The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp.
Here's hoping I still have my apartment in December.
This shit needs to end.
 
LT~

Posts for Fr33k and Fish, brewing. Everyone else has given me a bit of a breather. Don't think it's going to last long though.
 
LT~

Three posts left. I need to think on the one for Fr33k. Fish is still in reprieve. :kiss: and then there's Mod. So when I get back, if I have time, Sara's up next.

Time to run. Things to do. The RW calls.

FLT~

Ever so excited for the Witchling and family. Looks like mini Brit is going to have a sibling pretty soon now. I wonder how excited she is.

Thanks Cait and as for Mini Brit...apparently she was so excited she couldn't sleep!! ;)

LT ~ I wonder how long I'll have to wait before I know...
 
Thanks Cait and as for Mini Brit...apparently she was so excited she couldn't sleep!! ;)

LT ~ I wonder how long I'll have to wait before I know...

That must be why I can't sleep either!

:kiss:

LT:

Going to try and relax so I can sleep. I have to be up in 6 hours and I only slept about 3 earlier today and took about an hour worth of nap.
 
Wreck it Ralph was awesome.

Now Silent Hill!

I want to see both of those. Let me know how they are?

Awww... :eek:

hugs

Hugs back

The nap was nice though despite the fact that up until that point things were stressful. I scooped up a baby bunny whom I had just rescued from the jaws of one of my dogs. He was all terrified but when I picked him up he calmed and went to sleep. Drug him over to the recliner, and we both took a nap.

Chuckles
 
What a long day.

I love my niece. She's awesome and I'm thrilled to have introduced her to Star Wars tonight and she liked it!

Don't get too excited. He's nice, but you've yet to meet face to face. What if he doesn't call again after today's conversation? Not a big deal, but it'll be nice if he does.
 
I need to decide which tattoo I want to get...the chest piece or the calf piece...decisions, decisions...
 
LT ~ Well, it's gone 8pm and still at home...looks like, unless nature takes charge, it'll be tomorrow now...

grins

FLT ~ Craving chocolate milkshake....mmmm...chocolate milkshake...
 
LT~

Fecking phone company that provides my internet. Talked with three techs already and I can't stay connected to the internet for any length of time


Arugh!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top