ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what do you peeps think?

Episode VII after Episode III?

Will Lucas really be able to stop?

The series of six will be the biggest series of all time.
 
SD ~ good early morn to you ... :kiss:

If Mr Lucas makes Ep 7 ... He s gonna be old & gray when he finishes the next three ep 7 to 9 ... So I don't think so ...
 
Ah, but just think of the new villain...
Darth Geezer!
Careful, he'll kick your ass with his lightCane!

Blaze
 
I'll bet Yoda could do some really kinky things to a lover with the force though,... and I like swamps, Khady and I had our honeymoon in a swamp ya know! And who cares if he's short and green, Yoda's sexay!
 
And the little fellow's agile too, Crys...

The Force can do wonders for short green guys, no matter how old! I'm pretty sure he has left some offspring somewhere, although I'm not sure we would recognize them.


But I don't know about episode VII, guys... I get the eerie feeling that there would be a lot of crossbreething with those fuzzy ewoks. Can you imagine having furry green kids that would never grow up and like to sing by the moon?
 
Last edited:
Khadgar said:
yea, i don't want to overdo my char, but sometimes it's a little hard *nudges lauren in the side and smirks*

;) What's that supposed to mean, smart guy?

I was only trying to protect everyone's right of choice... And apparently right... I'm sure Arc will take care of that soon, but I'm looking your way and I'm not seeing any women... hehehe

Just teasin' ya :rose:
 
*points to Crys* shishishahhh! kutos Crys, take THAT Blaze! tatke that one deep! doesn't seem i have to go far to find someone who thinks Yoda's sexy! and she lokes swamps, and hell yeah, who cares about size when you've got the force?

"oo ooo feel the force can you, feel it deep" you know that little man could be the best male lover in the world!

score for me!
 
Hey Khad,

May the Force be with you, but then again, do you really NEED the force to begin with?

:D

Z
 
Hiya Lauren, G'eve To you,

*big bear hug, lifts Lauren off the floor*

Z:heart: :rose: :heart:
 
Hey everyone, just wanted to come back and say hello. Yes, rumors to the contrary, I am still alive lol. Yoda and viagra, boy, is nothing sacred in this world??

Chewey
 
SpectralDragoon said:
Gotta swallow those pills fast, else you get a stiff neck. :D

Stiff Neck eh ? Thought it was for a stiff.......ummm.....nevermind....... *blushes *

Chewey
 
Hey, how can it be slow tonight, we are all here somewhere lol.

Chewey,

Hi Pm, Hy, Blaze.
 
yeah. I keep logging off out of frustation cause none of my threads really went anywhere today, then coming back cause I think, hey maybe someone's posting right now.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top