Control While Boyfriend is Away

CherylLee83

Really Really Experienced
My Boyfriend works away from home 4 days a week.
I read and posted on a thread a while back about someone looking for control while there husband was away.

I would really enjoy this, I love the thought, and would love to pursue it more, I have already done a little but would love to find someone to make this a very ongoing thing.

He is away Monday - Thursday, and I work during the day but I am able to be online at work through out the days.

Im looking for someone who enjoys dictating what I wear out to work and such, as well as some sexual tasks, some humiliation tasks.

If this sparks any interest please get in touch,

Please be Real, and serious, don't be a creep

Would love to control you...

and make it beneficial for you and your BF ..

Hope you find what you are looking for .

tomorrow

Wear a dress in tomorrow . As soon as you get in go the bathroom and take off your panties . Leave them in the stall for someone to find

I read and posted on a thread a while back about someone looking for control while there husband was away.

I would really enjoy this, I love the thought, and would love to pursue it more, I have already done a little but would love to find someone to make this a very ongoing thing.

He is away Monday - Thursday, and I work during the day but I am able to be online at work through out the days.

Im looking for someone who enjoys dictating what I wear out to work and such, as well as some sexual tasks, some humiliation tasks.

Long time no speak, dear lady! :devil:;)

Hey xD

Hi :D

I'm interested in controlling you and I can make you horny and satisfied. Check PMs.

Last edited:
2 fun options

You can either where a tight fitting shirt with no bra. Try to keep your nips at attention all day. If your feeling really daring let someone of both sexes see you tweaking them. Tell us about the look of surprise on there face.
Your second option is to wear a loose fitting button up blouse.Again try to keep your nips at attention all day.Adjust your shirt occasionally through out the day Feel the fabric as it glides over them Let someone you find sexy sneak a down blouse peek. Again if your feeling really adventurous let have a wardrobe malfunction and let one pop free.
Tell me how hot this gets you know that everyone is staring at your tits. Wishing they could rip your top off and suckle them right at the desk , in the grocery store or at starbuck. If you really flaunt them I guarantee you that you will stay wet throughout the day and be aching for release by the middle of the day.

Well Cheryl
Would love to control you

Controlling would be to get to know you a bit better, to know your deepest urges, to understand how you dress.. so I can imagine you , sitting on your office desk in front of your colleagues.. to ask you to touch your moistness before we start , to have an idea how horny you are from the start.

To control your seating , to have you on chat and ask to respond immediately , to have you starting to touch your nipples, whilst being in public , to curve those hips so you can feel that fabric rubbing on your clit while seated , to have you imagine having sex with the buy in front of you , describing how he would look naked, to make those nips harder and as you get more and more wet.. to let you release in the ladies room , to wipe it with your panty and keep it ..
To smell your moistness back at your seat, put it in your bag as you go back home on the sub, knowing everyone can smell that sweet scent of orgasm...

Are you ready to play ?

tomorrow

Sneak away and rub your pussy for a few minutes.Making sure to get them covered in your juices. Then ask someone to check and see if you have a splinter. They will have to get in close to your hand to see if it's there. Please tell us what there reaction was when they smelled your sex

How's my girl doing tonight. Is your boyfriend out with the boys or are you playing with him next to you

Can a tall, bossy bitch tell you what she wants you to do too? :devil:

Back