The Best Place To Ejaculate

I have discovered that I love it either way but now I want to get a sense of what MOST guys would prefer and WHY.

To me, it's all about the moment and really what SHE wants. That heightens everything and adds to my pleasure and satisfaction. Especially when you know how she wants it in that moment.

Let's face it, there are times when pumping that load deep inside, and you're cumming simultaneously, is the pinnacle - the only way it's meant to happen. Especially when she can feel every pulse and you see that expression that she feels it all filling her up. If she's close, that will most often make her cum instantly, when she feel's the heat. She's been anticipating and you know it, so it's just the ultimate.

Then again, when she loves to see you erupt, that also is an incredible turn. Again, it's that anticipation. Right? She knows it's coming, she loves it, she's waiting, she can sense it - then it happens. She loves it, you love it. No matter where it lands. Although while she can get off knowing you've just jizzed on her ass or back there is added pleasure when she sees wave after wave pumping out and landing or sliding down hand, nipple, pussy, chest.

There are times she's cum numerous times and for some reason, I've not gotten there. She'll start stroking me, watching. The look of anticipation is so fantastic. Then, I'll take over. She'll loves to watch. One hand will be roaming on the surrounding area, the other will then go down between her legs, all the while her eyes fixed on my hand stroking my cock. I'll match pace, then try to time it that just as she's about to cum, I cum, and it puts her over the top (eyes roll back, breathless, shaking, etc.).

And when she swallows, the sounds of absolute joy she's having as she devours are amazing. In some ways I could say that's the pinnacle. It's like worship. Those sounds of pleasure are different, of course, from those made while fucking. So again, each has their own special pleasure for her, and for me.

I love cumming wherever, however, she wants it.
 
Last edited:
My favorite places to cum are (in no particular order) inside her,on her ass,on her breasts,on her stomach,in her mouth. I usually will just ask her when I’m about ready to cum where she wants it and she’ll say any one of those depending her mood that night. She knows that I love to cum in her mouth just so we can share my load so she usually goes for either the mouth or inside as her two favorites
 
I usually cum deep in my wife’s pussy. That said I am experimenting with pulling almost all the way out and stopping for a few seconds. When I do that, if I was close, I will lose some cum which when stroking continues feels like sloppy seconds. Cum is such a fine lube. I also like to cum in a mouth but she has never been willing to do that.
Going solo, I have discovered Tenga products. Mostly the eggs, but I just bought a Flex and it is divine!
 
My wifes preference is deep inside her but on occasion she loves having me finish on her chest.
 
In the past I have always thought that men prefer to be able to ejaculate in my mouth or cunt rather than pull out at the last second. Recently some guys on Literotica have told me that they prefer to pull out and spray the lady with their sperm. I think it must be some "marking the territory" visual that turns them on.

I have been asking guys that I PM with which they prefer and I am surprised at the various answers. I know it would vary from guy to guy but I am now curious about what MOST of you guys would like best. I have discovered that I love it either way but now I want to get a sense of what MOST guys would prefer and WHY.

I also want to hear from other women about what you prefer and WHY. Please post a comment or PM me.

I have never ejaculated in a woman's mouth before, but look forward to it.

I LOVE to cum in her pussy. there is just something so hot to me about her taking all of my load inside and the more into it she is the better. I'm not sure if I can clearly say exactly why, but I feel like its a mix of just being nasty/naughty and pretty intimate because she want you deep inside like that. Also that much better when you cum together and he pussy literally helps pump your cum out of your cock. It feels so good.

I look forward to a woman wanting me to cum in her mouth for a lot of the same reasons.

Pulling out is not Nearly as satisfying to me, although the visual of seeing it all over her stomach or tits is pretty hot.
 
The place to cum that feels best, that feels most right, is inside her pussy. Being deep inside her, feeling that tight warm embrace around your cock, and seeing the pleasure wrought on her face as you fuck her - who wouldn't want that? Generally speaking, it's what she'll enjoy the most too. And that moment when your cum tips her over the edge ... its inexpressible.

Other options can also be very good. What's life without a bit of variety and excitement? The most important thing for me is that she enjoys what's happening. When she's in the mood to give you a blowjob, cumming in her mouth can be wonderful. That moment when she gives you those eyes to tell you how much she wants your cum ... and then she sucks every last drop out of you ... absolutely gorgeous.

Climaxing on a girl's face or body is something I've never done, but it does intrigue me. In fact, because I've yet to experience this it has probably made the idea into something of a fantasy for me. I'll admit, I often find myself picturing the scene when indulging in a bit of self-pleasuring.

One thing I would say is that I would never want to do the finishing off myself. The way I see it, what's the point in being with a girl if you're not going to let her do the work? So she'd have to be in control, directing the aim so that the load lands just where she wants it. Whilst cumming inside her might feel the best, there would be something incredibly erotic about seeing your girl covered in your spunk and loving it. What a sight! That's the key though. If she doesn't enjoy it then it's not hot.
 
Like many of the guys on this thread I’d say my preference varies, sometimes I like it deep in my pussy (or ass if it’s anal occasion) but I’d say more often than not I like it on me, love seeing dripping down my chest and off my nipples, but also love it if he pulls out and comes all over my freshly fucked pussy too. I’d say in my mouth is my least favourite but if I’m feeling particularly slutty or turned on I’ll beg for him to fill up my mouth. So, basically - anywhere and everywhere makes me happy 😊
 
Like many of the guys on this thread I’d say my preference varies, sometimes I like it deep in my pussy (or ass if it’s anal occasion) but I’d say more often than not I like it on me, love seeing dripping down my chest and off my nipples, but also love it if he pulls out and comes all over my freshly fucked pussy too. I’d say in my mouth is my least favourite but if I’m feeling particularly slutty or turned on I’ll beg for him to fill up my mouth. So, basically - anywhere and everywhere makes me happy 😊

Sometimes it just ends up there.
K1iqM2s.jpg
 
Cummy

It’s so intriguing to read a guys perspective on this:
My BF has a massive thing about doing it on my face... no matter how many times we do this , it seems to create a huge amount of excitement.
As he straddles me close to my shoulders , rubbing his cock on my upturned face.. he still gasps :
“ OMG !!! I can’t believe you let me do this !!!! “
 
It’s so intriguing to read a guys perspective on this:
My BF has a massive thing about doing it on my face... no matter how many times we do this , it seems to create a huge amount of excitement.
As he straddles me close to my shoulders , rubbing his cock on my upturned face.. he still gasps :
“ OMG !!! I can’t believe you let me do this !!!! “

That put a smile on my face thinking about how long he must have been waiting in life for the gift you finally gave him. Bucket list item checked off. Nice. Personally never understood the fascination. While a pearl necklace, on the other hand, somehow is a nicer turn on in my mind.
 
It’s so intriguing to read a guys perspective on this:
My BF has a massive thing about doing it on my face... no matter how many times we do this , it seems to create a huge amount of excitement.
As he straddles me close to my shoulders , rubbing his cock on my upturned face.. he still gasps :
“ OMG !!! I can’t believe you let me do this !!!! “

Well, it is good for a youthful complexion?! :devil:
 
In the past I have always thought that men prefer to be able to ejaculate in my mouth or cunt rather than pull out at the last second. Recently some guys on Literotica have told me that they prefer to pull out and spray the lady with their sperm. I think it must be some "marking the territory" visual that turns them on.

I have been asking guys that I PM with which they prefer and I am surprised at the various answers. I know it would vary from guy to guy but I am now curious about what MOST of you guys would like best. I have discovered that I love it either way but now I want to get a sense of what MOST guys would prefer and WHY.

I also want to hear from other women about what you prefer and WHY. Please post a comment or PM me.

My wife prefers I cum deep inside her she says it feels Amazing when my cock swells and pumps hot cum in her pussy. I love fucking her from behind and pulling out and spraying her tight asshole with my. Jizz. It's hot as hell running down her ass and plump pussy then I'll lay my head under her dripping snatch as she sits on my face sucking on her cummy clit!
 
Last edited:
Any time and place a lady let's me cum with her is great. But, I do kind of like to put it on her - not in a degrading way - but share with her wherever she wants. Could just be legs, feet, tits or face. But the more excited I am the more I cum, and when really excited I can cum a lot, so it can be fun to see how much i cover her with my excitement!
 
For me my preference is almost always one of three warm wet places. Having said that one of the hottest and most memorable was unloading on a lady's face while her husband looked on. He was trying to do the same but she had already drained him dry twice and he couldn't quite muster a third orgasm.
 
Honestly, the best place I've EVER ejaculated was in my wife's throat. I don't know why it feels so good, like body spasms that put me momentarily in another dimension. The positioning is also key, I mean it's great in any position! However, I'm not sure what this is called when she's sitting between my legs on the bed, my legs on her shoulders as her head bobs between my thighs. Almost like a reverse shoulder-ride but laying down. This also is great for crossing your legs behind her back and locking her in to cum deep as you slowly thrust your hips & she can't pull away.
 
For me, it's all about the moment and what SHE wants. I prefer it deep inside but if there are other guys I prefer cumming over her breasts or giving a facial.
 
The Best place to ejaculate

I've ALWAYS asked the woman where she wants me cum...
 
Balls deep inside her every time. Mouth, pussy or ass doesn't matter so much, but always deep inside her.
 
this is such a great thread. I personally love it everywhere. On her, in her, on the floor, on me, on the counter, just where ever it lands or winds up.
 
Back
Top