Seeking RPers & Inspiration 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a female co-writer to toss ideas with on this. PM for interest. :D (Also, if you are from Tuscaloosa, please don't blame me if my locations aren't accurate... It's... Tuscaloosa... in Dimension X!!! *laughs*)

Moon over Alabama (Taken)
Genre: Romantic comedy (?)
Hook: Unexpectedly, a straightlaced freelance artist (me) inherits a two-bedroom house in Tuscaloosa from a recently deceased uncle. However, there is a caveat-- he has to pay off his uncle's loans for the rest of the year or the property will be foreclosed. His earnings aren't enough, so he decides to rent out one of the rooms. Sometime near the first payment deadline, someone (you) accepts, and they conduct business completely online. By the time the new tenant moves in, the artist has spent a large part of the deposit to pay for part of his uncle's loan.
Problem: The new tenant is a female, which wasn't exactly what the artist intended. (Maybe she has a gender-neutral nickname, like Sam or Alex or Mel... Or maybe they conduct the whole business with just online usernames)
Possible complications: The girl is his polar opposite --boisterous, messy. She could also very well be quite younger than him. (A student at UA? Assume the guy is early to mid-30s.) They might inadvertently have a drunken one-night stand, be awkward about that for a bit... There's a lot of ways this could spin out...


************

Oh, and what the heck, maybe someone could make heads and tails of this as well: Soul Kitchen open for a femme to play Psylocke of the X-Men/Exiles.
 
Last edited:
This needs a female writer. It is the story of a high school girl whose nude pictures -- intended for a boyfriend -- fall into the hands of an unknown blackmailer ... who puts her "to work" satisfying the desires of some of the less popular "boys" in school. (All >18, obviously, but for the most part, compared to her -- the sexy, mature senior -- they are figuratively "boys".)

Will involve lots of short posts, so if you're the type who requires two long paragraphs, you might not be happy with this particular RP.

:::::::::::::::::::​

And This, too, needs a female. I have left the relationship between the two main characters, as well as the female character's motivation, up to you. This one, too, will involve a lot of short posts. (Don't let the long introduction fool you. That was just me setting the stage.)

::::::::::::::::::::​

Third time's a charm, so this one needs a female writer for an 18 year old involved in an incestuous relationship with her older brother. She comes to him for confirmation that she is a good lover because her Ex ridiculed her after they split up and she needs to hear that she is good in bed from someone she trusts ... and the only man in this world who she trusts is her older brother.
 
Last edited:
Well, this thread will probably unsticky-fied soon to make room for the 2013 version, but hey, why not?

I'm looking for a female writing partner to join me for a story.

The set-up is that a demon hunter inadvertently triggers a magical artifact that magically binds a succubus to him. Neither of them are happy about this situation, but no one seems to know how to dispel the binding, and if the succubus were to be slain or allowed to starve, the spell would simply choose another demon at random to be bound to him, and most likely, it would choose something far more unpleasant than a succubus.

So, they travel together, the demon hunter and his unwilling follower. The succubus tries to hamper him along the way, tempting and seducing him, and twisting the words of his commands. While she has to follow his orders, she doesn't have to follow what he meant by them. Inevitably, the demon hunter does have to "feed" the succubus on a regular basis, otherwise she will either starve, or lose control of herself and attack an innocent.

Eventually, between her trying to seduce and corrupt the demon hunter, and his efforts to show the succubus the positives of compassion and doing good deeds, they develop a grudging, but mutual respect for each other. It never quite develops into a romance, or even a friendship, but more of a friendly rivalry. Frenemies, if you will.

As for the setting, I wanted to get a little out-of-the-box here. I have two ideas for this. The first is a mix of dark fantasy and steampunk. Basically take your standard sword-and-sorcery fantasy setting, but have technology advance by a few centuries. Magic is still around and still powerful, but now technology is an equally powerful force though equally mysterious and unstable at times.

The second idea was a futuristic, cyberpunk setting, mixed with some dark fantasy. Tech cultists, cyborg demons, techromancers instead of necromancers, etc.

If anyone is interested, send me a PM to discuss details, or even change some details, if you'd like, and let me know.
Good grammar and spelling is always a plus.
 
Last edited:
I was thinking of something to do with star wars... lightsabers and all that good stuff, limited knowledge is fine.
 
Another idea came to mind

A Doctor/Nurse thread for something different, the doctor having a huge crush on his favoriet nurse. One day when he can no longer stand it, he has her meet him in a room not used and he shows her just what she means to him.

This can go any where PM if interested.
 
I'm looking for a male for a quick RP. Probably won't continue past tonight, but we'll see. Simple plot line up for discussion. Not too much set-up before the smut. PM me.
 
So young girl starts university for the first time, after a few months at university she falls for her much older yet more handsome professor in his late 30's. the two start an affair . she thinks he is much better( the professor is the first man to fuck her , where as her previous date back home only did things that are approved ! ) than the nice boys that her parents kept trying to get her to talk to back at home. so after 4 years of affair with her professor she leaves university

fast forward two years and she is happily married with her husband but her husband is nothing like her ex boyfriend, and some how he returns to her life ( maybe due to job relocation or any other )

the both restart their affair and the husband dosent know about it ( well he does now , but he is too wimpy to stop it )

however sooner or later he does but the wife put him in chastity and dominates him while getting breed by her lover

looking for female partner . pm now !

she must be able to play dom and sub !
 
Last edited:
Hello, I am looking for female RP partners, mostly looking toward more long term RP's but I am open to a quick one as well. My interests are described in my profile, but I am very open to other ideas as well and I like to work with my partners in developing a nice, mutually acceptable storyline even if the original idea is theirs. I have one RP idea started which is open to someone, but like I said, I am open to other ideas. Generally I am a very literate and descriptive writer if that sort of thing is important to you. Drop me a PM if you are interested.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=842156 - filled

Still happy to help bring your fantasies to life!
 
Last edited:
Getting Started

As you can see from my profile, I'm just getting started in the SRP world here on Literotica. Since I'm new, I'd love for someone experienced to help me get started. I am truly open to anything. I am a male but willing to play any role, any age, and any setting. Maybe to get me started a Dom/Domme could suggest a scenario and let me enter their fantasy world. I have a few limits and of course honor Literotica's guidelines. However, we could message one another to establish our mutual boundaries. I am honestly a switch, so if you're a sub, let me know you are interested and I can create a nice scenario. I do like it kinky! I hope to hear from you!
 
Hey I love ROLEPLAY and created a super hero one. No one has joined yet. Here is my character:

Supergirl

Alter ego:
Mia (human persona)
Cir-El (Kryptonian persona)

Super powers:
Invulnerability
Superhuman Strength, Superhuman Speed
Superhuman Hearing
Flight
Red Solar Energy Blasts

Apperiance:
Black hair
Blue eyes
Tan
Athletic/Lightly muscled

And here is the link:
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=844651
 
~Face Off Rp~

A FBI agent who is single, older and only person in his life is his best friend, the FBI wants revenge on a guy who killed is partner that he got along with, so they do what they have to, to change body type, eyes, and face his best friend knows about the guy the FBI was after, but something happens and cannot stay away from his friend so he goes to her, and is scared at first since she he was wearing the face of the killer

~The Sergeant~

So my idea for this is the guys buddy is a sweet girl and his wife cannot give him children, my idea was for him to actually have sex with the best friend since he and his wife wants her as a sergeant. But both my character and her friend they actually begin to fall in love with each other. But his wife gets in a car accident and is killed, leaving a pregnant girl. They get closer and she helps him with his loss since his wife and himself were high school sweet hearts.

Pm if interested in either.
 
Last edited:
I want to do a rp based on http://www.goodfon.com/wallpaper/200878.html
Im thinking who ever is playing with me is a single man/woman late 20s living alone in a large house with a big pool in the back. Its surrounded by high bushes on two sides, the house on another, and a privacy fince with a gate to the neighbors lawn. Maybe im your neighbors 18 year old daughter who got drunk and wandered into your yard to have a dip in your pool. You find me passed out like that.
Let me know if your interested
 
I want to do a rp based on http://www.goodfon.com/wallpaper/200878.html
Im thinking who ever is playing with me is a single man/woman late 20s living alone in a large house with a big pool in the back. Its surrounded by high bushes on two sides, the house on another, and a privacy fince with a gate to the neighbors lawn. Maybe im your neighbors 18 year old daughter who got drunk and wandered into your yard to have a dip in your pool. You find me passed out like that.
Let me know if your interested
I'm interested!
 
Hello all I was gone for the holidays and all my partners seemed to have disappeared and would love to get into some more stories right away. I had a few ideas I'd like to try and I'm always looking for any other ideas.

First one would be a business trip with me and my secretary. I have sort of an idea where I want to take the story but I would like a partner to discuss it with.

Second I would love to do a superhero story. I've talked about it with potential partners in the past but nothing ever materialized. It's a story I would really love to do so if anyone's interested please message me.

Third umm its just something I want to do that I haven't done in a while, an incest story. Right now I'm kind of looking for something sort of... Vanilla I guess you could say and I think incest is as vanilla as it can get, for me at least.

Other than that like I said I'm looking for anything vanilla so if you have any ideas I would like to hear them. If anyone's interested send me a private message.
 
Hi Literotica! I have an idea and need a taker.

A bet and its consequences:

The idea would for me to play as a young bombshell fiance who finds herself neglected for the most part, given that my spouse here would be a busy man and I would be on my own a good portion of the time. I wouldn't have many friends, and grow a bit insecure from my own marriage-to-be and desperately try to find someone to connect with. After posting an add on the internet, I find a reply extremely soon afterwards. It would be from you; though I don't quite realize it, but your intentions are anything but sweet.

You and my significant are co-workers and behind my back, made a bet on whether you'd be capable of seducing me before the wedding could take place. Though, you wouldn't stop there; given that you grew a bit frustrated with my teasing. You wouldn't rest until you completely humiliate me, my fiance and have me as your personal toy. It absolutely didn't help that my spouse here was so sure that you would not succeed, that he outright told you that if you could seduce me, that you could do me, wherever and whenever you wanted.

That's my idea in a nutshell. Evidently, I need one dominant male writer. If you're interested, PM me. Thanks!
 
The Grimm Brothers Never Told Them Like This

Naughty Fairytales - Part Open for Big Bad Wolf

I will starting a series of threads to roleplay involving an erotic twist on Grimm's Fairytales. Only one has been posted into play so far but it needs a male lead to be my Big Bad Wolf.

I would also like to do other tales and am open to any ideas for this little project someone may have.

That's Entertainment

I have two new threads involving the genre of television and movies:

I need a male lead to play the part of Derek Hale from the TV series Teen Wolf. It involves a new girl going for a midnight swim during a full moon in Beacon Hills.

Another one of my new thread I have is in need of a male lead to play the part of a famous actor. The two leads have a volatile way of dealing with each other and have just gotten stuck in a trailer together.

If you are interested in any of these threads, please PM me and I will send you the link. I am also up for anything else you may have in mind for SRP.
 
Last edited:
looking for more writers to play with.. looking for threads to join or please check out my threads to see if any interest you..looking forward to tons of pm's.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top