Too kinky a turn-off?

Yeah, there is a difference. And yeah, everything means everything. Including the photos you would never show your grandmother. Or the ones someone could use to try and fuck up your sons life some day.
How deliberately obtuse someone has to be not to see a difference between a photo of a couple sitting in a restaurant and a photo of a same couple sitting in a gangbang party.

And then there is a kid with laptop who can hack shit from your phone and that is why we shouldnt have restrictions and pay attention to what we post online. I see. I guess for some people it just doesnt matter. As long as they are not affected.
 
Haven't read your umpteen million responses so maybe I will be repeating something. If I may say so, I think you're looking for love (sex) in all the wrong places. There are more choices than just vanilla people and the hardcore. You're not going to find what you're looking for while looking in the hardcore areas. Most people just can't or don't comprehend that there are a lot of "average" Joes and Janes out there who really aren't so average. You need to look for like a regular boyfriend and feel him out, so to speak, during the first few dates to see if he might be one of those average Joes who really isn't so average. If he is an average Joe then you move on and date someone else. There are plenty of kinky people out there in the average Joe and Jane crowd, you just have to find them by trial and error. If you look in the hardcore lifestyle areas all you are going to find is the hardcore.
 
How deliberately obtuse someone has to be not to see a difference between a photo of a couple sitting in a restaurant and a photo of a same couple sitting in a gangbang party.

A second ago it was "Half naked bathroom selfies of a 18 yo".

And before that it was "the need to post pictures of everything they do".

You even had the urge to repeat that to express that it is not about gangbang pictures.


Now it's back to gangbang pictures suddenly?


Can't you make up your mind what annoys you or are you trying to confuse people?


So, what is now the difference between a couple posting a picture of the restaurant they have visited and a couple posting a picture of the restaurant they have visited? Despite the fact that you know one couple and they provide therefore interesting details about them and the world and the other couple consists merely of two attention whores. Pretty please, tell me the difference.

No, you don't have to.

Because actually you tried to avoid the discussion how your behavior encourages people to "post pictures of everything they do".

You think I wouldn't notice? Tsk tsk.
 
Everything they do does not imply just a few photos of plants and food.

I didnt want to write novels about why I disdain and fear attentions seekers, but since I was poked I gave my opinion on where such behavior may lead. Going from a simple cause to possible consequences in your mind and fearing/hating the cause because of those consequences is, imo, pretty connected.

The way some people seem to share their lives without second thought about privacy makes me very uncomfortable and scared. And once you present yourself all over the internet for everyone to see you cant really say "its none of your damn business". You can and will be judged. If it makes you happier, I can only point out you are free to judge me back. I put myself in position to be judged soon I made a public statement. Sadly, many youngsters dont seem to realize that in attempt to be "cool", do everything "others" do and yes, get attention.


This is the exact "submissive women set back feminism" argument in some other guise. "It's not just what it means to YOU you are responsible for what other people read into your life, so don't ever talk about it openly."

What *literal* kids do is something their parents need to fucking deal with, control and discuss. What adult "kids" meaning people 20 years my junior want to do is for them to decide with their own agency, whether I feel icky or not is my problem.
 
Last edited:
This is the exact "submissive women set back feminism" argument in some other guise. "It's not just what it means to YOU you are responsible for what other people read into your life, so don't ever talk about it openly."

What *literal* kids do is something their parents need to fucking deal with, control and discuss. What adult "kids" meaning people 20 years my junior want to do is for them to decide with their own agency, whether I feel icky or not is my problem.

Yep, "I wash my hands/not my problem" is always a good attitude to spare yourself dealing with things you can make a mistake in. Things can go wrong but at least you are able to sit high above them and not get involved in any mess.

@Primalex, you are being deliberately obtuse.
 
Yep, "I wash my hands/not my problem" is always a good attitude to spare yourself dealing with things you can make a mistake in. Things can go wrong but at least you are able to sit high above them and not get involved in any mess.

@Primalex, you are being deliberately obtuse.

Ah yes. Slut shaming 20 year old women online = doing Important Work here.

Talking to people and offering harm-reducing information IF THEY WANT IT = doing nothing.
 
Back
Top