Not open for further replies.

"Into the garbage chute, flyboy...."

into-the-garbage-chute.jpg

Oh, my old man's a dustman
He wears a dustman's hat
He wears cor blimey trousers
And he lives in a council flat

'Lo Sugar :)

Mmm, the waste management operatives ...

I lived in a council flat for a while. It was very peaceful and pleasant as a drug dealer lived in the flat above and he made sure there was no trouble; he didn't want the police around.

Every Little Thing She Does is Magic

'Lo Sugar :)

Mmm, the waste management operatives ...

I lived in a council flat for a while. It was very peaceful and pleasant as a drug dealer lived in the flat above and he made sure there was no trouble; he didn't want the police around.

Every Little Thing She Does is Magic

Hello, Honey :)

Ah, yes, Police. Stewart Copeland has long been one of my favourite drummers - along with the late Charlie Charles from The Blockheads. Am I showing my age?

Hello, Honey :)

Ah, yes, Police. Stewart Copeland has long been one of my favourite drummers - along with the late Charlie Charles from The Blockheads. Am I showing my age?

LOL, one of the kids in Piglet's class is called Strummer. How :cool: is that.

I am feisty at fifty, I like my men not like my coffee, but like my champagne and cars: vintage ;).

LOL, one of the kids in Piglet's class is called Strummer. How :cool: is that.

I am feisty at fifty, I like my men not like my coffee, but like my champagne and cars: vintage ;).

4.5L "Blower" Bentley ?

1963 Pol Roget ? (or was that Dom Perignon?)

And then there's THIS

4.5L "Blower" Bentley ?

1963 Pol Roget ? (or was that Dom Perignon?)

And then there's THIS

That looks very brut-al (<snerk>).

Here's a steamy shot for boys who like boys, LOL. (In case you can't see for the steam it's a couple of sportsmen who used to splash Brut all over.)

hqdefault.jpg

'morning, Naoko...

Whatever pops your cork...

Hullo dahlink!

You can pop my cork ;)

I actually do have a bottle of fizz in the fridge. The co-op are selling Cava half price, only £6.50ish, Brit pals! There was a time when I would say to visiting friends, "you can have anything out of the fridge except the champagne," but nowadays you're more likely to find the champagne of milks (from Jersey cows).

GoldTop300.jpg

Hullo dahlink!

You can pop my cork ;)

I actually do have a bottle of fizz in the fridge. The co-op are selling Cava half price, only £6.50ish, Brit pals! There was a time when I would say to visiting friends, "you can have anything out of the fridge except the champagne," but nowadays you're more likely to find the champagne of milks (from Jersey cows).

GoldTop300.jpg

So far away...and there's this M&C in the fridge... Alas!:rose:

So far away...and there's this M&C in the fridge... Alas!:rose:

I ought to drink Mumm of course, but you know my preference ;). (OK, I will drink anything that fizzes <snerk>.)

We will have to be virtuous and virtual, dahlink! Eheu, as they say in The Iliad.
:rose:

(Actually, they mostly say: "Hey, look at this head of the son of so-and-so which I just chopped off, he was a brilliant warrior - the Dad I mean, not this son whose head I have just chopped off, let me vaunt a bit and then I'll try to get the armour but his mates will fight me off it.")

I ought to drink Mumm of course, but you know my preference ;). (OK, I will drink anything that fizzes <snerk>.)

We will have to be virtuous and virtual, dahlink! Eheu, as they say in The Iliad.
:rose:

(Actually, they mostly say: "Hey, look at this head of the son of so-and-so which I just chopped off, he was a brilliant warrior - the Dad I mean, not this son whose head I have just chopped off, let me vaunt a bit and then I'll try to get the armour but his mates will fight me off it.")

Who let the dogs out?

(Bye for now, Dear Duchess...:rose::kiss:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back