People who don't answer their phone are too busy getting...

who's my little comeslut?

i can get under that. note: if i am not your little comeslut, your balls will be hurt, and not in a good way.

it's such a fine line for me, i don't know how to put it into words, other than it just has to feel right, and very few can get away with it. there is something about the word girl though. i don't know. if the air is right, the game can take many turns outside my comfort zone, and i won't mind. it just has to be right.

Without oversharing, I'll just say that it took finding the right partner (in every sense of the word), to undo a lot of past damage. Taking my power back and all that. With him, I'm able to explore and heal and enjoy. It's never been like that with anyone else.

i love good girl.

i melt.

positive affirmation. i need it. most things said lovingly, even slut, can be good. anything with an anger tone and i can shut down. so much is tone and context and not necessarily the words. except for good girl. those are perfect words. they make me want to make sammiches and suck cock and wiggle my ass.

i can get under that. note: if i am not your little comeslut, your balls will be hurt, and not in a good way.

:D

:heart::heart::heart:

It's really cool that you guys get it. I'm past seeking the approval of others, but it's nice to feel understood. And I definitely feel like I'm in good company. :heart:

Yeah, not giving a shit works well, but when someone else comes along who understands and nods in that, "Fuck, yeah! That makes me hot too," kinda way... it's just so cool.

Without oversharing, I'll just say that it took finding the right partner (in every sense of the word), to undo a lot of past damage. Taking my power back and all that. With him, I'm able to explore and heal and enjoy. It's never been like that with anyone else.

:rose:

that's special. one of these days i'll work through my issues again. i'm just in the state of getting from A to B so i can do that. in the mean time, C,D,E and F keep distracting me.

that's special. one of these days i'll work through my issues again. i'm just in the state of getting from A to B so i can do that. in the mean time, C,D,E and F keep distracting me.

Ah. C, D, E and F kept me running in circles for years. Fuckers. You'll get there, neci. I have absolutely no doubt. In the meantime, you're wonderful under any letter of the alphabet.

Also, I'd like to thank you all for contributing to a lush orgasm. I desperately needed it.

I'm beyond TMI today.

Ah. C, D, E and F kept me running in circles for years. Fuckers. You'll get there, neci. I have absolutely no doubt. In the meantime, you're wonderful under any letter of the alphabet.

i keep telling myself there's no rush, but then i'd like to snap my fingers and just be there. in the mean time, i will dance and play and explore. there's a lot to do.

Also, I'd like to thank you all for contributing to a lush orgasm. I desperately needed it.

I'm beyond TMI today.

:heart:

this is definitely the creamiest thread of the day.

It's really cool that you guys get it. I'm past seeking the approval of others, but it's nice to feel understood. And I definitely feel like I'm in good company. :heart:

"Good girl."

jgkvhcgktcdviubkjnmiuh.

Yup.

Yeppers. She gets called "Good Girl" when my hand is on the back of head, forcing her to gag whilst trying to lick my balls at the same time.

OR, when she take it all in her arse.

tumblr_mtsm2sVzMv1ryqoz3o1_500.gif

Neck and boob???

Winner winner, chicken dinner!

I'm very happy with how this thread turned out.

if it helps, i'm pretty sure the new batteries desensitized my clit.

Back