Ladies where did you last take the cumshot, part II?

Well, he said he wanted to shoot on my boobs, but he "accidentally" missed and got lots on my face :rolleyes::rolleyes:

It ok though, I love, how much he loves, doing that :D:D:D

I (and my husband) got one of our special treats last night. Gave me his cream 8", balls deep in my ass.

First one across my tiny tits, rubbed his cock across my nipples. Then on my mound and belly, last across my back. He’s a heavy cummer!

Hub's got to cum DEEEEEP inside his favorite (I hope! :eek: ) kitty last night for Fathers Day. :D

Laying on my back, they both took turns. One would fuck me, pull out and cum on my face, then the other would fuck me, pull out and cum on my face, then the first guy fucked me again.... ect... ect... By the end, I had 6 loads on my face and a very well used vag. mmmmmm :heart:

Laying on my back, they both took turns. One would fuck me, pull out and cum on my face, then the other would fuck me, pull out and cum on my face, then the first guy fucked me again.... ect... ect... By the end, I had 6 loads on my face and a very well used vag. mmmmmm :heart:

So soooo envious reading this!!!!

I can only wish or dream of that many ummm loads on little ole mooooi😉

Pic or it didn’t happen 😈 jk

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_5856.jpg
    IMG_5856.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 24
Down the hatch early this morning when I got home from work - it wasn't my intention to make him burst so fast but I guess I haven't been keeping up with my wifely duties lately.

He apologized for "being a little backed up" but I took it as one of those back-handed apologies like when you (want to) say to someone "I'm sorry you're so f^cking stupid." :(

Up my belly and tiny tits. I rode him good, then grabbed and jerked his cock all over me. Then I sat on his face...

Back