Ass licking is divine!

I love that face humping gif. So sexy. Sometimes i want to do that. Just walk up to my husband, pull down my pants, and shove his face between my cheeks and hump his mouth!

This is a very HOT comment...:devil:

I love that face humping gif. So sexy. Sometimes i want to do that. Just walk up to my husband, pull down my pants, and shove his face between my cheeks and hump his mouth!

I wager a bet that he would enjoy the surprise. My ex-wife often did the same to me...with her voluptuously rounded derriere and puckered rosebud. I do miss her, at times.

God these are amazing Tom. what exactly is she "getting him prepped" for? "quivering hole" just makes me weak in the knees.

Maybe it's the guy taking the pic. He's probably got a raging hard-on ready to sink into him. :devil:

And I do like when you're weak in the knee's! ;)

Maybe it's the guy taking the pic. He's probably got a raging hard-on ready to sink into him. :devil:

And I do like when you're weak in the knee's! ;)

Getting her man ready for his first experience with another man? How exciting!

God these are amazing Tom. what exactly is she "getting him prepped" for? "quivering hole" just makes me weak in the knees.
All of these pics are so hot...Really enjoyed the ones where the female is not afraid to enjoy licking some ass

Back