Emperor Caligula Carrot, Donald, the first of his name

It's clear that Trump thinks a tweet is better than a speech or press release.
Turns out Tromp filled his cabinet and staff with people working as agents for foreign states who didn't register as agents. We have a word for a citizen working undercover thusly: spy. Tromp's inner circle are spies -- for Russia, Turkey, Saudi, any who'll pay. Sad. Let's see Tromp tweet his way out of this, hey?
 
article author has a point-

Emperor Carrot Head will say "believe me."

He does not say "I believe."

The world mirrors him, in his own eyes.

He is willing to accuse anyone of doing what he does.

He does not believe in what others have to say, because he does not believe what comes out of his own mouth. His is the world of hype, lies, misdirection, misinformation.

He reads his script and you you can hear his insincerity and boredom. It is not about him!

But, when he is allowed to rant, he feeds his ego, and his most disgusting impulses. He is a one trick pony. The art of the deal is not his achievement. His most valued skill is the put down.

He could not resist putting Japan down, and offending Japan. That is his method of gaining the upper hand. He forces the opposition to smile while they eat his shit.

The only people who called Emperor Carrot Head on his shit, was the Rolling Stones. It was he, that needed something from them. They chased him away from what he wanted to steal. His trick did not work on them, because they were not afraid of being exposed. If he would bring gigantic violent goons to threaten them, they would respond with violent large stage crew and friends. This was no fancy-shmancy society gathering, where socailites would fear scandal. The Rolling Stones were living, breathing, walking, talking scandal. A brawl would have brought him down, not them.

They were not the liars. He was the liar.


That is why Emperor Carrot Head plays their music without their permission, at rallies.

The Rolling Stones exposed him for what he is. They embarrassed him.

He cannot forget, and must constantly cope with the memory.

http://www.msnbc.com/the-last-word/...tion-when-trump-says-believe-me-1088394819731

"There is no collusion, believe me."


Lawrence: Pay attention when Trump says 'believe me'

In a new interview, President Donald Trump says "believe me" that he's not involved in any collusion, nor is he under investigation. Lawrence O'Donnell argues that the President frequently says "believe me" when he’s not telling the truth
 
As the Word Turns,

Our White House soap opera/ reality TV series

Oh, dear.
Emperor Carrot's children, and his in-laws, are not happy.


“THEY’RE IN A WORLD OF SHIT”: IVANKA AND JARED’S FIRST YEAR IN WASHINGTON HAS NOT GONE AS EXPECTED

A year after Trump’s stunning election, the administration has zero legislative wins, a looming investigation hanging over their heads, and Jared and Ivanka have a pretty erratic family member/boss to deal with—and New York isn’t looking much prettier.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/11/inside-ivanka-and-jareds-first-year-in-washington
 
Here is the president of the United States attempting to give a simple toast in South Korea:

"Together,
our nations remind the world
of the boundless potential
of societies that choose freedom
over tyranny,

And who set the free.

And we will free,
and we will sacrifice,
and we will hope,
and we will make things beautiful,
especially the aspirations of your people."

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligence...herently-while-attempting-to-read-speech.html
 
Many political commenters were expressing how Trump's tone was much more measured than he usually is from his earlier press conference, but maybe that was because he's too groggy to do otherwise.

Trump said, "What does this even mean? Together, our nations remind the world of the boundless potential of societies that choose freedom over tyranny, and who set the free. And we will free, and we will sacrifice, and we will hope, and we will make things beautiful, especially the aspiration of your people."


http://crooksandliars.com/2017/11/does-trump-needs-nap


Trump’s speech to the National Assembly might have taken on a different tenor — at least atmospherically — had the president not been thwarted in his plans for a “surprise” immediately before his address: An unannounced trip to the demilitarized zone between North and South Korea.

But foggy weather forced Trump’s helicopter to turn back, and he ultimately aborted the trip. Moon had been expected to join Trump at the border, in what White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders billed as a “historic moment” — the first time leaders of both the United States and South Korea would have visited the DMZ together.

The trip was kept under great secrecy, with Sanders alerting reporters traveling with the president to the surprise visit by holding up a piece of paper on which “DMZ” had been scrawled and announcing, “This is where we’re going.”


White House officials, at least publicly, had scrapped the idea of a trip to the DMZ before Trump left Washington — with one even describing it as “a little bit of a cliche” — but the president had repeatedly hinted at “a surprise” while in South Korea, and many aides privately said they didn’t think Trump would be able to resist a visit — and the ensuing photo opportunity.

Sanders said the trip had been planned since before Trump left for Asia, and that the president was disappointed and “pretty frustrated” that it didn’t work out.

But if Trump’s dramatic and symbolic gesture was thwarted, the president still managed some trademark flourishes. As he touted the virtues of South Korea in the opening portion of his speech Wednesday, he managed to plug his own golf course.

“In fact — and you know what I’m going to say — the women’s U.S. Open was held this year at Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, N.J., and it just happened to be won by a great Korean golfer, Sung Hyun Park, and eight of the top 10 players were from Korea.”


https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...1_story.html?tid=sm_tw&utm_term=.920b96ee1621

Morning Joe was hardly impressed that President Trump talked about his golf course during his address before the South Korean government last night.

In his speech to the National Assembly, Trump once again denounced Kim Jong Un and warned North Korea not to trifle with the United States. In the middle of these remarks, the president decided to invoke his Bedminster golf club as he described Park Sung-hyun’s victory at the U.S. Women’s Open as a South Korean cultural accomplishment.


https://www.mediaite.com/tv/morning...course-during-south-korea-speech-i-just-cant/
 
Does this week's news-feed seem to be
stuffed, to the point of bursting ?

Visions of over-stuffed Halloween bags, overstuffed turkeys, and overstuffed trash bags, and an overstuffed Santa's bag, splitting and bursting

Visions from the old horror film, "Scanners" Heads exploding

Visions from the horror film, "Aliens" Torsos exploding, and the little monster of a baby alien escaping into the world (fear that the biggest secret of the Trump Cult would no longer be kept under wraps)

(Halloween's news was frightening. But, this week's newsfeed has overwhelmed the capacity of the major news network outlets. So many headlines.

What was behind the decision to send Emperor Carrot Head on a road-trip ? They rushed him out of the country.

Loss of dominant position in the newsfeed



There is no way that Emperor Carrot could exert dominance over the content of the newsfeed, if he stayed in America. All of the cans of worms were popping open, all at once. People wanted answers.

Instant change of subject. Let us discuss Asia!.

Emperor Carrot had something different to talk about. Asia. Remove Trump from America, so that he would not have the opportunity to blast his mouth off in public. Get Emperor Carrot out of the reach of American journalists. Provide some distance between Emperor Carrot and his Trump Trolls, as a precaution. Some of them were exploding, and the stench from the back-splash would be hard to avoid.


Prevent Emperor Carrot from shooting his mouth off

Prevent Emperor Carrot Head from saying something horrible in public, where Amercan citizens could see it

Avoid icky back-splash from exploding supporters


Distract Emperor Carrot Head, to avoid obsession/compulsion syndrome- He might crack under the pressure

Russiagate is problem. The pressure from Mueller was crushing.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/11/the-west-wing-trump-is-apoplectic-as-allies-fear-impeachment

They promised Emperor Carrot a reward, for being such a good boy

Playing golf in America would present a a terrible contrasting image, when compared with devastation, loss, grief, of American people.

Playing golf in Asia, would be excused.
 
At the least, Trump made no horrible gaffe about veterans, on Veteran's Day and Trump did not say something disgusting about Kristallnacht 2017.

No, wait- He did.

November 11, 2017 Trump insulted Lt. Gen. James Clapper
Trump called him a "hack."

November 12, 2017

Trump directly criticized the former heads of three U.S. intelligence agencies, suggesting that the work of former CIA director John Brennan, former director of national intelligence James Clapper and former FBI chief James Comey couldn’t be trusted. “I mean, give me a break — they’re political hacks,” Trump said. “You have Brennan, you have Clapper, and you have Comey. Comey’s proven now to be a liar, and he’s proven to be a leaker, so you look at that."

Senator John McCain, a veteran, responded-


There’s nothing ‘America First’ about (Trump's decision to) taking the word of a KGB colonel over that of the American intelligence community.Putin does not have America's interests at heart. To believe otherwise is not only naive but also places our national security at risk," McCain said.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a8050481.html

November 9, 2017
2017 Commemoration of Kristallnacht
2018 will witness that 80 years have passed, since the sickness of Nazi influence, began to harm and kill people. So many people suffered and died, because White Supremacy, prejudice, racism, and nationalism were promoted. It is a nightmare, that Trump plays with this poison, as if it were a toy.

Trump did not exhibit a sympathetic reaction to the loss of memorials to the victims of Kristallnacht. After all , Trump's supporters are Neo-Nazis and KKK members.

November 7, 2017 Eurodate/ November 8, 2017 USAdate - Modern Nazi activists seek to disrupt the solemnity of the observances. While the world recognizes destruction and loss of life, the Neo Nazis disrespect the tragedy, and the deaths of those that fought this sickness. They, too, play with a Great Evil, as if it were a toy.

German police have launched an investigation into the theft of at least 12 inscribed metal memorial stones embedded in the pavement in Berlin to commemorate Nazi victims.

Police said it was not clear who was behind the thefts, though a local politician blamed members of the far right linking the action to the approaching anniversary of the 1938 Kristallnacht pogrom of Jews in Germany and Austria.


https://www.usnews.com/news/world/a...memorial-stones-stolen-in-berlin-police-probe

The gold-colored, cobblestone-sized monuments, called "Stolpersteine" or "stumbling stones," are embedded in sidewalks across Germany and in other countries to pay tribute to Nazi victims.

http://www.dw.com/en/germany-nazi-victim-memorial-stones-stolen-in-berlin/a-41286445

At least 12 of the stones were dug up and snatched on Monday in the Berlin neighborhood of Neukölln. Residents noted that several streets had been affected.



Kristallnacht, literally, "Night of Crystal," is often referred to as the "Night of Broken Glass." The name refers to the wave of violent anti-Jewish pogroms which took place on November 9 and 10, 1938. This wave of violence took place throughout Germany, annexed Austria, and in areas of the Sudetenland in Czechoslovakia recently occupied by German troops.



https://www.ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10005201
 
November 12, 2017

Trump directly criticized the former heads of three U.S. intelligence agencies, suggesting that the work of former CIA director John Brennan, former director of national intelligence James Clapper and former FBI chief James Comey couldn’t be trusted.

Please, among other things both of them lied under oath to Congress.:rolleyes::rolleyes:
 
"I believe" He Said


Emperor Carrot Head walked back the hack accusation.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligence...as-no-idea-how-to-admit-russias-meddling.html

"Trump dodged a direct question..."


"...media outlets struggled to frame their reports on the remarks based on what Trump could have meant..."


"Either Trump is incapable of using words to communicate ideas or he indicated..."

"Trump’s characteristically inarticulate response..."

"...liked to refer to this as a way to cast doubt on the assessment, when the error wasn’t actually relevant to its credibility."


"...when he tries, like on Sunday, there’s always an aside to sow doubt or an attempt to change the subject."


"...it’s impossible to really believe that when Trump tells us..."


King of the Philippines, Rodrigo Duterte

“Just like that you tell us: ‘You will be excluded in the UN’. Son of a whore go ahead,” Duterte told reporters, adding European nations were taking advantage of the Philippines being poor.

“You give us money then you start to orchestrate what things should be done and which should not happen in our country. You bullshit. We are past the colonisation stage. Don’t fuck with us.”

“You think we are a bunch of morons here. You are the one. Now the ambassadors of those countries listening now, tell me, because we can have the diplomatic channel cut tomorrow. You leave my country in 24 hours, all, all of you.”


https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...threatens-to-expel-eu-ambassadors-in-24-hours

The (people of the Philippines) demonstrators chanted against the drugs crackdown as well as other issues such as Trump’s bellicose rhetoric on North Korea. They burnt an effigy of the US president that showed the billionaire developer with four arms, all bent into the shape of a swastika.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...s-great-relationship-with-philippines-duterte

5 September 2016


Mr Duterte said he is not concerned about the opinions of those observing his actions, adding that he would not take orders from the US, a former colonial ruler of the Philippines.


"You must be respectful. Do not just throw away questions and statements. Son of a whore, I will curse you in that forum," Mr Duterte told a news conference, referring to President Obama.


"We will be wallowing in the mud like pigs if you do that to me," Mr Duterte said.



http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-37274594
 
Creepy White House, is creepy


Do you Brett Talley, take this woman, Ann Donaldson, to be your wife ?


Ann Donaldson, White House Counsel Don McGahn's chief of staff.
(Don McGahn, who approves nominees for the federal bench for Trump's review.)


Do you Brett Talley, promise to ditch your wife, (temporarily) ignore a conflict of interest, commit perjury, and obstruct justice ?

Would you like to be a federal district judge in your home state ? (Alabama)

Talley's wife is a witness in the Mueller investigation

Ms. Donaldson has emerged in recent weeks as a witness in the special counsel’s investigation into whether Mr. Trump obstructed justice. She was interviewed by investigators recently about her detailed notes about conversations with Mr. McGahn on topics including the firing of the former F.B.I. director James B. Comey, according to two people briefed on the matter, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the investigation with reporters.



NYT Politics

NYT Politics
@nytpolitics
One of Trump’s most controversial judicial nominees did not disclose that he's married to a senior White House lawyer who is a witness in the Mueller investigation


https://wonkette.com/625700/did-gro...was-married-to-a-white-house-official-how-odd


https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...a10ed11ecf5_story.html?utm_term=.c4d2912c9685

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/11/donald-trump-brett-talley-ann-donaldson

Qualified for Russiagate Fuckery

https://www.seattletimes.com/nation...e-but-trump-wants-to-make-him-judge-for-life/


Kristine Phillips Washington Post November 12, 2017


Talley is the latest federal judicial nominee to draw scrutiny for what some say is his limited experience in practicing law and the level of partisanship he had shown on social media, on his political blog and on several opinion pieces he had written for CNN. He has also received a “not qualified” rating from the American Bar Association, which vets federal judicial nominees.
 
Creepy White House, is creepy


Do you Brett Talley, take this woman, Ann Donaldson, to be your wife ?


Ann Donaldson, White House Counsel Don McGahn's chief of staff.
(Don McGahn, who approves nominees for the federal bench for Trump's review.)


Do you Brett Talley, promise to ditch your wife, (temporarily) ignore a conflict of interest, commit perjury, and obstruct justice ?

Would you like to be a federal district judge in your home state ? (Alabama)

Talley's wife is a witness in the Mueller investigation

Ms. Donaldson has emerged in recent weeks as a witness in the special counsel’s investigation into whether Mr. Trump obstructed justice. She was interviewed by investigators recently about her detailed notes about conversations with Mr. McGahn on topics including the firing of the former F.B.I. director James B. Comey, according to two people briefed on the matter, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the investigation with reporters.



NYT Politics

NYT Politics
@nytpolitics
One of Trump’s most controversial judicial nominees did not disclose that he's married to a senior White House lawyer who is a witness in the Mueller investigation


https://wonkette.com/625700/did-gro...was-married-to-a-white-house-official-how-odd


https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...a10ed11ecf5_story.html?utm_term=.c4d2912c9685

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/11/donald-trump-brett-talley-ann-donaldson

Qualified for Russiagate Fuckery

https://www.seattletimes.com/nation...e-but-trump-wants-to-make-him-judge-for-life/


Kristine Phillips Washington Post November 12, 2017


Talley is the latest federal judicial nominee to draw scrutiny for what some say is his limited experience in practicing law and the level of partisanship he had shown on social media, on his political blog and on several opinion pieces he had written for CNN. He has also received a “not qualified” rating from the American Bar Association, which vets federal judicial nominees.
For every one they catch, a dozen manage to get through.
 
One heck of a deal, for Emperor Carrot Head


This past January, the United States’ Office of Director of National Intelligence, in a “high-confidence” assessment, concluded that Vladimir Putin personally signed off on an influence campaign to help Donald Trump win the presidency. Now, the FBI, a special counsel, and three congressional committees are conducting investigations. The committees have formally requested a wide range of banking and financial records on numerous individuals and businesses with ties to Russia from the Treasury Department’s Financial Crimes Enforcement Network, or FinCEN for short.

Specifically, the Senate Intelligence Committee committee asked FinCEN for “any actions” the agency took to support law enforcement or intelligence inquiries about these individuals and businesses, any documents it sent to the FBI, and any requests for information it sent to banks. A separate letter sent to the Treasury Department by the Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations sought information on the sanctioned bank.

These requests led to the discovery of the wire transfers. Two congressional sources said the Senate Intelligence Committee is aware of the transactions. Spokespeople for the committees would not comment.

All financial institutions are required to tell FinCEN about any transactions they deem suspicious.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/jasonleopo...nance-election?utm_term=.bovZbP79V#.beqEm4vxK
 
"...the reality is that the GOP has, in fact, accepted the Trump New Normal.

Even though other Republicans shared Flake’s views, few were willing to speak out, and the GOP’s surrender seems complete. Less than a year into his presidency, we hear the same question again and again: What will it take for Republicans to break with their Mad King?

http://www.nybooks.com/daily/page/2/

The same answer, over and over, again. If you have factions, then you have groups looking for agents that will further that faction's aims.


I am sure that JFK had obligations that he had to fulfill, after the battle had been won. We have had presidents that were ill in body, but whole in their humanity. We have had imperfect presidents that made questionable decisions.

I am not certain that Eisenhower had the foresight to perceive the military- industrial complex would misuse religious fanaticism and political fanaticism to subvert the government.
 
Super Creepy

OCT. 13, 2016


Donald Trump appears to have a pattern of trying to charm young girls with a line about dating him.

In a December 1992 wire brief in the Chicago Tribune, Trump is described as having spotted a youth choir singing Christmas carols at the Plaza Hotel in Manhattan. He asked two girls how old they were. When they said they were 14, Trump, then 46, replied, “Wow! Just think — in a couple of years, I'll be dating you."

On Wednesday, CBS News reported a similar scenario involving a 10-year-old girl around the same time, when Trump was between his first and second marriages.

In footage from the archives of CBS-owned “Entertainment Tonight," Trump asks the child if she is planning to ride the escalator at Trump Tower. After she says yes, Trump turns to cameras taping a Christmas special for the show and says, “I am going to be dating her in 10 years. Can you believe it?”


http://www.latimes.com/nation/polit...ting-underage-girls-1476377294-htmlstory.html
 
Mike Pence hopped into The Swamp, and brought "Mother," and the whole family, too.


Although just a heartbeat away from the presidency, Mike Pence has done everything he can to keep his name out of the Trump-Russia scandal — but it’s impossible. Our Pence Timeline allows readers to filter entries and try to answer the relevant questions: What did Vice President Pence know? When did he know it? And how and when do his public statements diverge from what really happened?


http://billmoyers.com/story/pence-timeline/
 
Is it true that Tromp's primary wig applied for political asylum in Thailand but was refused?
 
Apologies to Tom Lehrer

Thank universes, thank Cupid,
for a man so evil,
yet Gutter Rat stupid


The day after Corker’s interview in the Times, CNN staffers phoned all 52 Republican senators to see if any of them would come on Wolf Blitzer’s show to discuss politics that day. Not one assented. They chose not to protest that one of the party’s leaders in the Senate likened Trump to a patient in an “adult day care center.” They don’t seem to mind that the nation’s top diplomat called Trump a “fucking moron.” (Tillerson)


http://www.slate.com/articles/news_...ex_tillerson_called_donald_trump_a_moron.html

Tillerson went on television and praised the president, reaffirming his loyalty to the administration. “I have never considered leaving this post,” Tillerson said. He did not deny that he called Trump a “moron,” but instead he evaded the question. The State Department later denied that Tillerson called Trump a “moron.”



One of the great mysteries of Trump’s practice of humiliation is what purpose it serves. Certainly, it serves his ego, reinforcing his own sense of greatness to himself. But politically it seems virtually no purpose. Perhaps that’s the point; the exertion of such petty power serves only the man and not the insitutions he’s tasked with preserving. More baffling is that, despite the ongoing show, more men will volunteer for such humiliation. Cabinet secretaries and staff will be replaced, the pretense made that working for the Trump administration isn’t its own form of humiliation, and the cycle will continue. No doubt that access to money and power will be ensured and the entire transaction will be treated as natural, absorbed into the power play narrative that defines political reporting. And those who join the administration will continue to believe that they are no Chris Christie, no Sean Spicer or Rex Tillerson; that they will somehow avoid the inevitable humiliation.

They’re wrong, of course, the humiliated man is a fixture and the cycle of public punishment and penance is likely to repeat itself on loop.

https://theslot.jezebel.com/the-spectacle-of-donald-trumps-humiliated-men-1819151660


Tillerson? He’s not the only administration official who has tried to counteract Trump’s Strangelovian tone. Defense Secretary James Mattis has, too. But Trump has already scripted Mattis: He’s “mad dog,” today’s General George Patton. He’s the wingman who proves Trump’s own toughness. So that leaves Tillerson to play the part of wimp.

It’s humiliating, to be sure. But also likely temporary. One day soon, Trump will assign the role to someone new.

https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2017/10/why-trump-humiliated-tillerson/541719/
 
Ex-Staffer: Fox News Blocked Me From Probing Trump-Russia Ties
Jessica Golloher, a former Fox radio correspondent, said the right-leaning cable outlet prevented her from traveling to Moscow to investigate the Trump campaign’s Russia ties, even when she offered to pay her own way. Golloher is currently suing Fox for gender discrimination, and spoke Monday in British Parliament amid the country’s debate over 21st Century Fox’s desired takeover of Sky Plc. “You can’t do in-depth reporting if you’re not there,” Golloher said during the meeting, according to Bloomberg. “Fox is just buying what the White House is selling.”
 
Did Emperor Carrot operatives purchase a few Russian bots ? Maybe, they were gifts from Putin. Emperor Carrot put his best efforts into praising his hero during his road trip.


http://www.ctpost.com/local/article...veals-web-s-toxic-12368486.php#photo-14566512


November 18, 2017

An apparent hoaxer who targeted U.S. Sen. Richard Blumenthal on Friday underscores the potential for anonymous political enemies to hide behind shifting, even-disappearing social media platforms.

Gary L. Rose, the SHU political scientist, warned of the possibility of “a rash” of copycat attacks on public figures and others from Internet hoaxers using web robots, called “bots,” which are software that can perform work at high speed with near-anonymity.


http://www.ctpost.com/local/article...veals-web-s-toxic-12368486.php#photo-14566512


In May, Trump went after Blumenthal when the senator criticized the president during television appearances for his firing of then-FBI Director James B. Comey.


Trump’s tweets came after Blumenthal voiced support on CNN for continuing the investigation into Russian meddling in last year's election and expressed concern about the Justice Department’s increased focus on rooting out administration officials who leak information damaging to the president.


https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...er-the-military-again/?utm_term=.8bba8a9b7da5


Blumenthal joined the Marine Corps Reserves in 1970 and served six years, all in the United States. He has accurately described his service many times in his career, but in 2008, he told an audience at an event in Norwalk: "We have learned something important since the days that I served in Vietnam. And you exemplify it. Whatever we think about the war, whatever we call it -- Afghanistan or Iraq -- we owe our military men and women unconditional support."

Blumenthal explained Tuesday that he meant to say he served "during" Vietnam, not "in" Vietnam. And he stressed that "there were no special favors, no privileges involved" in his securing a slot in the Marine Reserves.





"Never in U. S. history has anyone lied or defrauded voters like I have!

(I am waiting for Emperor Carrot to boast about telling lies.)

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/05/18/AR2010051802208.html?tid=a_inl


Teflon, anyone ?

https://www.villagevoice.com/2017/1...anken-shows-dems-are-immoral-whats-hypocrisy/

During the 2016 GOP primary, many of Trump's opponents said all manner of terrible things about him: That he was a sideshow not to be taken seriously, that he was dangerous, that he was a “con man,” that he was a “pathological liar,” “utterly amoral” and a “serial philanderer.” And then they turned around and supported Trump when he was the GOP nominee.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...s-a-terrible-argument/?utm_term=.06457d11bff2
 
During the 2016 GOP primary, many of Trump's opponents said all manner of terrible things about him: That he was a sideshow not to be taken seriously, that he was dangerous, that he was a “con man,” that he was a “pathological liar,” “utterly amoral” and a “serial philanderer.” And then they turned around and supported Trump when he was the GOP nominee.
Because all are political whores who'll turn any trick for votes or contributions, crawling on their bellies and sucking toes. Because they have the morals of syphilitic alley cats. Because that's where a diet of fear, hate, greed, raw lies took them. Now he owns their party, and them. Maggots.
 
Because all are political whores who'll turn any trick for votes or contributions, crawling on their bellies and sucking toes. Because they have the morals of syphilitic alley cats. Because that's where a diet of fear, hate, greed, raw lies took them. Now he owns their party, and them. Maggots.



So you feel superior because you don't vote...this allows you to look down on everyone you don't agree with. Pathetic.
 
Petty, vindictive, and ruthless


Revenge-o-nomics

Who does Emperor Carrot hate ?

CNN!

Blue states

Educated liberals, and the elite universities that produce them. (He loves poorly educated supporters.)

After his Nevada win, Donald Trump preened and affectionately recounted the numbers that added up to his huge victory. “We won with young. We won with old. We won with highly educated. We won with poorly educated. I love the poorly educated," he said.


The use of government as a tool of vengeance is not merely a recurring theme of Trump’s government. It is, in at least some cases, an explicitly articulated public philosophy. Stephen Moore, a conservative economic adviser at the Heritage Foundation, praises the Republican tax-cut plan as a deliberate attack on blue America. Moore, who has met with Trump and previously worked for such places as The Wall Street Journal editorial page and the Club for Growth, is not a marginal kook but instead a deeply influential one. His brazen endorsement of the goal of using the tax code to strike out at the party’s enemies merits close attention.

Moore argues that subjecting income spent on state and local taxes to federal taxation — a change Republicans might be expected to oppose as a form of double taxation — will have the delicious secondary effect of pressuring state government to shrink. “The big blue states either cut their taxes and costs, or the stampede of high-income residents from these states accelerates,” he gloats. “The big losers here are the public employee unions — the mortal enemies of Republicans. This all works out nicely.”


For eight years, the notion of a gangster government using its power to punish its enemies existed as a lurid persecution fantasy on the right. Now it is being touted as a governing blueprint.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligence...-state-trump-using-government-as-revenge.html
 
Emperor Caligula Carrot's First Thanksgiving

(What we have come to expect. Tiresome routine of the evil clown.)

Another Holiday Fiasco to help clog up the media feed, and water down the news of scandal

As is expected, predictably, Emperor Carrot made a public appearance and used it to make an infomercial about himself. His photo-op for his base was at the expense of Lake Worth, Riviera Coast Guards. His telecommunications calls to the troops was used to attack others, and falsely promote himself.


"He has now spent 100 days of his 307 days since inauguration in one of his branded properties. That's a third of his presidency away from the White House where taxpayers foot the bill for his selfishness and aversion to work."

Trump’s 76th visit to a golf course as president- "Probably his 62nd round of golf. That’s golf every five days, a visit to a Trump property about every three.”Trump has only admitted to playing golf three times.


https://www.dailykos.com/stories/20...ults-the-Troops-and-Graciously-Thanks-Himself


https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/nov/24/trump-golf-tiger-woods


https://www.npr.org/2017/11/23/5662...anksgiving-you-re-fighting-for-something-good

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...sulting-comments-winning-latest-a8072771.html

Taking time out of his busy Thanksgiving to take petty revenge on a journalist

6:30 a.m., the president of the United States responded to a political journalist’s tweet sharing a story about the president and his history of targeting black men and women with his “rage-tweets” that have, this week, been directed at LaVar Ball, the outspoken father of Los Angeles Lakers rookie, Lonzo Ball.

The tweet was the only of its kind Thanksgiving morning and was in response to a story published nearly 24 hours before. The tweet by Washington Post writer Greg Sargent similarly was nearly a day old by Thursday morning. The crux of the Sargent’s post was this: “President Trump regularly goes out of his way to attack prominent African Americans not just to ‘stoke the culture wars,’ as this euphemism often has it—but, more precisely, to stoke the sense among many of his supporters that the system is unfairly rigged on behalf of minorities, and that he’s here to put things right.”

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest.html


https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...frican-american-again/?utm_term=.5b0a7331d185


Handing out the equivalent of a school box lunch to the Coast guard (How many Melania stand ins, are there ? Meanwhile, the Thanksgiving feast for the Emperor featured red snapper fish, stone crab, roast beef, complete traditional turkey dinner, a cheese course,a beautiful chocolate cake, among four desserts. It is his hotel, and anything can be ordered. Why was the crown prince, Barron, left out of the group photo ?)




" We spoke to a lot of different folks, from the Air Force, the Army, just now, a little while ago at Mar-a-Lago. The telecommunication systems [inaudible] "We go live to Iraq, live to Afghanistan," and it's really incredible.

Why Did Ivanka Do It ?

Ivanka Trump brought shame to our nation, promoting the use of an endangered species as a centerpiece. Her interior designer is as clueless as she is. She is tone deaf, as are her brothers. Slaughter of endangered species is the privilege of Emperors Carrot's children, and their billionaire friends.

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeand...m-with-ivanka-trumps-thanksgiving-centrepiece


Shameful deals cut in favor of Emperor Carrot

While Trump wine was on sale at Shenandoah National Park, the National Park Service wasn’t actually the organization that was selling it. Delaware North, a company based in Buffalo, New York, operates the hotels and gift shops on the grounds of Shenandoah, including Skyland Lodge. It also manages attractions in Yosemite National Park and Grand Canyon National Park.

Delaware North is one of more than 500 companies with a contract to sell goods or services within a national park. The National Park Service says that concessioners across the country employ more than 25,000 people, who are not federal employees, and generate more than $1 billion in receipts.


(Shameless, Emperor Carrot used the Charlottesville murder to claim that he owned the winery. No, the winery is not the biggest and the greatest. No, it is not Emperor Carrot's vineyard, or winery. He handed it to Eric in 2011.)


“It’s like a Rubik’s Cube, it looks bad from every angle,” he told me. “Why is the concessioner behaving that way—is the concessioner looking for special favors? And why is the park service allowing it to be sold.


https://www.theatlantic.com/science...s-national-park-is-selling-trump-wine/546680/

November 23, 2017

Last month, a day after the Trump hotel division announced it had hired a new vice president, Trump Jr. was hunting pheasants with a shotgun alongside U.S. Rep. Steve King, R-Iowa, one of his father's top supporters.

http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Keep-coming-at-me-guys-Donald-Trump-Jr-12380086.php
 
Back
Top