Medical Conference

Spelling

Her feet hit the floor and she took a deep breath still proud of herself for taking charge. She knew that Will was completely spent and walked seductively in front of him knowing he was looking directly at her ass. The shower refreshed her in a special way and Will again washed her carefully with his hands and a washcloth. How many other girls had he showered with?

His touch was magic and her body tingled with his warm fingers missing nothing. His eyes were open and he was enjoying himself. Melody looked down at his cock and washed it slowly. It was in the shower two days earlier that Will took her for the first time. She recalled how primal it felt to be getting it from behind! She washed his chest thinking of how close they slept together in bed. This was Wednesday, the middle of the week with three of more days of sex! Melody knew she had showered with three boys which seemed like a low number.

The water stopped and they stepped out of the glass door. It used to bother her even with Mike to dry off and dress in front of others. Now she reveled in showing herself to Will. She wanted him to see her tits, to grab them if he wished and to most of all enjoy them for his own pleasure.

Will took his own towel and stepped out into the room leaving her time alone in front of the mirror. She moved quickly, using just enough time look good before returning to the room. Melody had not brought any clothes with her. She walked directly toward him at the table. Will had ordered room service breakfast!

"It will be here in twenty minutes."

"Oh good, I need coffee so badly."

Will walked directly to her and kissed her deeply. His skin still feeling damp yet incredibly warm.

"I really enjoyed sleeping with you."

"It was so intense. I loved having you take me in the dark last night. You were so big. That's why I wanted to please you this morning."

"You did."
 
It was one of those moments when touching and kissing were not necessary. Melody looked delicious as she emerged from the bathroom. Her words meant even more as she explained her excitement.

They needed to get dressed as the room service would be arriving. Will offered an idea for heading down to the beach area and then have a seaside lunch. His feeling was they could enjoy some sunshine. Melody stepped into a fresh pair of briefs and a pair of dress shorts. Will went for some chinos and a blue golf shirt.

The breakfast was average but the coffee was perfectly on target and they enjoyed every bit. It had been an ideal wake up. Will couldn't imagine a conference ever going like this. He watched her lips as she took another sip. They worked so well together! His mind swirled remembering her earlier sipping!

It was almost ten when they left the room. There was one man asleep in the lounge chair near the elevator with a few cups on the table. Will made a joke as they entered. Once outside they experienced the dry heat of the coast. Rather than walk, Will signaled a cab and they used their best Spanish to direct the driver. As they neared the wharf, he spotted a bike rental and he stopped the driver.

"What do you think? We could do a few miles."

"I am game. Hopefully, they rent maps."

The bikes were really decent models. Although it took some money and paperwork, they were out on the trail by eleven. He was a good rider. Unfortunately, Melody was even better! She also enjoyed a fast pace. Undoubtedly Melody's long legs were attributed to her biking ability. Will pressed onward determined to keep up. The bike trail led them along the Mediterranean giving them various views as it gradually inclined. Some ten miles later it entered a rustic park. There were some pulloff parking areas with one that had a small cliff that looked out over the sea. It was spectacular.

They took a long break enjoying the view of the water below.

"This is really gorgeous."
 
As soon as they left the room there was a passed out man sleeping it off in a chair. Immediately, she felt her level of insecurity rising.

"Too much convention for that doctor."

"Yep, he's still wearing his ID."

The outside air had a surprising taste as they were immersed in heat. The idea of a bike ride made her feel uneasy. Melody scanned the surrounding neighborhood and again thought it looked sketchy only this time they would be openly traveling through it. Things improved quickly once they were on the trail. After five minutes, the light breeze coupled with the supplied energy brought her body back into shape. Soon she was putting distance between her and Will. The trail was an easy climb and Melody enjoyed taking the lead as she gave routine glances to the passing landscape.

It had been three days indoors and too much laying around, even with the great sex, and now was a time to reactivate her muscle groups. This was almost as good as the massage.

"LOOK, it's a park or recreation area. It really looks good."

With the bikes parked they stopped for an extended look at the raised stonewall. The Mediterranean had not meant anything to her until she saw it. She could only stare and imagine all the history that had happened on it. She felt Will, behind her, holding her--thinking the same!
 
They enjoyed the view with Will only too happy to be able to catch his breath from the extended ride. They could smell the salt air as the breeze was blowing in. Will kept a close watch but the park was nearly empty, which brought about a new idea. Will had kept a close eye on Melody's bike seat on the ride. She had a such a great bottom. He looked around for a secluded spot. With the temperature nearing ninety this might be a swell time for some outdoor sex.

"I am so happy you brought me up here. It really is good to see the countryside. Can you take a few pictures for me?"

"Sure."

Will took her phone and caught a few shots of her with the water as a backdrop. The picture idea was another thought. Perhaps he could use his phone back at the room to get a few shots!

Moments later, they were back riding and with the heat building they were riding back to the city. Fortunately it was slightly downhill. As they entered the city the breeze dropped. It took an hour to return to the shop!

Checking the bikes took twenty minutes and it was two-thirty before they made it into a restaurant near the harbor, which thankfully had air-conditioning. The food was also very modern and Will ordered a steak. As they waited, Melody reached across the table to take his hand as she thanked him for a great morning. He looked into her eyes and could see that she wanted very much to continue thanking him back at the hotel.
 
It was the perhaps the best view in all of Spain. She would liked to have stayed all afternoon but the heat was only getting worse. They left just in time. Back at the bike shop, Melody was ready to wilt and was so glad the restaurant had been only a block away. She need an iced drink and Will took the same.

"How did you know that I love cross-country biking?"

"Just a guess. I like the exercise, it is like a workout, but you get a tour included."

"And a memory that will stick with us."

She was thinking about the use of the word -us. It was the right term and Will showed no reaction but it gave Melody reason to consider what the trip was turning out to be. She was getting herself into something. Could she extract herself from this on Saturday? Would she want too?

She reached and took Will's hand. He liked to have her close. They ate and recovered nicely enough to walk back to the hotel. She thought the streets looked nearly empty for it was only 4pm on a weekday. Once inside the lobby, they again felt relief and headed straight for the elevators as their clothes felt affected by the temperature. Melody knew how things would proceed once they were in the room! Will had the key-card out and ready. He reset the chair against the door. The staff had the room completely restored.

Melody led the way by removing her sneakers, then her socks, followed by her shorts. She was near the counter and Will was ten feet away watching very intently.
She stalled giving him time to see her briefs. Melody even made a turn pretending to look for something in her suitcase. She reached with both arms and lifted her tee over her head. Seconds later her bra was off. She attempted to look casual.

"This shower is going to feel so wonderful."
 
Once inside the room it was apparent that a shower was the very next step. No words were spoken. Melody shed her sneakers and her shorts. Will was a step behind as his attention was on her long legs. He removed his shirt as a first move, but Melody was equally quick and was topless. Her tits were free to move and sway with every motion.

He needed to be faster, but now he began fumbling. His chinos had an awkward zipper. His socks were being difficult. Melody was watching closely. It was time to take off his boxers. It called for bravery. He took a step forward before making his move. Will was never quite sure what the girl might think when he showed what he had.

"Ok, your turn."

It was a straight forward reference to her purple underwear. She gave a slender smile. Her thumbs were in perfect sequence as they entered, moved quickly to the side, then down and off with only a half step from each foot. He wanted to toss her on the bed. The word patience came to mind. He stepped to Melody gripping her hand as she led him toward bathroom.
 
It had been a very special afternoon and one that would be remembered, which filled her with the desire to reward Will. As he took her hand it was indicated that they were headed to the shower and she led. Melody could feel his eyes taking in her naked body. The feeling was nearly too much. The shower was where he had first gotten her. Now, she was going back.

Once the water started the moves each of them made were based on instinctive lust. Forgotten were any social graces or mores. There was no need to respect politeness or be defensive. She allowed him to use his hands anywhere!

"Yes, you are big already."

Will's cock was straight out and she took hold with her left hand as the heated water rained down.
She went down low and rubbed him in the valley between her tits.

"I wanted you back at the cliff. I wanted to take you into the woods and fuck you hard."

"That would be so hot."

She stood up and kissed him as he began to soap her body. Every stretched muscle felt relaxed and her body began to tingle with his touch. Could this be the best shower she ever experienced?

Will was taking his time. He turned her to do her backside, including her legs. He was saving her sex for last, she knew it.
 
The steamy water was so sexy. It always cranked him up to shower in the afternoon, even when alone. Almost instantly, Melody went down and had his shaft rubbing on her tits. She had the tip rubbing on her nipples then moved it to that smooth area in between, where it felt very close to the same feel of being in her! Not only that, her skin was wet. The total experience brought him to a state of being rock hard. He knew the next step was for her to suck him!

But it didn't happen. Instead she stood up. She want it to last? Will began washing her body as his rod stayed at full strength almost bumping her legs repeatedly as he turned her. His fingers were alive with the thrill of going where he pleased. He moved down to do her legs. At the same time he nuzzled her warm inviting hips.

It was almost time. While he was down, Melody washed his back which caused her to turn facing him. Her pussy was perfectly in front of his face. It couldn't have been in a better view. Her neat slender slit was just there!
 
It bothered her or at least made her nervous at that moment when he was looking directly at her mound, especially as he paused. She knew what was it for. Men enjoy the visual opportunity that they about to enjoy. She tried to make it a pose. Moments lingered, before he moved in with his fingers pretending to softly wash her vagina.

"Mmmmmmmmm"

His fingers were like magic. He turned her around and instinctively Melody knew to place her hands on the wet stone bench.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaggghhhh...you were so fast! Oh-no, you are going to fuck my pussy?"

Her body was lost. She could feel being back at the cliff or kneeling on the bed. Will was so firm as he began thrusting himself with such eager intensity. There was no stopping him and no desire to even try. It felt so great!
 
Her slender slit had the look of a woman ten years younger. Will was washing her soft sex but his temptation was beginning to overflow. He turned her around. His cock was ready. There was no need to wait any longer. It usually takes a few times when the woman is facing away but his cock drove straight in on the first try as he felt her body surging back as if to assist. Hands searched and found her breasts and he cupped them first, then fondled them roughly, before using them to hold her in place.

"YEssss...you are so good to me. Take that cock."

"oooooooo...oooooo"

With only a minute of riding time. Will pulled back feeling a mild regret, but determined to have more fun once he had her in bed. He turned off the water and Melody looked to see what he was thinking. Quickly Will ducked and took a quick taste of her. It was a mix of warm water and heated lotion of her willing sex. It lasted again only a minute, just enough to inform Melody what was about to happen for the rest of the day. He opened the glass door allowing Melody to step out first.

"When we get into bed, I will finish doing that."

"Will, you can touch me anywhere. I won't mind."

He wrapped a towel around her attempting to not act as if he was in a hurry. A second towel quickly dried her off. Melody used her hair brush to straighten her hair. Next she helped dry him off allowing the first towel to slip away, which caused her boobs to once again sway freely for his enjoyment. He knew his cock was still hard and it could not be hidden. Melody didn't miss it. Her hand gave it a quick stroke.

Moments later the door opened and they were walking toward the bed.
 
"Gosh, you don't know how much I wanted you back at the park. If we could only have found a secluded picnic table!"

"Oh, that sounds so naughty! And yet so hot!"
 
She was still breathing excitedly as they walked to the bed. She took her place in the center of the bed on top of the covers, affording him a clear view of her tits as she prepared for advances. Will was very much the aggressor quickly moving in between actually holding her legs up by the ankles.

"AAAAAAAAAAgghhh....oooo.. yes, big boy get me!"

It was a strange position but very enjoyable as Will's cock found her willing pussy. Her hips were in some way elevated and matched perfectly with him. This also afforded Melody a nice view. There was an intense look on his face indicating that he was enjoying what he was seeing! She wanted him!

"Will my pussy wants you. I wanted you back at the park."

"Don't worry my dear, we will find a place outside. I promise."

He began lifting her up and down, with her legs spread and his eyes firmly locked on her tits. Melody arms to too far away to reach him with any effect, so she gripped her tits and pressed them as he might have liked to do. It felt slightly slutty, but it was an expression of her freedom to do as she pleased.

In the last several years, she had bought several romance novels with a similar theme of a career-minded woman meeting and dating men in an adventurous setting. There were several suggestive bedroom scenes that she would never have considered but that she now found thrilling to read. Now was her chance to experience the thrill.

Will pulled himself back. She was expecting he was changing position. Instead he hovered his cock over her tummy for a few seconds, almost as if he would cum on her. Then he simply went back to gliding inside. Just seeing his shaft so erect filled her body with a willingness to be taken! She spoke in filthy phrases.

"You want my tits don't you?"

"Yesssss....you can cum on my cock...I will cum later."

Melody bounced her hips to heightened his excitement.
 
It was a fun position but somewhat tiresome one to maintain, as his arms remained fixed as they held her. That was when he showed himself to her. It was an old favorite of his that went back to the college days when it not only helped him last longer but also gave the girl a good picture of what he was offering. That usually pushed them into a frenzy. It was important to make the girl get off first!

Melody was good at using the sexual talk. She had the look of the sweet choir-girl but now she was naked and asking to be fucked. Will was perfectly fine with giving her the rough stuff. He pushed her legs slightly back until they were over her head. She didn't mind that he now had even more access. He pulled out again. She smiled until she felt him rubbing the tip of his cock on her private spot!

"OOOOOOoooooooooooooo......oh my gosh!"

Quickly, Will pulled himself playfully away and went back to taking her pussy. It was just enough to gauge her reaction! Melody smiled at his little prank.

"You ready to take top?"

"Yes..."
 
He had touched his cock to her hole. There was no mistake! He knew what he was doing. Thankfully he went back to fucking her but it sent shockwaves through her body! Will was energetic and very intense she could feel the heat of his cock.

"You ready to take top?"

"Yes..."

He flipped to side and went on his back. Melody scurried to get him in her hand then mounted him as before. There was no fumbling, no need to be acting ladylike. She was free to fuck her lover.

"You like seeing my tits....touch them. Yesss...harder..."

She rode him with a series of easy swaying motions. Up until then, she was content to have Will lead, but now she wanted to take things to the next level.

"You like touching my hole--don't you!"

He surged his cock, slightly lifting her body. It was her naughty talk! He had found a weakness. Melody had only brief encounters with previous lovers who liked such things. There were those who touched or rubbed it quickly, but Will had done more! Still she showed no fear of him "going to far."

"Take me Will....FUCK Meeeee!"

Suddenly Will delivered. Melody, lowered her chest to lightly touch his. His eyes caught her move and she knew he liked it. He was giving her his jizz.

"FUCK MEEEE......AAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh....fuck my tits!"

"Yeah, you want that don't you? You want my ass!"
 
When she spoke of her ass, Will was already shooting off in her pussy and it bolstered his delivery. At the same moment she groaned loudly. It was probably just what she wanted. Still it gave him reason to think as he watched her tits.

It took him minutes to recover as Melody laid on him!

He knew that Melody had a tight pussy even though she was married. Her ass
he reasoned had been off-limits yet she had a need to have it appreciated. His
fingers instinctively moved lower to where he was now rubbing her bottom, much
to her liking he could tell. Melody trusted him!
 
Last edited:
"Oh, Will, that---was so good!"

She laid on his chest feeling the contentment of how good she felt at the moment. Will clutched her back with one hand. He was resting with good reason. There would be more but it would be later. She wanted Will to say things but he was quietly at ease. She was so very thankful that Will was pleased by her sex. She decided to tease him.

"Want me again?"

"Yes! I do?"

She smiled and kissed him knowing that she had offered and must now carry through. She had said many things as way of bolstering Will and it had worked perhaps only too well. He had stroked his shaft across her private spot and it invoked an electrical surge in her. Here she was inside a man's locked hotel room in Europe, naked and availing herself to his every whim.

"I so glad we met."

Without saying more she moved over him to kiss him deeply.
 
Last edited:
In the position she was lying Will could only kiss the hair on the top of her head. She appeared restful and willing to stay so he simply held her in place, thinking of how nice it was to have her tits pressed against his chest. It was apparent that Melody expended extra energy during sex when she is on top.

"Do you like it when my cock shoots off deep inside you?'

"Yes, I want it just like this. It feels like nothing I have ever experienced."

Will was still thinking of some of her shout-outs as her orgasm consumed her. He wondered if she really meant it? She was his for the entire night!
 
Will was asking her about his performance even with her being half-asleep she knew enough to give him a positive review. It wasn't difficult. He really was very good and she was indeed being rocked, but it made her feel the guilt of betraying her vows. She could not recall ever talking about sex with Mike. Her husband was good just not adventurous. It also brought to mind how this all began three days earlier!

She continued to snuggle in his grasp knowing it wouldn't be long until he wanted more. She also knew she would provide him with whatever he needed.

"Did you ever think you would make it all the way through Med-school?"

"I certainly had my moments of doubt."

"Well, this is the reward. A free trip to Europe! You deserve it Melody."

"Thank you Will."

She stretched her neck and shifted her head. At the same time Will moved his hand to her lower back. She wanted his touch! It stirred her in such a fantastic way.
 
Will liked having her on top of him but it did inhibit his ability to fondle her, in fact he could not quite reach her ass. However, he could feel her tits with her nipples pressing like two dots against his chest. If only he could reach them? It wouldn't be all that terrible to have her sleep like that except the lights were still on.

He wondered about her life prior to being married. How had she fared during school and how was it that she made this far? She was clearly enjoying sex, she just hadn't experienced much of the finer points.

"Do you want to sleep?"
 
"Mmmmmmmm......NOOoooooooo"

Melody's hand slipped down and secured his cock as she kissed his tummy a few times on her way lower. He was still wet and quite weak, yet it didn't matter to her. She took him! At the same time she had moved away from his reach. There was no need to use a bobbing motion still she knew it would help. She could hear Will moaning his encouragement. She halted to speak.

" Do you want to titty-fuck?"

"Yesss...."

Without waiting for a reply she went back to teasing his cock with her tongue. Will was getting energized fast. She no longer needed to use her hand. Melody pressed her hands to the bed and pushed up to all fours allowing Will an ample view of her breasts. He must have wanted to so badly touch her! She stopped again.

"We are just two doctors on a vacation in Spain."

"We are more!"

She heard his words but tried not to infer meaning, as she went back for more.
 
Initially, Will was surprised that at how her energy revived, then he began wondering if he could hold off! She was near his knees and easily allowing him to see her hanging rack which by itself would have made him hard. It was then he made the mistake of answering, "we are more."

He was hoping she had not heard him or not understood. Will had made their affair more involved. Would it affect Melody?

She had not slowed down. He needed to get closer to somehow get a grip on her, to get a shot at her pussy.

"You are such a great lover....let me fuck you!"

Will moved up to his elbows and took a polite hold on Melody's head, which was still bobbing! She stopped, looked up at him. He quickly swirled her body moving her onto her back with him pinning her to the bed. There was no thought of sampling her nipples. His cock did it's work. Almost immediately he slammed into her.

"Uuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmppphhh...."
 
It was very sudden and almost violent. In one surreal moment Melody was pressed to the bed with Will rousing himself against her sex and then gain entrance. He was so filled with desire! He solicitously pounced on her with a dozen fast thrusts.

"Ooooo, you were so fast!"

"You got me so hard, I couldn't wait."

"You're fucking me sooo hard....give it to me!"

Will went faster as Melody pulled her legs slightly wider with her feet now pressing on the bed.
There were loud voices passing through the hallway but they barely noticed. All their energy and lust was condensed into this moment. Melody was not sure of what Will would do with her next and was not concerned.

How could she be so intense with her friend of just three days?
 
There was no need to switch positions. Melody felt so good as he pummeled her warm nest He was determined to enjoy her just as she was and keep her naked all night. He released her wrists and began kissing her, while she moved to again holding him close. Thankfully she was still enjoying their stolen moments. He kissed her again just as he began pumping her full of his warm nectar!

It took a few moments to fully relax for both of them. Will stepped to the side of the bed before pulling Melody up. She led him to the table and they each had a much needed drink. It was almost ten.

She sipped her drink as Will watched her chest, those two immaculate breasts nearly touching, as they hung perfectly in place.
 
There had been a few men who had distinguished themselves with their ability to kiss and Will was clearly among them. No sooner had he kissed her lips when she felt him delivering himself with at least five lunging surges as he rocked her cervix. She was steady as her own orgasm went a few seconds later and she closed her eyes to keep them from flashing. Still she knew that Will felt it and was clearly enjoying his own efforts. She felt every twitch as his primal instincts took control of him for those few minutes.

Her mind was still spinning moments later at the table. The drink was so badly needed. She cherished the flavor and coolness on her throat. Will was looking at her body. She moved in a coy fashion twisting slightly to pretend to be looking at the room. While her eyes were distracted, Will's eyes followed her every move. Melody turned to show him her ass!

"Tomorrow, we go back to those lectures."

Will was still looking and it made her feel so good. She returned to face him. He was looking at her mound. She could tell he wanted to touch her.

"So, we set the alarm?"

"Yes, 8am sound good?"

"Leave time for us in the morning. I want you to wake me----with your----kiss."

She watched his eyes light up!
 
The drink was one that Will wished would last for hours. It was not only tasty it came with the best view in recent memory. Melody's skin was still warm from excitement which highlighted her incredible body. He couldn't take his eyes off her. Even when he looked directly at her mound Melody showed no hint of displeasure.

There was a slight hint of wetness on her inner thigh which made her look even more womanly. Melody appeared to be unaware of it. Will thought about cumming twice since they returned and how she must be doing. He had no idea that he could be this taken with a woman.

"Yes, maybe even 7:45 to be sure we have time for our shower."
 
Back
Top