Not open for further replies.
How about these?

Attachments

• panty 1.bmp
    43.1 KB · Views: 180
  • panty 2.bmp
    44.8 KB · Views: 116
today's panties

Old style VS panties They don't make them with the scolloped waist anymore.
I like white panties they are my favorite color.

Attachments

• 1006112100.jpg
    1006112100.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 159
  • 1006112100a.jpg
    1006112100a.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 125
Hello,

I have a question that is mostly for the Ladies, but I would like to hear everyone’s answers or opinions about, How do women really feel about their male partners wanting to wear panties and maybe other kinds of lingerie? I my case I would love to wear panties, but my Wife not allow it. She says it does nothing for her. And I fully accept that.
Another question, is this predominately a male fantasy, or are there women who really do enjoy their male partners in sexy lingerie?

Sincerely,

Ronnie :rose:

I love making my boyfriend wear the girliest, frilliest panties possible. And then I love taking him out in public in them, just knowing that he's wearing a pair of slutty panties makes my pussy drip. I love spanking his ass, just to remind him that he is a naughty boy for wearing panties in public.

I love making my boyfriend wear the girliest, frilliest panties possible. And then I love taking him out in public in them, just knowing that he's wearing a pair of slutty panties makes my pussy drip. I love spanking his ass, just to remind him that he is a naughty boy for wearing panties in public.

I have seen some of your sexy panties in your pics, I would sure love wearing them. Hopefully just after you have worn them.:kiss:

That just sounds amazing !!

todays panty:kiss::kiss::devil:

Attachments

• IMG_4304[1].JPG
    IMG_4304[1].JPG
    75.6 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_4306[1].JPG
    IMG_4306[1].JPG
    77 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:

That is one of the hottest things I have heard from a woman on here...keep it up!

out and about today:kiss::kiss::devil:

Attachments

• IMG_4326.JPG
    IMG_4326.JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_4324.JPG
    IMG_4324.JPG
    47.8 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_4321.JPG
    IMG_4321.JPG
    46.7 KB · Views: 67
My ex gave me a pair of her cotton panties...they feel so soft on my ass;)

Sometime when I'm feeling really sexy and submissive, I'll wear the panties and use my dildo's to imagine sucking dick and getting ass fucked...mmm, getting me nice and turned on already!

Plus, I like to think I look pretty good in them;)

Attachments

• lit111.jpg
    lit111.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 155

Sometime when I'm feeling really sexy and submissive, I'll wear the panties and use my dildo's to imagine sucking dick and getting ass fucked...mmm, getting me nice and turned on already!

Very nice Scott! :)

Let's face it!

scott,

Let's face it... that cock of yours would look great in a burlap bag, but the panties are cute,

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1095520&d=1318130450

Rags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back