Schoolgirl Outfits

cumbtwntits

Literotica Guru
I wanted to see if there were any of you out there that enjoy dressing up in schoolgirl outfits to turn yourself or others on. I know a sexy woman in a schoolgirl outfit gets my cock good and hard. I'd love to see what you look like.

Feel free to IM me on yahoo if you'd rather describe your outfit....:devil:

Last edited:
Me last year at a 'skoolie' party - pretend schoolgirls, pretend Head Masters, very real straps and canes! :rolleyes:

3 pics; Getting dressed - corner time - after the cane ;)

Last edited:
Very hot. Love the pics.

Damn, love the idea of a skoolie party. Genius.

Me last year at a 'skoolie' party - pretend schoolgirls, pretend Head Masters, very real straps and canes! :rolleyes:

Great pics Lucy- I love the outfit....;)

Hey Lucy - those pics are fantastic! As a Brit, those pictures take me right back to the school uniforms that we had when I was a kid, and by God you fill yours out perfectly!

Wish I could be your headmaster, and spank that naughty arse of yours mercilessly. I guess I'll just have to spank something else instead...

WF

I totally agree ferret. Lucy's pics are fantastic - so innocent, yet so naughty.

Thanks gents - You can't spank it but this could help you ;)

Last edited:
Calender Girl those are so goddamn hot they got my dick hard the minute I opened the link.

These are the only ones I could pretty much find without some sort of toy inside me..LOL

attachment.php

Excuse me, but I need to check for a possible dress code violation...

Back