Older/younger stories

marshallrinkes

Experienced
Hey everyone I have an idea for a new story of mine. I recently stumbled upon older men fucking younger women and it is a huge fetish of mine. I have a true story about an Older man fucking me as a younger woman. I am wondering if older/younger is a popular category. Like I said I just recently stumbled about it so I don't really have much of an idea. Thanks in advance?

That's it? I mean, are you looking to write stories? If so, are you seeking ideas from other members? Are you seeking someone to write a story for you? Are you only asking if these stories are popular? Are you looking to write about your swinging sex (that you've mentioned in other threads)?

That's it? I mean, are you looking to write stories? If so, are you seeking ideas from other members? Are you seeking someone to write a story for you? Are you only asking if these stories are popular? Are you looking to write about your swinging sex (that you've mentioned in other threads)?

I just wanted to see if they were popular I don't now for sure that's why I asked. I write my own stories and am not really looking for someone else to write my own stories. Just wanted to see if they were popular

Popular

The theme is popular. Certainly as a 67 year old I enjoy it.
Whether you have sufficient experience to make a realistic erotic story of it we will wait and see.

The theme is popular. Certainly as a 67 year old I enjoy it.
Whether you have sufficient experience to make a realistic erotic story of it we will wait and see.

Thank you I appreciate it. I am really interested in older men at 23 so thank you for the advice. You're age sounds amazing!

I just wanted to see if they were popular I don't now for sure that's why I asked. I write my own stories and am not really looking for someone else to write my own stories. Just wanted to see if they were popular

Got'cha. I'll move this to the right board then.

Older/younger is popular enough as a writing theme that you also need to have some other angle to it in the plot than just the older/younger one. If you want to be an author and not just a member of a committee, I suggest that you devise that yourself.

Older/younger is popular enough as a writing theme that you also need to have some other angle to it in the plot than just the older/younger one. If you want to be an author and not just a member of a committee, I suggest that you devise that yourself.

No harm to talk it out -

No harm to talk it out -

Actually, in terms of developing as a writer, there is harm in leaving such things to committee. Not so much if you recognize that you're just messing around (but it's popular here to assume that those writing are somehow developing toward being published writers.)

Older and younger is very popular, as long as the participants are at least 18 years old.

Age difference stories are extremely popular on Lit. They should be placed in the Mature category for maximized readership. ( Unless a kink or romance overwhelms the theme ) That's where the readers who like those stories are.

500 votes and 50k views are common for that type of story. I'm not even shocked any more when they exceed 1k votes and 100k views.

It's easily the third largest readership behind Incest and Loving Wives.

How extreme are your age differences? Do you have an 80-year-old Japanese pr0nstar guy fucking nubile 18-year-olds? (Yes, this is real.) Can you handle a well-preserved mid-70's GGGILF (great-great-grandma) working her way through legions of young studs? I recall a John Varley mainstream SF novel that mentioned young women obsessing on ancient, out-of-shape guys, and not only for their wealth. My Incest-Taboo tale That's My Girl has mid-20s women joining others in the bed of an early-50's guy. Are those ages too close for you?

Age difference stories are extremely popular on Lit. They should be placed in the Mature category for maximized readership.

I'd agree this ^^^^ I had a recent little hit in Mature - older man, younger woman.

Just keep it hetero though, the second part of the story had three paras GM, and it's had a very slow start...

My story, Young Woman with Older Man was such a huge success that I rewrote it and published as a two volume 120,000 word story. The book is still available on Amazon as Love So Young.

The story is about a 50-year-old man meeting, having sex with, and falling in love with a 25-year-old woman.

Along the way, he has sex with her best friend in a three-way, her sister, and even her mother.

It's a good family story (lol). A fan favorite, the story is listed on my SusanJillParker page as Young Woman with Older Man.

Another e-Book that I published and that is still available for sale on LuLu is Cougar and her Five Virginal Cubs. The story is about a hot, sexy, redhead having sex with 5 virginal, young men. Enlisting them to help them paint her apartment, she seduces them all and has a gangbang orgy.

I wrote the book as a true story as told to me by one of my brothers. The story is also listed on my SusanJillParker, Literotica page.

As a general rule of thumb, you want at least ten years between the characters, though a few ticks above that is closer to the sweet spot of the readership. 18/36, 20/40, etc.

If it's at that ten year mark or less, you're not really hitting the kink, and may be better served to categorize based upon another element of the story that stands out as a strong theme.

You're slipping out of the sweet spot around 50 with the older half of the equation. It's also biased in favor of men. They can skew older than women and still seem to hit the readership. You can push that a little higher when the younger half pushes higher, though. 35/50 is still in the sweet spot with an older man, though really pushing it with an older woman. Drop the younger half much lower than that and you're slipping out of the sweet spot, though.

Back