Dad manipulates daughter into sex

BlackSnake

Anaconda
Joined
Aug 20, 2002
Posts
9,186
I glanced down the stories ideas and began thinking about how incest stories between father and daughter some how has this sexy flirty daughter who manipulates her dad to get what she wants. What if the dad, on his own accord just wants to fuck his daughter. Where the daughter is not a spoiled brat who deserves a good hard fucking.

Dad is basically a normal guy with an average job, and an average car, living in the suburbs with his average wife and three children. Dad just has it in his mind that he would love to fuck one of his three fully developed daughters for as long and as hard as he could.

Dad just can't come up with any good enough excuse to make his desire come true. He had even tried getting her drunk, but it only resulted in his daughter getting sick and his wife putting him out on the sofa for a few days.

Dad finally decides to just be straight forward and honest with his daughter. To tell her that he wants to lustfully fuck her for all he is worth without any rewards for her.

:D
 
hey Snake! It has some potential, sign me up if you want!
 
This idea is really growing on me. The more I think about it the more I like it.
 
Dad just can't come up with any good enough excuse to make his desire come true. He had even tried getting her drunk, but it only resulted in his daughter getting sick and his wife putting him out on the sofa for a few days.

Dad finally decides to just be straight forward and honest with his daughter. To tell her that he wants to lustfully fuck her for all he is worth without any rewards for her.

:D

I guess the wife doesn´t know why he husband made the daughter drunk ? However, it would be an interesting twist - maybe for some reasons, she doesn´t want to have sex with him. However, the guy still wants to fuck. So he says: "would you mind if I fuck our daughters ?" The wife thinks he is joking, but the husband is serious ... After some more talking, the wife says it is ok with her as long as none of the daughters become pregnant. Maybe the mother also has some incest experience when she was young.

The daughter has a good relation to her mother, so when the mother tells her to shave her pussy (because of hygenic reasons) the daughter does it.
Also the mother starts to give her daughter some advises like: she should have sex with an mature men, they are much better then young ones. He should be as old as her father. The mother tells her: "the best would be if you ask your father. If you ask nice, maybe he will be willing to teach you some thinks like blowjobs and stuff like that.

Maybe the girl is a little stupid - she doesn´t realize that this means incest. The only thing that she realize is, that this would be a good way to learn about sex. So she goes over to her dad and asks him ... and of course, Dad is more then willing ....



However, the basic idea is also interesting. Either Daddy goes the straight way and tells her: take your clothes off, I am horny ... but I think, it would be even better if he goes a little slower. I mean, like he could "accidently" touch her butt for a second. The next time, the accidental touch lasts longer. By the 3rd time, its obvious that it aint an accident. He starts to massage her butt. She laughs and thinks he makes fun of her, but then he suddenly also touches her boobs ... and tells her that he wants to have some fun with her ...
 
Maybe the girl is a little stupid - she doesn´t realize that this means incest. The only thing that she realize is, that this would be a good way to learn about sex. So she goes over to her dad and asks him ... and of course, Dad is more then willing ....but then he suddenly also touches her boobs ... and tells her that he wants to have some fun with her ...

So the daughter is a little freaked, she doesnt quite know what to do. In her panic she knocks his hand away and backs up.
"I thought you were supposed to give me some advice?" she askes with a quavering voice.
Dad laughs and repeats his comment. And to her surprise and perhaps shame she feels a tingling down below. Reaching down she feels wet, it feels good to touch herself so she slowly rubs her pussy thru her shorts, while dad touchs her breasts
 
I glanced down the stories ideas and began thinking about how incest stories between father and daughter some how has this sexy flirty daughter who manipulates her dad to get what she wants. What if the dad, on his own accord just wants to fuck his daughter. Where the daughter is not a spoiled brat who deserves a good hard fucking.

Dad is basically a normal guy with an average job, and an average car, living in the suburbs with his average wife and three children. Dad just has it in his mind that he would love to fuck one of his three fully developed daughters for as long and as hard as he could.

Dad just can't come up with any good enough excuse to make his desire come true. He had even tried getting her drunk, but it only resulted in his daughter getting sick and his wife putting him out on the sofa for a few days.

Dad finally decides to just be straight forward and honest with his daughter. To tell her that he wants to lustfully fuck her for all he is worth without any rewards for her.

:D

sounds like a totally hot story.....im in :)
 
she slowly rubs her pussy thru her shorts, while dad touchs her breasts

The hearing a noise behind her she is dismayed to notice her sister coming into the room, a weird look on her face. She felt safe and secure and totally brave
"What, you wanna join in or something"
 
Last edited:
The hearing a noise behind her she is dismayed to notice her sister coming into the room, a weird look on her face. She felt safe and secure and totally brave
"What, you wanna join in or something"

Well, maybe it is unrealistic, but surely, it would be very hot if the other daughters also join. However, when I think about it: What about this:The mother (or the father) has some old porn video tapes or porn mags, showing the father "at work". Maybe father and mother even did some private porn just for fun. Of course the hid this stuff somewhere in a closet, but for some reasons, the daughters (or at least the oldest one) finds this stuff ...

(Edit 2: sorry, this became bigger then expected, better go to the toilet before reading this, it takes a while to get to the end)

As a basic idea (edit: it seems this could become a multi-part story, this would be part 1): Mom works in a virus laboratory. One day a virus escapes and Mom has to go into quarantine for a few days or weeks. So she calls home and tells her daughter to bring her some clothes for the next few days.
The daughter takes a suitcase or a bag and puts some clothes from the closet into it. Suddenly she sees a red box that she has never seen before. She opens it and sees a self burned DVD and some photos. On the first few photos, Dad has sex with another woman. The daughter is shocked to see her Dad with another woman - he is cheating Mom. But on photos that are very similar, Dad has sex with Mom. And then there are also photos where Mom and this other woman have sex. So it seems as if they made a threesome.
Now the daughter watches the DVD ... and it is similar stuff: Mom and Dad and this other woman having sex in many different ways. Some things on the DVD make it clear, that the DVD is pretty new. Like the new bed that her parents bought just a year ago is seen on the DVD.
However, the daughter can hardly believe what she sees. Her father doesn't have a huge penis, but he sure knows how to use it ... and he uses it many times. At first both women give him a blowjob where he shoots big loads of cum. Then he fucks both women in both holes, until they both cum. And Daddy still is not finished, he keeps on fucking them for quite some time. It's unbelievable.
The daughter becomes envy: so far she never reached an orgasm while being fucked by a guy, only when she fingered herself. Usually, the guys always came much to early ... and here on the DVD, she sees her Daddy bringing 2 women to multiple orgasms without using his hands or tongue ... just his dick.

While watching all this sex on the DVD, she starts to masturbate. After she climaxed she is somewhat shocked when she realized what she just did ... she masturbated while watching her parents during sex ... but then she starts to dream about how it would be if Daddy fucks her. Even anal seems interesting now (she never thought about giving it a try before). Sure it is forbidden, but if she would ever get the chance ....
So this would be part 1 - Daddy fucking 2 women and the daughter masturbating to it.

Part 2 would start with Daddy dreaming about his daughters. He takes a bra out of the laundry to see the size of her boobs. Also he starts to look through the keyhole. His fantasies become hotter and hotter and finally he can't take it anymore: he asks her directly. He expects her to get mad or something like that, but instead she smiles and accepts the offer.
It is the best sex that she ever had.

Part 3:
Her younger (but already legal) sister notices that something changed her sister. In the past she always had a bad mood (because of bad sex ?) but now the big sister is so happy all the time. Lil Sister asks her and Big Sister tells her that she had great sex, even including anal. Lil Sister is surprised because in the past Big Sister never dated any guys that have been good in bed (they talk very open about it, so Lil Sister knows about the bad sex life of Big Sister). She becomes curious and wants to know who this super stud is. Finally, Big Sister tells her it's Dad. Lil Sister can't believe it ... until she sees the DVD. So Lil Sister tells her, she also wants to join them .... and of course, Dad has no problem with that.

Part 4
Don't forget the youngest of the 3 daughters. She just turned 18, but she is a tomboy, so she is still a virgin - and the way she behaves, she will be a virgin for quiet some time.
The 2 bigger sisters talk to Daddy about it: they all agree: her defloration should be something special. The sisters talk to her about sex and the tomboy tells them that she hasn't found the right guy, yet (however, she is not dating any guys). She wouldn't mind getting some sexual experience, but only with a guy who really knows how to fuck her well.

The sisters tell her that they know someone who would be perfect for her first time ... either they talk her into having sex with her Dad, or they blindfold her and tell her that she has to trust them. After the sex they will reveal who this super stud is, but not before .... or they show her the DVD so that the Tomboy can see how good Dad is ...

Part 5
Mom finally comes home from the quarantine. Everyone was wrong, the virus was harmless. Since they have a very open relationship, Dad tells her, that he had wonderful sex. Mom asks him, if it was with Susan (the woman from the DVD) but he tells her: no, it was with our daughters. Mom is surprised, but she thinks it is very hot ... so she joins the family gang bang ...
 
Count me in as one of the daughters! It sounds like this could be one of the most awesome stories going!
 
Not discounting the fabulous ideas

What if dad sits in the kitchen while the daughter that he wants to fuck is cooking and cleaning. They are carrying on a casual conversation, and then he half joking tells her that he think she's smoking hot. Of course, she laughs. Dad adds, "heck I would fuck you damn good if I could." The daughter continues to laugh a bit surprised at her dad's declaration, but not disgusted by it. Dad takes the humorous opportunity to take the daughter by the hips from behind and thrust himself against her butt, declaring "I would pound this sexy ass for real" but he laughs. She laughs "Dad you're a nut" Half joking he continues to conversation. "Your mom would kill me and your siblings wouldn't like it either" he laugh. The daughter laughs agreeing. The daughter adds how wrong it would be, but still in good humor. The dad agrees, but adds that it would be so exciting and scary as hell stating how much trouble he would be in if they got caught. He says that its a good thing that no one is here to even hear them having the conversation. The daughter laughs and agrees. The dad says, you have awesome boobs, asks if he could touch them. Before the daughter could respond he takes one of her hefty braless boobs in his hand massaging it, testing its weight, and feeling her quickly hardened nipple between his thumb and forefinger. He release it before she reacts to his groping. He continues the conversation still have joking telling her what he knew about her sex life and asking her for more details. The daughter already has a good relationship with her dad and the conversation made her feel that she could be more open. The dad is very complimentary about his daughters body. He asked her what positions that she likes to fuck and tells her how he would like to fuck her. After a while, convinced that they would not get caught, they fuck.

This is the type of direct approach I first had in mind, but I also love the other ideas.
 
sounds also very cool.
At first they talk about it, then Daddy starts to touch her. Since it is very warm (at least in the kitchen) she only wears short pants and a tank top, without undies. So suddenly, Dad slowly pulls her pants down. Daughter could tell him to stop ... but somehow she doesn't want him to stop, she wants to continue ...
 
She starts to undo his pants to release his growing erection, at the same time dad starts rubbing her wet pussy with his hand. Daughter gives dad a hand job and just before he cums she licks his tip and swallows it all. The cleans him up with her tongue.
 
Back
Top