How do women like Shaved Men.......Pubic area?

How do Women like a Mens Pubic Area above the cock?

• Completely Bald

Votes: 46 37.7%
  • Landing Strip

Votes: 8 6.6%
  • Square Strip

Votes: 6 4.9%
  • Fully grown in but trimmed

Votes: 50 41.0%
  • Natural

Votes: 12 9.8%

• Total voters

Shr2Play

Experienced

I always shave my balls and base of my cock. With razor!

BUT

How do women like the rest of the pubic area, above the cock?

Do they like it completely bald?

Landing strip?

Square Strip?

Just Trimmed but all filled in with hair?

Natural?

I have heard some women complain the shaved look is too feminine...

Opinions please.........!

Don't worry about what "women" like. Worry about what your partner likes.

Trust me, giving oral sex is a lot more appetizing when some effort has been made by the man to trim the pubes!!

Don't worry about what "women" like. Worry about what your partner likes.

Exactly what I was going to say. Even if every woman who votes here picks the same option, it'll mean fuck all if your partner disagrees.

I don't like men shaved completely and I think it's a bad idea as many suffer irritation. If a guy wanted trimming I'd do it but no way would I take a razor to him. Plus, except on day 1, friction between stubbly groin areas can cause nasty rashes and ingrown hairs on men and women who shave their genitals. It's not really feasible to shave more than every 48-72hrs without getting a rash either, so shaving is generally a bad idea IME.

i prefer a man who doesnt shave but doenst have a full bush either.
I'd rather my man stay trimmed closely but not bald. like with a hair trimmer at medium legnth. just my opinion tho.

Everyone should at least trim it. The afrobush is not an pretty sight to behold.

I use my beard trimmer to keep my pubes looking good. If I go too short they get kind of bristly.

Shaved here

I shave every morning in the shower, my ex wife like me trimmed at most. My fiancée shaved me before we had sex the first time, and I have been smooth every day since.

can't work out whether the q has been asked by a single guy or a guy in a relationship - BUT
i like men a la natural
hairless men look weird to me
men should be men just as they are
- but agree with above posters - depends what ur partner likes

can't work out whether the q has been asked by a single guy or a guy in a relationship - BUT
i like men a la natural
hairless men look weird to me
men should be men just as they are
- but agree with above posters - depends what ur partner likes

I did that once at the request of my then girlfriend, I looked like a plucked chicken down there, never again.

Looks like Completely Bald and Groomed but trimmed are the front runners...

Plz Vote !

IME it varies - and this seems backed up by the replies above.
That said, I've never had any complaints when I've been anywhere between bald or just short hair. A couple of partners like to do the shaving (which is fun) and I'd say the consensus was that a smooth sack was met with approval most often but as long as I was trim above the shaft there's never really been any strong preference - that was just down to how I felt.

If you've not got a particular partner in mind when you ask the question, I'd suggest start trim. If she likes it try a little balder till she says stop. (Or just ask her, though the whole comunication lark can be a bit over rated ;) )

At times I love completely bald, I just like soft hair. Not a huge amount of course thick bear hair!

Personally, it depends on my mood... while I love running my fingers through my husband's hair au-naturel, it makes oral unpleasant for the both of us (hair caught and wrapped around a tongue ring is really bothersome, meaning I have to take time to stop to unwind it and fish it out... which is frustrating for him, understandably). Bald is also pleasant on the eyes after an hour or so after shaving, but only lasts a while before it becomes hard stubble (and honestly, that sucks for both of us). So, I opted for trimmed... no loose hair, still something soft to finger through (though nothing to get any sort of a grip on), no irritating shaving rash for him or "rug burn" on the nose for me, and you can still see the delicate skin underneath (though not as well).

Patterns, though, are silly. Might as well shave in some lightning bolts while you're at it, imho.

I think a shaved cock looks just a little bit strange with the other body hair surrounding this, "bald oasis". True, for giving oral it's better not having loose hairs get in your mouth and gagging on them, so I'll just go undecided.

A follow-on question for this...

What's a good way to get the shorter hair off the balls? I've tried my razor a few times and it was an unpleasent experience (knicked myself once. Thankfully I tend to keep a very sharp razor so it didn't hurt much, until a little later then it stung)

Interesting thread. I started shaving my balls but just trimming around the edges above the cock and leaving the basic triangle. My belly and thighs are hairy so it would seem an odd contrast to go the "bald oasis". Going against the lay of the hair is a sure way to get nicks. Good light is essential, too. My bathroom has poor light and when I use the office bathroom under the megalux fluoros, it is frustrating to see stray hairs in hard to reach places. Incidentally, have any of my fellow shower-shavers nearly drowned peering underneath themselves while wielding their razor? Shower water runs up your nose! Pube shaving certainly teaches you why you have pubes as they stop the skin from sticking to itself and allow the scrotum to slip around as you move without getting caught. :eek: Yes, experience is a wonderful teacher!

I always shave my balls and base of my cock. With razor!

BUT

How do women like the rest of the pubic area, above the cock?

Do they like it completely bald?

Landing strip?

Square Strip?

Just Trimmed but all filled in with hair?

Natural?

I have heard some women complain the shaved look is too feminine...

Opinions please.........!

I like unshaved, the bushier the better. The same in a woman too.

Back