Married and Looking by Area Code

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww come on

I know there's a married lady out there, like me, married but interested in having a discreet friend to talk to, share and play with chat, emails or possibly phone. Love getting to know and sharing fantasies. Let's get to know each other and see if we click, if not, we can still be friends. No pressure, no b/s. MWM 61, 5'10 190

727 west florida. mwm looking to chat email. whatever whatever.

513. Everyone knows those Ohio girls they make you feel alright. Cincinnati, baby -- where a 3-way just might include hot sauce and crackers.

MWM. Good shape. Can't give you a lot of my time, but it will be quality.

320 area code.married male...willing to call any USA area code.........:devil:

Let your fingers do the walaking etc........;)

Pm's for intro are welcome........:rose:

Professional female, 41, 203 area code, looking for someone smart and charming for hot chats and maybe, in time, meeting in real life. Must be discreet.

Your inbox is full!

> lookinglady7 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

Just in case any of you are wondering... this thread works, just give it time. :D

Last edited:
Married and Looking by Area Code - 585

Area code 585.

Attractive MWC. Her bi, late 30's, 5'4", 125, fit, blond, green eyes, A cup, shaven. Him str8, early 40's , 5'9", 175, fit, 6", trimmed and shaven, dark hair , dark eyes.

We are looking to meet SELECT attractive singles males and or females who are fit, D&D free, easy going, respectful, dependable, and discreet. We are only looking for locals from our area. We are fairly adventurous and very easy going and laid back.

Attachments

• US_LITEROTICA_BLK.jpg
    US_LITEROTICA_BLK.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 2,655
daaaaaaam!!!!! your girl is fine you should have no problem hooking up. wish i was so lucky

41/M/NYC 212/347/646 area codes. Looking for sexy fun times with divorced MILFS and cougars.

905 / 416 / 289

MWM. Mid 40s. Looking for MF (preferably 30-45) who is also looking for friendship at first and then we can see if we want to go further.

I am also close to southern part of 705.

also looking...

215 area code. 36 professional female, looking for discreet email at first with potential for more....

Soon to be divorced male, later 40's. Drop me a line and see what trouble we can get into.

617/978 area code. 32 y/o mwm looking for email or chat to help pass the time a little quicker during the work day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back