Dave's Zombie Proof Bunker and Refuge for Unattached Wimmens

Status
Not open for further replies.
*knocking is heard from outside*

Hel ... Hello?!?! I just heard some noises ... is ... are there any humans down there?

*A very loud moaning is heard throughout the bunker. The sounds of alarm reach everyone's ears and all know that the Zombie Response Squad is gearing up to defend the bunker. Armor is strapped on, weapons are drawn, and running feet are heard in the corridors.*

*The moaning reaches a crescendo and stops. A confused rustling is heard and then some fumbling around.*

"Damn, stubbed my toe!"

"Hon, I think the intercom button is stuck. I can hear your voice very loudly...are you perhaps broadcasting to the whole bunker?"

"Oh SHIT!"

*More fumbling and then the noises stop abruptly as the intercom circuit is cut off.*

A few seconds later it comes back on.*

"Uh, sorry folks. False alarm. The moaning was...uh...nothing. No zombies. Stand down. Uh.....sorry."

*The intercom goes silent.*
* sticks head out of the infirmary, one eyebrow up curiously*

Chain, what the hell are you doing to the ladies out there if they're soundin' like the damn zombie alarm? Remind me to clear out a condom section for you next time I go to the mall.

* grumbles about being interruped and goes back to checking the newcomer*

Hel ... Hello?!?! I just heard some noises ... is ... are there any humans down there?

Why, hello. Come in. Move slowly. Let us get a look at you.

Any bites on you?

Are you hungry?

Come on down to the mess hall and partake in anything we have. All I ask is that you don't harm anyone here.

Chain, what the hell are you doing to the ladies out there if they're soundin' like the damn zombie alarm? Remind me to clear out a condom section for you next time I go to the mall.

This is why I sound proof rooms, you should do the same.

:eek:
Uh, sorry, that was me moaning.

I was...um....quite excited.

Well hello,
Fresh meat, I mean new friends are always welcome
However, I will have to thoroughly inspect you to ensure that you have not been bitten ;)
Please follow me

HEY KAT!!!!! LOOK WHAT I FOUND FOR US!!!!!!!!

Sorry, Tim, I forgot to mention: Some of the wimmens have voracious appetites.

We tend to go naked around here so that it is apparent that there are no zombie bites on each other...but you remove your armor at your own risk.

;)

>///> Well I do believe I'm aroused now. Any other talents I should know of?

Hmmmm, you could always accompany me to my room.
After I have finished inspecting Mr. Tim, I will show you both!!!!

*thinking to myself now THIS has possibilities!!!!*

We tend to go naked around here so that it is apparent that there are no zombie bites on each other...but you remove your armor at your own risk.

;)

YOU HUSH!!!!
Do NOT scare him off!!!

Evening ma'am ... didn't mean to startle ya.

*his eyes cant help but wander south as he looks away ...*

Why, hello. Come in. Move slowly. Let us get a look at you.

Any bites on you?

Are you hungry?

Come on down to the mess hall and partake in anything we have. All I ask is that you don't harm anyone here.

*stands up for inspection with little pride as he looks like someone who has been broken*

No ... no sir, no bites, just thankful to see humans again! Gosh, I thought I was a goner until I heard those noises as I was walking by looking for someplace safe to sleep ... since I had to flee my camp recently ... and my friends. Some grub would be mighty nice, though I cant offer much in return 'cept a promise not to harm anyone here.

;)

*Sheepish laughter from the young man a freshman in college not long before the zombies came*

Yes ... that was a bit puzzling to me ... makes sense now, but I'd rather keep at least something on

*strips down to tattered and worn boxers so as not to offend too many people*

Hmmmm, you could always accompany me to my room.
After I have finished inspecting Mr. Tim, I will show you both!!!!

*thinking to myself now THIS has possibilities!!!!*

YOU HUSH!!!!
Do NOT scare him off!!!

If a tour is the first thing recommended, then I guess I would be willing to oblige, Miss .... ? ... and don't you go a worryin about Tim here. I ain't scared of no humans after the hell I've been through!

Gosh, I thought I was a goner until I heard those noises as I was walking by looking for someplace safe to sleep ... since I had to flee my camp recently ... and my friends..

Friends? Where? We can mobilize lots of weapons and armor if you tell us where. We could still save them if they are in danger.

Where was your camp? How far?

*Sheepish laughter from the young man a freshman in college not long before the zombies came*

Yes ... that was a bit puzzling to me ... makes sense now, but I'd rather keep at least something on

*strips down to tattered and worn boxers so as not to offend too many people*

If a tour is the first thing recommended, then I guess I would be willing to oblige, Miss .... ? ... and don't you go a worryin about Tim here. I ain't scared of no humans after the hell I've been through!

Well the first matter is a thorough exam, come to my room.
That way you won't feel so shy.
It was intimidating going nekkid in front of everyone but you do get used to it.
I'm PW by the way. Nice to meet you.

Friends? Where? We can mobilize lots of weapons and armor if you tell us where. We could still save them if they are in danger.

Where was your camp? How far?

No, they are long gone ... I was just outside camp a bit going number one that evening ... we were completely ambushed from the opposite angle. Soon they were surrounding us. I had to save myself and make a run for it. Their all ... sorry ... *collects himself*

If you need another hand on the ranch, I would be willing to do anything to help out around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back