Pornstar Neighbour (Open to females.)

Chad felt his cock slip under her top and between her breasts. Chad hated that he was speaking to Jamie. She was a great friend but she always spoke to much.

Chad tried to focus on his talk but all he could think of was his hot new neighbour enjoying his cock.

"OOhhhh jamie. Can i call you ohhh back. Ohhhh right. The new neighbourhood mmmmmmm is good. Yeah erm they all seem friendly er."

This girl Lauren was teasing him som much and she seemed to be loving every minute of it.
 
She loved watching him so unable to focus and stuttering and gasping. sliding her body up along his she freed him from her shirt and slowly seeming to slither back down his body she nipped at his rock hard cock and slowly her lips parted before she winked at him placing a soft kiss there and to make sure no neighbors started talking she stood up straightened her clothing and waved to him as she slipped from the room and back to the moving van to grab more stuff to haul in for him. Perfect timing as she saw some of the more nosy neighbors starting to watch his house to see where she had vanished to.
 
Chad's head fell back on the bed as she winked and walked out. Jamie kept him talking on the phone as he lay there his cock still rock hard from Lauren's attention.


After a few minutes the door opens and lauren is stood there.

Chad points at his phone and rolls his eyes. He still has not put his 12 inch cock away.
 
She mouthed that the neighbors are watching so they will have to play some other time... Blowing him a kiss so innocent looking she set the boxes down and went to get more. That little playful seductive wriggle to her hips as she walked out of the room again. Only finding one more box on this last trip marked bedroom she carried it up and looked to see if he was still trapped on the phone.

She had pulled her hair back into a ponytail this time adding to that innocent look as she smirked to him and took the time to caress his 12 inches again before leaving once more if he was still on the phone.
 
Chad finished the phone call as Lauren was rubbing his cock. Chad sat up and begun kissing Lauren's neck as his hand slipped round her waist and slid into her shorts.

He begun rubbing her pussy lips softly as she rubbed his cock.

Chard whispered.

"Your such a tease. You are way more than just a college girl."

His fingers slipping inside her pussy as he spoke.
 
A soft gasp feeling his finger enter her.

You sound so sure of yourself about me... Just a dancer at the college... resident of this stepford neighborhood

She smiled her hands caressing him like she did earlier...

Speaking of which I really should get going the neighbors are already getting nosy watching the house if I take too long to exit. Part of her wanted to leave and leave him wanting so he would be all the more hungry next time and part of her wanted to stay here and them just fuck the hell out of each other Keeping up appearances for now was needed though so she slowly tried to slip from his grasp and amazing fingers.
 
She smiled her hands still tenderly caressing his manhood as she looked into his eyes...

You sound so sure of yourself on what you think I am. Sorry just a dancer at the local college and resident of this stepford neighborhood... speaking of which we really should get back outside as the neighbors are starting to get nosy

She whimpered not wanting to leave but knowing if she did then their next encounter he would be that much more hungry for her... Part of her wanted to stay there though and the two of them fuck each other senseless but with the neighbors watching it was for the best they didn't this time.
 
Chad stopped fingering her and let Lauren slid from next to him and begin to walk to the door.

Just as she gotto the door Chad grabbed her wrist and spun her round he dropped to his knees and begun licking her pussy through her tight shorts.

Chad continued to lick till he felt her pussy get wet. He wanted more of this girl but she was right.

Chad stopped and stood up to let her go.
 
Wow she thought... someone already addicted that had not REALLY seen her dance... yet... though since he was a porn star maybe one of these days she might dance for him.

A soft gasp feeling what he did and how wet she got whimpered not wanting to leave now but she had to.

She did not think that either of them could just settle for her helping him carry things into the house so she quickly made her way across the street and back into her own house where she quickly locked the door to her room and went to watch one of his movies while she took a nice hot bubble bath... Not her best idea as she could now picture him in the bath with her fingering her like he had before till she was screaming like she had nearly wanted to.
 
Lauren had quickly left leaving Chad to let his cock die down. Once it had he put it away and went downstairs.

He continued to unload the truck as he saw neighbours looking over at him.

He waved every so often but none of them seemed to dare come over.

By 7 in the evening he had unloaded most of the truck and locked it up for the night.

He lay back drinking a beer as he got a text off Jamie. It read.

Hi Hun. Glad to speak to u b4. Why don't we head to a strip club in town called The Black cat. I'm sure you'll love it. Miss u and your big friend.;)xxxxxxxx

Chad smiled and text back.

Sure see you there at 9.

Chad finished his beer and went an took a shower then put on black boxers with black pants a deep blue shirt to match his car and headed out over to the club.

He was going to get the V.I.P section as he head the money.
 
Lauren got ready leaving a note for her parents that she was going out with some friends then off to work. They thought she worked at some place that helped the homeless or something whatever it was they never wished to go see her at work... not that they cared anyways her brother was the only hope for the family. She smiled when her ride pulled up in her "acceptable" Chrysler and the two of them headed out. Lauren had a duffel bag with her and her hair curled a little clad in a pair of jeans and a single sleeve crimson shirt and a pair of boots.

She arrived at the club about 45 minutes before her first dance only to find out she was on in the VIP room tonight instead of her normal Friday night... She wondered how booked the VIP room on a weeknight but sure whatever...

She that 45 minutes to plan out what routine to do and what to wear.
 
Chad had begun relaxing in the V.I.P room with Jamie they had been ordering the most expensive champange on the menu and Jamie had drunk alot of it.

The V.I.P room had one way glass so they could both see onto the stage clearly.

As one of the dancers can't get into work it means that Lauren has to go on stage in 15 minutes.

The manager spoke over the intercom to the girls backstage.
 
She called back for them to move her Vincent Black Lightening motorcycle prop onto the stage as she quickly found her Long crimson natural human hair wig and got dressed up in her black leather tear away pants and corset top.

She was introduced to the room over the intercom as Dazzlyn...

~The curtain opens on her sitting on a 52 Vincent Black lightning wearing black leather tear away pants and black leather corset with crimson hair billowing down her back.

*The song started slower that most but the way she worked it out to help the story of the song be explained and still end up naked stretched out over the motorcycle that brings all the patrons here to their knees usually.

Oh says Red Molly to James "That's a fine motorbike.
A girl could feel special on any such like"
Says James to Red Molly "My hat's off to you
It's a Vincent Black Lightning, 1952.
And I've seen you at the corners and cafes it seems
Red hair and black leather, my favourite colour scheme"

*She started the dance moving around the bike glancing wickedly over her shoulder to the people there in the room, she spotted Chad there and while keeping a poker face she doubted he recognized her with the wig so she just kept dancing. Sitting on the bike and using it as even more a part of her routine. Kicking one leg straight out and up over the handlebars she stood from the bike stalking out the length of the stage she first removed the top tossing it to the side as she stalked the stage*

I'll tell you in earnest I'm a dangerous man.
For I've fought with the law since I was seventeen,
I robbed many a man to get my Vincent machine.
Now I'm 21 years, I might make 22
And I don't mind dying, but for the love of you.
And if fate should break my stride
Then I'll give you my Vincent to ride"

*She leaned down to Chad and winked as she let her hair fall pointing to him as it said I have robbed many a man before turning with a wriggle of her rear and continuing to dance letting the tear away pants slowly fall from her with every step*

*With the sadder notes of the song that tell about James dying she sank to the floor as if near the body looking to her hands as her shoulders and torso undulated as if sinking into sorrow.

Oh he reached for her hand and he slipped her the keys
Said "I've got no further use for these.
I see angels on Ariels in leather and chrome,
Swooping down from heaven to carry me home"

Standing then she looked back to the audience and then to the bike and with a big sensual finish walked back to the bike as the song found its end and laid back on the bike naked hair bilowing over the back tire smiling*

And he gave her one last kiss and died
And he gave her his Vincent to ride.

She knew he did not recognize her yet... but she had a couple more dances and she felt that he just might get a shock realizing its her maybe in her last dance
 
Last edited:
Chad watches as the girl Dazzlyn do her routine. Chad leans forward. The way this girl moves gets him in a trance.

He loved the whole show and couldn't wait to see what she would do next on the stage.

He leaned back chatting with Jamie and waiting to hear her name called again.
 
Once more for all to enjoy, The DJ called out, Dazzlyn

The jamming of guitars blasted as she was introduced once more


Your pretty face seduced me,
Blinded me from how you used me
I walked the long way home,
only to get hurt by you again
The longest glance, oh,
What illusions did I have of you?
A lone reflection splitting in two

She turned sharp looking out over the crowd she smiled innocently at first then as the song grew darker so did her dancing and her expressions. Her hair raven black now as she danced

...I'm not sorry, you will never get more out of me
'Cause I am blinded no more

You sucked out my will to live
You gave me the crown, and killed...

Love is a little death between two little lives,
Nothing more
Now I have myself to live for...

She sank to the floor tossing away the money offered closest to her withthe words of having herself to live for


Oh, my life out of my hands
I always gave eternal love another chance...
Say the words, I wanna hear... all over again
Consuming love, my only reason...


Oh...In the same nightmare again...

Dropping to the floor she grabbed the sides of her head shaking her head the top long gone her short skirt slowly falling away in slivers

Oh...Taken for granted again




Oh, my life out of my hands
I always gave eternal love another chance...
Say the words, I wanna hear... all over again
Consuming love, my only reason...

The skirt peeled away she stood there solely in the "innocent sandals" and her raven hair falling over her body as she danced around more and more till the music ended.
 
Chad's cock was rock hard in his pants as he watched her. He wanted her badly. If it wasen't for the fact he could just control himself he would of jumped up and fucked her brains out on the stage by now.


Chad watched her leave and wanted more he need more.
 
This last dance she wore no wig it was fully her there dancing in the room for him... She watched to see how long it would take him to recognize her Starting to dance to the intense beat of the music she tossed her hair around wearing a well torn black tshirt tight but still well sliced up with a pink string bikini on under it and a short little almost school girl skirt in pink and black

I am your poison candygram
The love that's ment to fade away

During the first spoken words of the song the black shredded tshirt was torn fully apart and tossed aside as she danced around

Vade retro, alter ego, move aside, I'm choking on this life
I think I tolerate your hate, as long as you're afraid
All I wanted was to be with you and suffer every day...

Under the moon I hold a wake for a promise torn
Mortally wounded, feelings sheltered me
Once again my shadow will enter your life
Time to walk with me the last mile...

When it got to the voice of blue eyes she was right in front of his with a smile curling her lips. There on the floor her head tossed back looking at him upside down as she undulated her body her legs bentup behind her before rippling her body to standing once more as she dropped the bikini top onto his lap...

Open your blue eyes, tell me that you love me, whore
Make me believe it, oh I know you're lying
Broke the vow I thought you made, my angel, why...
Could I let you wait out the night?

Holding a finger to her lips as the chorus ened with...

So don't say a word... don't say a word


I place a black candle on your chest,
The path of night is manifest
I never wanted us to end up in this catatonic phase
It wasn't me who ran away, you made me stray...

She continued to dance her body moving much like it did against him in his bedroom as she looked backwards to him over her shoulder from time to time then turning around seeing him face to face her face revealed nothing but she could read his and all the shock and hunger in his eyes... As the chorus started again speaking of blue eyes the skirt with built in thong found its way to his lap too leaving her in just a pair of black heels.

Open your blue eyes, tell me that you love me, whore
Make me believe it, oh I know you're lying
Broke the vow I thought you made, my angel, why...
Settling the score, we pass the twilight...

As the song ended the quickly made her way back stage and told the bouncers she did not want to be disturbed unless the person was willing to pay well to get to speak to her.
 
Last edited:
Chad was in a trance watching her body for a few seconds before looking up and seeing it was Lauren.

He watched the whole show never taking his eyes off her.

As soon as she left the stage Chad called the manager over into the .V.I.P section. He handed the manager 2 grand to see Dazzlyn as Jamie smiled heading off with the manager to give him a blow job.

Chad waited for Dazzlyn.
 
Wow... Paying 2 grand when I am sure even you know the no touching rules.

She stood there arms crossed dressed in what she left home in a wicked smile gracing her lips.

So since we both know each other secrets... now what darlin?

She walked over and sat down at the table with him while she readjusted the clip in her hair. Though she kept her "poker face" as she watched him expression and talked with him her mind went back to him on his knees licking at her through her dancing shorts imagining that happening again without the shorts
 
"So your a stripper. I know no one in the neighbourhood knows about your job? An you know i'm a porn star. We both need to keep our secrets a secret right? But I am sure we can come to some argeement. Now how about a lap dance?"

Chad and Lauren were now the only two people in the V.I.P room as both the manager and Jamie had left.

Chad sat there as he drank some more champange.
 
Well then let me go get changed and I will be right back. Slipping off she goes back to the dressing room and slipping into soft short tie front gown in a silvery blue and black trim with a matching ankle length robewith Caribou trim and low heels. She pulled her hair back a little and up with a caribou clip with a few soft curls to the sides of her hair. Telling the DJ what to play for this requested dance

She moved back to the stage to begin with and then stalking closer to him as Bob Schneider song Intoxicated starts to play she begins to dance slowly at first more undulations of her stomach and arms turning slowly before the robe slowly is allowed to fall from her shoulders letting it trail behind her as she walks around him before the pause in the music hits and the robe lands across his feet and she turns getting more and more into the almost trance like music. That at least seems to be the songs affect on her as she dances the short tie front gown slowly is untied at the different tempo changes. with a smirk she slinks over to him while the Saxaphone solo intoxicates the moment with its sultry sound she takes the tie at her hip and traces the loose edge of the strand around his lips she winks temping him to untie it for her with his teeth as she winks and lets the gown fall from her when he does and she continues to dancing just the silvery g-string set covering her as best it could till in turn the top then the bottoms fell from her ending with the top landing across his face like a blindfold as the song ended.
 
Chad watched Lauren's hot show as she stripped off teaseing him slowly.

As Lauren's top lands on over his eyes. He reaches out and grabs her hand now she is naked as he pulls her into his lap.

The V.I.P room is on a higher floor than the main area and with single way glass no one can see inside.

Chad leans in kissing Lauren as she straddles his lap. He feels her hands slide down towards his cock in his pants.
 
gShe wanted to feel him rock hard again. Needed them to tease each other again. If anything was going to happen between them though it wasn't happen here. There were apartments the dancers used when they were too tired to drive or were too worried about a customer following them home. Each girl had her own apartment and Loren was no different. Once the kiss broke she snakes her fingers in his and motioned for him to follow her.

She led him to a back stairwell and up to the apartments. Leading him to hers she opened the door.

My place here...alot more quiet. No cameras we don't want catching us.
 
Chad followed Lauren who was completely naked up the stairs and over to her room in the apartments.

As soon as she turned the handle on her door Chad pushed himself against Lauren as they went through the door. Chad kissing Lauren on the lips and neck as his hands slid over her body.
 
She backed into the apartment reaching to grab a remote pressing the button as the lights popped to life and the cd player began to sing. She quickly turned the volume down and tossed the remote her hands moving to pull at his clothes as they kissed. Feeling his hands slithering all over her she purred softly. Guiding their path in her apartment till they fell back on a goose down topped bed with raven black satiny covers on it.

Chad... She spoke once the kiss had broken... Lose the clothes darlin...

Her words near breathless as she pulled at his shirt and pants in turn.
 
Back
Top