Bold Flesh: BBW's 2.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love to see people who aren't afraid to say what they like. More proof you don't have to be a size 6! Makes a BBW's heart swell with pride! :kiss::kiss:

The women here are beautiful and oh so sexy! One of my favorite threads :D Thanks to all that post such erotic pictures!

tumblr_m8pbc0vruB1qdq0k5o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m9bc9rNgIC1r8qrrko1_500.jpg

I do so love it when sweetness gives a little treat like that every now and again. Makes life a little more bright when she does.

all these big breasts pics makes me want to sing "I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts there they are standing in a row big ones, small ones, some big as your head, give them a twist a flick of your wrist that's what the shareman said"

And they are lovely:heart:
;) Thank you

I do so love it when sweetness gives a little treat like that every now and again. Makes life a little more bright when she does.
hehehe.. I'm glad I can brighten your day. It's fun to post pics sometimes.

Thank you!

They are beautiful!!!!:rose: But licking my phone screen did NOT produce my desired result!:(
LMAO!! Did you really?? hehehe.. Silly.

Thank you for the compliment. :kiss:

Thank you so much for sharing yourself with us again, sweetness! :heart: this is just a small part of the beautiful and sexy woman you are. :) :rose:
:eek: Aww.. Thank you for being so good to me. :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back