my mile long legs and perky chest as the groping continues. I squirm to no avail as they hold my tall slender frame in place. My eyes widen as i see the mouth on my pussy removed and a cock heading for it as well as two guys arguing over who gets my pretty little mouth first.
 
Dale lifted his face from her cunt.

"Man, she's enjoying this," he said, licking his lips. She imagined her pussy juices moistening his tongue. Replacing his mouth with his fingers in her cunt, Dale leaned forward so he could look Kimberley in the eyes. "You're enjoying this, aren't you, slut?"

She moved her head ambiguously. Dale took it as a yes and pulled the bra from her mouth. She took a sharp breath, his fingers reaming her, hard and deep. Another one of the guys walked back and leaned down to tongue her cunt around Dale's fingers. She wondered how it felt for straight guys gangfucking a girl, their cocks and fingers and mouths all coming together inside her like gay guys' cocks would. Did touching each other stimulate them? Or were they oblivious to each other and it was all about getting the most out of the fuck, just going for it, heightening their individual pleasure through the overwhelming violation she was getting being multiply penetrated.

Why am I even thinking this, she thought? Getting horny thinking about their pleasure, their enjoyment as they used her so savagely? Savage as it was, Kimberley couldn't disguise her arousal, and realised she was bending into the simultaneous oral and digital assault. And when she opened her eyes again, Dale's face was still inches away.

"My friends are going to stick their cocks in your mouth," he said. "You are going to give them the best fucking cock suck you ever gave. OK? And if when they're done and they say it wasn't the best fucking cock suck they ever got, they're gonna fuck your mouth again. Got that? And again until you get top marks. OK?"

Kimberley swallowed hard. Dale pulled his hand out of her cunt, then rubbed her pussy juices across her face and into her mouth. She couldn't help but suck it off.

"OK?" he said again. He put his hands behind her head and shook it to show she was agreeing.

"OK," she said.

A grey head of hair bobbed between her legs. She could feel the new guy's tongue inside her, deeper than Dale which surprised her. She could push down and let him get inside even further. And as she did, Dale stepped back and two new cocks appeared in front of her eyes, too close to even see the guys they belonged to. She felt Dale's fingers inside her mouth, opening her wide, and took a deep breath.
 
I go to protest yet it it met with a cock entering my mouth, two fighting for the same space. Each one NOT gentle as they jackhammer my mouth causing me to slightly gag a few times trying to adjust. One guy grabs my short red hair and “rapes” my mouth and then the other will follow suit. I struggle to no avail as I have never had rough sex often but my tall slender body held in place by the head between my thighs and the two grabbing my hair as I try to suck as fast as I can, reluctantly l, but just in efforts to keep up with them as my jaw is getting sore quick Dale then told his boys that I “lied” to them saying I was a DA. He knows i am but does not share that truth with his buddies. One fucking my mouth says “ oh she wants to be an office slut huh no problem” he quickens his pace and I wonder how long he will last as Dale....
 
Dale watched his two friends ramming their cocks into Kimberley's mouth, alternating in rapid succession so she was hardly getting a break between assaults. He held her hair while they fucked her, pushing her onto their cocks until they slammed into the top of her throat, holding her there until she gagged, then holding a bit longer until she sprayed spit and precum out around their cocks and down her face.

He was surprised they didn't react to his news that Kimberley was from the DAs office and not Mark's professional girl hired for an evening's fucking on the yacht next door. Maybe they hadn't heard properly. But when someone called her 'the office slut' he guessed they realised what they were doing.

Was gangfucking a DA staffer a good idea? He guessed it was a bit late for that analysis. And besides, he wanted desperately to get his cock into her mouth and see how far down into her throat he could go.

"You are one hot cock sucker, honey," he said, holding her head hard against his friend's cock as he banged into her. She opened her eyes for a moment to acknowledge his praise, coughed, and then opened a bit wider, the cock sliding even deeper. And when it was withdrawn, Dale, his hands still grabbing her hair, enjoyed listening to her moan and draw breath. He pulled her head back, bending his head down to her slick face.

"OK bitch, it's my turn," he said, "and this time I want to see my cock stretching your throat."

He stood and two of his friends held her while Dale positioned himself behind her head. Then bending her head back, she opened wide obligingly, and he thrust his cock hard and deep between her lips.

"That's it gorgeous," he said, luxuriating in the constriction as the top of her throat caught his cock head. He waited for a moment, exploring the back of her mouth with his organ. Again she opened her eyes and caught his gaze.

"Was that a little smile?" he said, running a finger round her mouth where his cock split her face. And then he ran his hand down her throat, at the same time plunging deep until his balls were against her nose. He caressed her skin gently, finding the bump where his cock head was now firmly lodged in her windpipe, adjusting his stance so he could feel the bump rise and fall.

http://www.juicygif.com/albums/userpics/2014y/03/04/15/1/3402-daily-deepthroat.gif

And best if all, Dale felt Kimberley's tongue, working his cock even as he violated her.

"Fuck, I'm gonna enjoy spraying my seed into you."
 
I tap your thighs like a fighter tapping out to signal to stop or ease up. You take it as Im wanting more so i have no choice to adjust as you duck my throat hard and deep. Your buddies lewdly commenting on my mile long legs and wanting my pussy as they seemingly wait for your signal to fuck me. I cannot muster any protests outside of muffled moans with your large cock down my throat.
One of your buddies seems concerned about getting in trouble for gangbanging an Assistant DA you just assure hin no witnesses so her word agsinst ours as you pump your cock in and out while playing with my perky breasts.
 
"You sure this slut is a DA?" Troy asked, his cock slamming into her pussy.

"What of it?" Dale said, concentrating hard on seeing how far he could get his cock down her throat. The ring leader was drawn to the way his cock head was pushing up in Kimberley's throat. If he turned one way or the other he could change the angle of the lump. Dale had never really noticed how arousing making this lump was before, nor fucked a girl who was so adept at deep throating. When they were done he had this crazy idea of talking to her about it, funding out if she practised or was a natural. It surprised him that he even wanted to get her point of view. After all, she was just some crazy bitch who'd wandered down this end of the dock and got caught going through Mark's boat. Like he cared about whether she liked deep throating. And yet he did. She was so good he didn't really want this to be the only time.

"Just fuck the bitch," Dale said, as Troy and Derek switched. "She's wandered onto our patch and we're making the most of the opportunity. And if she enjoys it, she might come back again sometime. What about it, gorgeous" he said leaning down and speaking to Kimberley who was totally preoccupied by the fat cock deep in her mouth. Dale pulled out until his cock head was just behind her teeth. Kimberley drew breath and spat, the slime running back along his shaft. Dale was in two minds about asking her again in case she wanted to answer, but thought better of it and shoved his cock hard back down her throat until he bottomed out, his balls against her nose. Kimberley gave a satisfying grunt.

http://i.imgur.com/dMUww94.gif
 
The trio holds my long slender frame in place like a bucking bronco as the two cocks switch off fucking my tight pussy as hard as they can. Making lewd jokes about “good thing I got super long legs, gonna need em” in reference to me gonna be walking funny for a bit when they are done. Your huge cock down my throat as you are enjoying not only the lump in my throat but being able to play with my perky chest as well. “Dale bro I am getting close can I cum inside this ho or not?” He says as his pumps slow down a bit as he is trying to lengthen his stamina as you...
 
"C'mon guys," Derek said, "I just gotta get some ass action. Pull out and pick her up. I just got to get underneath."

Dale didn't give a fuck about what the other guys wanted, but he was close to cumming and he wanted to last a bit longer. He pulled back, slowly, his cock releasing from Kimberley's throat, then her mouth, and finally gliding back over her lips. Once his cock was free she took a deep breath, turned her head and spat, and turned back to face him. Her face ran with mascara and precum and spit.

"You enjoy being treated rough, don't you bitch," Dale said, holding her chin in his hands and looking straight into her eyes. She gave nothing away.

"C'mon. I don't wanna spill anything on the deck. I wanna make sure I cum inside her ass."

Derek manhandled Kimberley off the bench where Troy held her, then lay down, his cock proudly defiant. The other guys lifted her up and then positioned her over Derek's cock, still glistening with her pussy juices. With a minimum of fuss or regard, but a little help from Kimberley herself, Derek pushed his cock into her ass and they lowered her down onto him reverse cowgirl, but legs out straight. Troy pushed her back until Kimberley was lying flat on top of Derek where he could gain access to her pussy. With Derek deep in her cunt, Troy straddled his friend and hand on cock, inserted himself into Kimberley's other hole.

With her mouth free again Dale thought about recommencing his oral assault. But Chuck wanted a turn on her mouth so Dale stood back and just enjoyed the show. He was surprised Kimberley wasn't protesting more, and how willing she was to take this punishment. Maybe she was just a gangbang junkie. There were girls like that, although never enough. Anyhow, Kimberley was gorgeous and letting them do whatever they liked. Sure Mark would be along soon and things would move on. But in the mean time....he wondered what would actually make her orgasm.
 
Still protesting a bit but stamina feigning fast. I feel them ready to tense up and I reluctantly, body betraying me, let out soft moans as they fill me with warm cumshots, making my tall slender frame convulse a bit as waves of orgasms rock the body. I hear a sound in the distance that sounds like more male voices. One of the guys assaulting me has stopped and is on a phone. All I make out him saying is "yes sir the bus of guys has arrived but none of the girls has shown up but we may have a way to appease them. " I see him look back down at me...
 
"So we know what makes you cum, beautiful," Dale said.

He looked down at Kimberley, lying on the bench nearly naked except for the remains of the ripped pantyhose round her thighs. Troy extracted his cock from her ass and rolled out from underneath her. Derek stepped back from her pussy. The bench ran with their cum as it leaked from both her holes.

"More than one cock at a time, slut," he said. His cock was hard. He stroked it vigorously, stepped up to where Kimberley lay, her face slick with the work of a previous assault, and unloaded his semen across her mouth. It was a big load, spurt after spurt, up her nose and between her lips as she breathed open-mouthed, into her eyes and her hair.

And when Dale was done spurting and groaning, he leaned down and rubbed his cock across her face, spreading the slimy mix of his own cum and someone else's with his cock head until she glistened with goo. And when he was done rubbing his cock in her face, Dale idly ran his hand across her, making sure to get it into her short red hair as well, all the while his cock swinging in her face. Dale was still giving her a facial when Jared, wearing just a tiny speedo, stepped up and handed over his phone.

"It's Mark," his son-in-law said, "from next door. Says he's delayed, the girls aren't coming, and the coach is due."

As Dale took the phone, the coach turned the corner of the dock. Kimberley sat up and looked round. Jared handed her a towel.

"Look after our guest," Dale said, then turned to Kimberley. "Jared won't trouble you. He doesn't like girls." Then into the phone, "Mark. What's up?"
 
Last edited:
As I towel off, I try to wrap my head around what just happened. My own body betraying logical thought and exploding in orgasm as I was taken. Oddly enough I think I can use this " assault " Against Mr L'Amour in my case against him. Jared being gay has no interest in me and talks to me trying to calm me down and defend the actions of the other guys as " Boys will be boys". He says I should join them on the bus arriving as another woman will be present although he does not say who that will be. I initially refuse saying " Ummm I should be on my way." But he seemingly does not agree and tosses my dress to me and as I barely get it fixed and on he grabs me by the arm and waist as he....
 
Back
Top