New girl, shy but wants to share

Hey everybody! This is in response to requests I received for some backside pics and more. excuse the tan lines :eek:

Who doesn't love tan lines....its like see a slip showing or a bit if a bra strap....or a thong playing peak-a-boo.....its simply beautiful.

Hi everyone! I can't tell you how much I've appreciated your support and encouragement. My confidence has skyrocketed since I started this thread, so thank you. I've had fun and I hope you have too. Unfortunately I won't be able to post any more pics for a while, but I have one more pic and some flowers for you to show my appreciation.

Your body is kind of perfect.

Well the time you have been on has been nothing short of amazing. Glad we could help your confidence which should by sky high because you are incredibly gorgeous. The last picture made me want to go flower picking :devil: hope to see you again:rose:

looks like i might have missed you but i wanted to say that you are gorgeous

I really hope you keep posting ;)

Hi everyone! I can't tell you how much I've appreciated your support and encouragement. My confidence has skyrocketed since I started this thread, so thank you. I've had fun and I hope you have too. Unfortunately I won't be able to post any more pics for a while, but I have one more pic and some flowers for you to show my appreciation.

You are more beautiful than any flower!

Thanks for the pictures you have shared here. You are a stunningly beautiful woman.

Lovely...and hurry back when you can: we'll all miss you.

Hey everyone,

I'm 22 F, relatively new to Lit and kind of shy. Never thought I'd dare to post pics of myself online but had the sudden urge to. Recently I took some photos of a new swim suit I got and I thought I'd share a few with you all. Please be nice :)
Hmm... how do I word this without repeating everything that every other guy on here has already said... I mean, not that they aren't correct in saying that you are stunningly beautiful but you are more than that. Much more.. you are truly a goddess, with a body so divine it would take every man here their entire life time to give it the worship that every inch of it deserves. Thank you for sharing something worth sharing.

I’m new here, and I am very surprised to find pictures of a nude 20 something woman with such a gorgeous body. I do hope to see more of you.
BTW. This last pic with the flowers makes me want to inhale your whole body.

:rose:

I love the way you present your flowers, beats Van Gogh's old vase hands down. :D

Damn girl! Stunning body and pictures. Hope you get to post more in the future!

Wow!

Hey everyone,
I'm 22 F, relatively new to Lit and kind of shy. Never thought I'd dare to post pics of myself online but had the sudden urge to. Recently I took some photos of a new swim suit I got and I thought I'd share a few with you all. Please be nice :)

That's all - just Wow!

Come back! I didn't even get to meet you and I miss you anyway! What a thread I really hope it doesn't die.

Sexy sexy sexy body. Great teasing. Legs for days. Big, gorgeous tits. Ass that collects men and women as you walk. DAMN.

Hey everyone,

Hotter than Hot
Welcome :)

Hey everyone,

Thanks again for all the encouragement! This morning after I showered I still felt a little dirty so enjoy :)

thanks for all the posts everyone! here's one more...

Feeling a little chilly today

I feel like a broken record now, but thank you for all the kind words and encouragement. I've been having fun posting pics and I'm glad you are enjoy them. definitely feeling a confidence boost since I started this thread.

I have a new set for you. The last one is a favorite of mine and I'm sure it will be many of yours too ;)

Hey everybody! This is in response to requests I received for some backside pics and more. excuse the tan lines :eek:

MY OH MY! Do you know how to work up a big fat stiffie on man babe! Would love to see more pictures of you and if you're up for pic swapping would love to talk to you sometime! Keep up the awesome work!

Back