Daughter discovers mom is the family slut

S

Strangebuddy

Guest
Daughter gets home from school unexpectedly and finds her uncle and a couple of her cousins’ cars parked in the driveway. Sneaking in, she finds all of them gangbanging her mother, who seems completely lost to the situation, her eyes glazed over as she tries to please everyone. Daughter faints and gets woken up later by her uncle, who is bouncing her mother on his cock while he explains the situation:

When mom was younger, she fucked up bad. She stole from her family then eloped with a no good bastard (daughter’s dad). When family tried to help get her out of her situation, she tricked them out of more money.

Mom eventually came begging (sincerely this time) and begged them for help but her dad would have none of it. He accepted his granddaughter into the family but he no longer considered her his daughter...so her choices were, sign over her daughter to the family and then get lost, take her daughter and get the cops called on her and lose her baby. Either way, she wasn’t welcome anymore.

Mom however came up with a third option and offered her body up in exchange for letting her stay and keep her daughter, arguing that if he doesn’t consider her his daughter, then she’s just a very desperate woman willing to do anything for him.

Father, figuring she was bluffing, took her up on her offer and fucked her hard, not even stopping when other relatives came in to investigate. Once he was exhausted, he made a decree: she could stay and the family would take care of her but she had to serve the entire family, no questions asked.

So mom’s been doing just that, fucking her relatives whenever they ask. Things have cooled between her and her father and she is considered a part of the family again, but she’s so addicted to taboo sex and the family is so used to her role that she’s continuing it regardless.

What does daughter do with the information?
 
What does daughter do with the information?

Uh, her mind becomes twisted to the point she stays up at night after her parents go to bed writing Incest/ Taboo stories for literotica and becomes the next Anne Rice...

Flesh the above out and this is the "well it all started the morning I forgot my Senior English Comp paper that was due and ditched Trig class to go home and get it..."

Love and Kisses

Lisa Ann
 
Back
Top