What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tired and lazy. I don't want to move my room from the first floor next to my sister's to the second floor next to my parrents :(

Mood: Selfish for the first time in months, possibly longer.

I have a couple of friends back home who have Depressed Gay Male Syndrome. It means that the whole world is supposed to revolve around them, and as soon as they call me in that depressed little voice, I'm supposed to go round there and cheer them up.

I wouldn't mind, but I've been doing it for a couple of years with both of them - and they can be like the Dementors in Harry Potter, where you come from theirs feeling as though all the joy and happiness has been sucked out of your life.

And then they suddenly get an offer of sex or a blow job, and you don't see them again until their next depressive episode.

I'm fed up of it, and last night I ended up saying no to both. I wanted to go out on my bike in the rain, and I wanted to yim with this smouldering sexy chick. :devil:

I can't handle histrionics at the moment, because I've got more than enough drama going on in my life. And besides, I've been tending to their crises for the last 4 years, and not getting anything like the same support when things go wrong in my life.

Fuck it. And fuck the woman off gaydargirls, who tells me to phone her after tennis practice one night, then texts me after my missed call to say that she never speaks to anyone on the phone so early on in a friendship / relationship - what was I thinking? And I have doubts anyway about someone who sells themself by saying: "I have decent tits and a decent arse, and even if you're not my type maybe I can have you as a smoking friend."

I don't know if I've just lost my tolerance, or I've finally woken up and smelled the bacon, but nevertheless -

victory.jpg

Hope you all have a decent day :heart: :rose: :kiss:

Where are all the Brits? :confused:

This is like the opening of 28 Days Later... There isn't even much traffic on the road outside...

scheherazade_79 said:
Where are all the Brits? :confused:

This is like the opening of 28 Days Later... There isn't even much traffic on the road outside...
Bom Dia :D
Brit in exile here, trying to edit. I'm only here to check on punctuation and spelling. All the best spellers post here :rolleyes:

Mood: positive (I think)
Weather: blue sky with fluffy scurrying clouds
Music: Kieth Jarret
Drink: coffee
Plumber: a bastard

neonlyte said:
Bom Dia :D
Brit in exile here, trying to edit. I'm only here to check on punctuation and spelling. All the best spellers post here :rolleyes:

Mood: positive (I think)
Weather: blue sky with fluffy scurrying clouds
Music: Kieth Jarret
Drink: coffee
Plumber: a bastard

Morning, Neon :rose:

Didn't your plumber come? I'm not surprised - that seems to be a new trend with workmen these days. And they never phone to say they're not coming, either :rolleyes:

Would you like me to come over and hook up your sink? :cool:

scheherazade_79 said:
Morning, Neon :rose:

Didn't your plumber come? I'm not surprised - that seems to be a new trend with workmen these days. And they never phone to say they're not coming, either :rolleyes:

Would you like me to come over and hook up your sink? :cool:
Nah... waited all day, my architect finally got hold of him around five. I did it most of it myself yesterday, just need to get another type of tap connector once the shops open, then I can put the rest of the kitchen together. Not that it will advance matters much, we wont get electrical certification before the end of June so I'm stuck living in a 'slum' until I can move downstairs. Bloody builders!

Morning Neon and Scheh :kiss:

I've been racing round getting daughter ready for school, then hit the finances to check how much oney I can't spend this week ;)

Mood: chirpy. So good seeing my Lads lift the trophy last night and all those cute babies!!! Awwwwww. Gonna buy lots of newspapers today just for all theback pages. I'm gonig to make a Man Utd scrap book I think.

*hugs* all round. I feel really huggy today.

English Lady said:
Morning Neon and Scheh :kiss:

I've been racing round getting daughter ready for school, then hit the finances to check how much oney I can't spend this week ;)

Mood: chirpy. So good seeing my Lads lift the trophy last night and all those cute babies!!! Awwwwww. Gonna buy lots of newspapers today just for all theback pages. I'm gonig to make a Man Utd scrap book I think.

*hugs* all round. I feel really huggy today.
Good Morn, EL.

Really pleased for you and Man U. You were the first person I thought of when they won the championship, knowing what a big fan you are.

Have a happy scrap-book day.

neonlyte said:
Good Morn, EL.

Really pleased for you and Man U. You were the first person I thought of when they won the championship, knowing what a big fan you are.

Have a happy scrap-book day.

Awww, thanks Neon :) You're so sweet *hugs*

*sighs and shakes her head* There are no words for it atm that can be typed to cover the emotions. Not enough space and not enough energy needed to do it. Plus some things should just be left in ones head and not out as I'm pretty sure I'm just being snarky and a cancer so I'll buff my shell and get on with it.

Chantilyvamp said:
*sighs and shakes her head* There are no words for it atm that can be typed to cover the emotions. Not enough space and not enough energy needed to do it. Plus some things should just be left in ones head and not out as I'm pretty sure I'm just being snarky and a cancer so I'll buff my shell and get on with it.
:kiss: :rose: :heart:

awake. trying to be positive and have a good outlook for the day. im doing pretty well.

sending :rose:'s and :kiss:es all around... because i can.

G'morning, friends & assorted perverts! :kiss:

My mood is fan-fucking-tastic. (I'm gonna repeat that until it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. Mood is not bad now, but it could be better. Feeling very, very impdependent at the moment.)

Leaving :rose:es & :kiss:es strewn about ... 'cause I like to copy vella :heart:

*hugs* chantily, I am sure the day will get better -you're lovely :rose:

*hugs* vella, my morning ray of sunshine!

*hugs* Rumply -my favourite rumpled individual in all the world.

*hugs* Imp - my inspirational word wrangler

*hugs* cerise -have some of my hope, I've got lots :rose:

*hug* Mr Duck -thanks for the giggle.

Mood: I wanna make the world smile :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back