Naoko's news, views and shoes thread

SheaBlue

The Edinburgh Military Tattoo! to add to your collection.

41Yfbzyj1JL._AA160_.jpg

As I will have to go up to Über Stepford over Christmas, I have persuaded Halle Berry to chauffeuse for Sam in his new red car:

Halle-Berry-image-chauffeuse-010.jpg

Thank you, Naoko. But who is this Haleberry chap? And why isn't he wearing a shirt? :)

JohnEB and Steve44UK

I don't get these computer games myself, and this one looks particularly dull, but there we are:

Mindcraft.

Di and anna

Hope you won't mind sharing Piglet's cooking equipment. (Or if you would rather have a pair of Christmas stockings like Mistress Lynn's, of course.)

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC_1624.jpg
    DSC_1624.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 72
Oh, that. It's just an Elf Hat I'm knitting by special request.

(Bwaaa ha ha! least likely person ever to have been asked to be the elf at the Christmas party!)

Yes, of course there will be a bell - it will have a bellend, don't worry.

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC_1608.jpg
    DSC_1608.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 68
Ogg

Hope you don't mind sharing Piglet's first yacht. Only Lego, but a girl has to start somewhere, after all

128579_M.jpg

And some biscuits

Sorry I had to rush off to welcome home the errant cub scout from her cub scout Christmas party!

Here are some Christmas biscuits for everyone. We just used the table to ice them, so when we had finished, we licked the table clean, LOL.

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC_1611.jpg
    DSC_1611.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 71
The Edinburgh Military Tattoo! to add to your collection.

41Yfbzyj1JL._AA160_.jpg

Oooh, that's actually quite Fab. I'm hoping to add another to my collection after my birthday ...

Such thoughtful gifts, Naoko -- thanks! I'll take a few cookies here as well, shall I? With my glass of Bailey's?

Thank you, Naoko. But who is this Haleberry chap? And why isn't he wearing a shirt? :)

I know, dahlink, the cleavage really isn't up to the MILF standards I set. It was the best I could do at short notice. :)

Ooh, server benchmarking. Thank you, Duchess. :D:rose:

You are welcome! I am not sure I fully grasp this online gaming thing; if it involves benches, I'm sure we can work something out. :devil:

Oooh, that's actually quite Fab. I'm hoping to add another to my collection after my birthday ...

Such thoughtful gifts, Naoko -- thanks! I'll take a few cookies here as well, shall I? With my glass of Bailey's?

How about a Maker's Mark 84 proof? Or Pappy Van Winkle's Family Reserve? I had popped back to post a link to a review of Bourbons from which SlycWillie, JackLuis and MSTarot might select a winter warmer. Unfortunately the FT Weekend How to Spend It magazine appears not to have uploaded this particular article. There are some intriguing looking whiskies there: Eagle Rare anyone?

https://encrypted-tbn3.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQlGrWPUGlqW8-ByV0jDGE4I8lClJFkC2HcWWG1kWsedlmvB0Bt

I know, dahlink, the cleavage really isn't up to the MILF standards I set. It was the best I could do at short notice. :)

You are welcome! I am not sure I fully grasp this online gaming thing; if it involves benches, I'm sure we can work something out. :devil:

How about a Maker's Mark 84 proof? Or Pappy Van Winkle's Family Reserve? I had popped back to post a link to a review of Bourbons from which SlycWillie, JackLuis and MSTarot might select a winter warmer. Unfortunately the FT Weekend How to Spend It magazine appears not to have uploaded this particular article. There are some intriguing looking whiskies there: Eagle Rare anyone?

https://encrypted-tbn3.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQlGrWPUGlqW8-ByV0jDGE4I8lClJFkC2HcWWG1kWsedlmvB0Bt

Whisky whisky whisky please!

Oooh, JackLuis, thank you! what a lovely boot.

Here are some more boots:

http://naokosmith.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/my-favourite-things-boots.html

And by popular request (well, TXBlush asked me), I have written a blogpost on how to do a review on my Feminist Erotica review blog. So you have no excuses, I am waiting for the guest review blogposts to come rolling in.

http://feministeroticawriters.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/how-to-do-review.html

:heart:

*hugs* Missed you, been enjoying your blog. :rose:

Gosh, this thread is still all stretched out. Must dust it off and exercise it a bit more.

Anyway, it is all getting a bit out of hand over there on the Earth MILF thread :eek:, so I have come in here to advertise my latest review blogpost offering up four delightful Earth Day stories for your pleasuring:

Earth Calling Writers

Need some help or a shovel? ;)

Oh dahlink! so kind. I can always rely on you to lend a hand. Just boost me up while I get those cobwebs - ooooh! eeeeeee! I didn't mean you to put your hand there! teeheeheeheehee!
;)

Back