Utah Roll Call

It's official, Utah weather is PMSing lol. Snow the day after Easter... my friends are dubbing today "Springter"

All right my fellow Utahns and anyone from the surrounding states, how are you all doing with the crazy heat wave we've had?

Not UT, but close

SW Wyoming...a couple of hours east. Just thought I'd say hey for the hell of it, lol.

Happy 4th to you as well LittleSister, Jenna and everyone else from nearby :devil: I'm diggin the heat so far actually. I guess I needed to warm up some lol. I'm in SLC btw

Happy 4th to you as well LittleSister, Jenna and everyone else from nearby :devil: I'm diggin the heat so far actually. I guess I needed to warm up some lol. I'm in SLC btw

Then that must mean you're not looking forward to the cool down we're getting over the weekend lol

Then that must mean you're not looking forward to the cool down we're getting over the weekend lol

Yeah it has been a bit colder but not too unbearable lol I like Utah because of all the different weather and seasons but I do wish fall was a bit longer. Have you been enjoying the heat?

Yeah it has been a bit colder but not too unbearable lol I like Utah because of all the different weather and seasons but I do wish fall was a bit longer. Have you been enjoying the heat?

Fall and spring, the two season we rarely get lol. I like the heat since I'm a summer baby, but once it breaks the 100 mark I could do without it

Fall and spring, the two season we rarely get lol. I like the heat since I'm a summer baby, but once it breaks the 100 mark I could do without it

Yeah that is a bit too hot. If it wasn't so damn cold where I work I'd probably be sick of it by now too but I need to warm up during the day. Cruel and unusual punishment I tell you! lol Summer baby eh? Are you an outdoorsy type? Hiking and enjoying what the Wasatch Mtns have to offer?

Yeah that is a bit too hot. If it wasn't so damn cold where I work I'd probably be sick of it by now too but I need to warm up during the day. Cruel and unusual punishment I tell you! lol Summer baby eh? Are you an outdoorsy type? Hiking and enjoying what the Wasatch Mtns have to offer?

I like to swim and go out to Antelope Island, but I'm not a big hiking girl

I like to swim and go out to Antelope Island, but I'm not a big hiking girl

Right on, I'm a fan of both although it's been awhile since I've been to Antelope Island... Guess it's time to plan a trip. Thanks for the idea! What do you do there? Eat a buffalo burger and hang at the beach? lol Honesty that's all I know to do there.

Right on, I'm a fan of both although it's been awhile since I've been to Antelope Island... Guess it's time to plan a trip. Thanks for the idea! What do you do there? Eat a buffalo burger and hang at the beach? lol Honesty that's all I know to do there.

I take a lot of photos. Just try and relax away from the noise of the city. It's really refreshing.

Back