Thong Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the peak kim! you and all the other ladies are killing it!
:rose:

that fine derriere deserve a full view :)

:devil:

Thanks!

Wow Kim!!! Thank you so much!!! Lovely:kiss:

Thank you!

Yowza!!! There is nothing hotter or more sexy than the curve of a woman's hip...:devil:
You ALWAYS get my mind racing, Kim!! DAYUM!!
-swoons- :heart:

Thanks for the kind words! :kiss:

All I have to offer is my AV. Maybe I'll get an actual pic posted next week.

Damn...
e8A4x5u.gif
... it is Friday already... I'm late!!
pbLATa1.gif

DXbGLzE.jpg

Here's a recent one I took 3 weeks ago.

Wow, I need to change my nail polish, you can tell in my pictures as it gets old, lol.

Wow, I need to change my nail polish, you can tell in my pictures as it gets old, lol.

Uhh, yea...nail polish...noticed that right away :rolleyes: I didn't even see nails in the picture!! You are quite spectacular!

Gorgeous and I do not think anyone is looking at your nails....the color red looks great on you

Nobody is looking at your nail polish darling, too busy with your sweet, sweet ass!

Damn...
e8A4x5u.gif
... it is Friday already... I'm late!!
pbLATa1.gif

DXbGLzE.jpg
That's quite all right Dri. You are in the perfect position for me to spank your ass for your lateness. :devil::caning:

You were wearing nail polish? Funny, I didn't even notice. Thanks for the contribution sexy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back