Jynxed With a Halo [closed to Motheroftears and Sora]

"Yes, you said that you wanted to talk to me." Amy said sitting down with him at the dinner table. She had somewhat of a feeling of what was on his mind, but wasn't worried. She would help him start building up his luck.

-He began to eat and it was very tasty.-"Ever since today and i met you its been like awhole different world."-he said-"Am I losing my mind as well?"-he asked.-"Or are you helping me?"-he said softly as he continued to eat.-

Amy really could not tell him. "I honestly thing that things are actually just starting to get better for you." she said with a smile, "Things are going to get even better.". Her hand brushed against his.

-Riley looked to Amy and shook his head as he began to eat and enjoy it.-"I do not think so."-he said.-"this morning started out crappy then i met you then the whole day turned good."-he said-"It's so bizarre."-he said as he sipped his drink as he looked at the dinner still in disbelieve.-

"Well, things can change." Amy said. She finished off her food and went over to her dvd collection and took out a zombie move for them to watch. She cuddled up next to him on the couch.

-After dinner they cleared the table he was not believing what was happening he was now on the couch with a nice looking girl and nothing bad was happening. Riley a boy who up until now couldn't talk to a girl with out something bad happening. Amy was different as they watched the movie it was like she wanted him to pull her closer.-"Do you want me to hold you?"-he asked as his hands held her close almost in his lap as he watched the movie with her-

"Yes please." Amy said. She had just bought the movie, so there were some parts that made her jump. Usually she was not that jumpy during scare movies if she saw them many times. This gave her the perfect opportunity to be closer to Riley. His body felt so good against hers. She kissed him softly as she cuddled against him.

-Riley blushed at her kiss on the cheek as he blushed heavily and watched the film with her his hands running up and down her back and arm.-"I will keep you safe."

Amy took her time before making another movie. She wanted him to be comfortable about it. She smiled sweetly. He looked so cute when he blushed. It made her want him more and to give him the pleasure that he deserved.

-Riley smiled feeling a odd feeling from her almost other worldly feeling safe with her and more confident.-"Do you feel that safe with me?"-he said looking at Amy as he held her during the movie which made it all the better-

"Yes, I feel very safe with you." She said as she pressed herself more against him. It was becoming difficult to wait. Her hand brushed his cock over his pants.

-He blushed his cock twitched out of the feeling he felt as he groaned softly through his lips partially parted.-"This is a good movie."

-Riley groaned feeling rather turned on as he ran his fingers over her legs and up to her waist slowly-

She kissed him again. This time as passionately as she did in the classroom. Her tongue danced against his.

-He groans and felt his tongue dance against her's it was different and it was like nothing he had experienced. Riley groaned feeling his cock swell and his body run hot his fingers danced under her shirt over her soft stomach feeling the gentle skin.-

Amy released the kiss. "Please make love to me, Riley." Amy said. She needed him greatly. It was very soon that this would be happening, but this would make her even more close to him to make sure that he continued to have good luck.

-he blushed could he honestly do this.-"Are you sure you want me to do that i mean i do not know what i would do i never been with a woman."-she put a finger to his lips it seems she would take control here.-"I trust you i will follow your lead."

Amy took the lead since it was his first time. She undressed for him before undoing his clothes She kissed his neck and chest while caressing his cock directly.

-he groaned looking at her eyes.-"this feels so good its amazing."-he groaned looking up deep in to her eyes.-

Amy got down on her knees and licked Riley's cock from shaft to tip before sucking on it. "Mmmmmmmmm!" she moaned loudly as she tended to him.

-he groaned as he looked deep at her eyes and gripped the couch as he groaned her name softly from his lips.-

Amy sucked harder on his cock loving the fact that he was getting pleasure. It was about time that things started going that way and with her around that would keep happening.

-Riley's grunts and groans have been very clear as his hands grip her shoulder and head he soon let loose his first orgasm and filled her mouth.-

Back