All subs Kneel and Obey!

This poor soul

Is so ignorant, he doesn't understand the difference between a noun and a verb.

To dominATE is a verb pal: I dominate; you dominate; he, she, or it dominates. (That's called declension of the verb.)

DominANT is the noun: I am a dominant.

You MasterWoodworth, clearly are not. Wait till you get out of primary school and have learned the difference between a noun and a verb. Most kids have learned it by the age of eight, at least here in Scotland.

For I am the Domliest of Dominates.

If kay or one of the cats answers hang up!

To dominATE is a verb pal: I dominate; you dominate; he, she, or it dominates. (That's called declension of the verb.)

You MasterWoodworth, clearly are not. Wait till you get out of primary school and have learned the difference between a noun and a verb. Most kids have learned it by the age of eight, at least here in Scotland.

Thank you, Scotsman69... :rose::kiss::rose:

Love the set up yes I know your reference is me so have you fun. My last name is Woodworth. Keep it here and leave the others alone.

What an astonishing coincidence! That is my last name too!

I think you should take a look at you're cocaine usage, but have fun lady!

Wow I think I just through up in my mouth.

We DOMs are here to hold your hair back and help you threw it, lady!

Lolol. ....oh...wait....for real ?:confused:

Lololol

Out loud out loud? I think you have an echo, lady!

You're doing it wrong!
.....It's "twue".

Twue dat!

Oh Well. The education system in Cawlifornia wasn't the best and it was only a little better at Santa Fe collage. By the time I got to Florida I forgetted most of it. Love the hate thoe.

Last edited:
Yes so you can make this profile an put side by side what does it look like. Now you have a place to hate at do it but leave the others alone. Say anything you like do anything you want.

California

Is supposed to be about the wealthiest place in the world, outside a few oil-rich statelets in the Middle-East.

And it can't teach you the simple difference between a noun and a verb?

Ach, whit's the world coming tae?

What an astonishing coincidence! That is my last name too! Of course I changed it from Garay, originally.

I think you should take a look at you're cocaine usage, but have fun lady!

We DOMs are here to hold your hair back and help you threw it, lady!

Out loud out loud? I think you have an echo, lady!

Twue dat!

Oh Well. The education system in Cawlifornia wasn't the best and it was only a little better at Santa Fe college. By the time I got to Florida I forgetted most of it. Love the hate thow.

Yes so you can make this profile an put side by side what does it look like. Now you have a place to hate at do it but leave the others alone. Say anything you like do anything you want.

I just hope I can learn to be as good with the ladies as you are. I'm puzzled though...where is this hate of which you keep speaking?

This leave others alone concept though I do not understand. Is it not our solemn duty as DOMs to share and impart our vast knowledge to others so that they may understand the correct way to exist?

Last edited:
This thread show your hate and what length's you will go to act like asses. What does it show me that no matter what said I am not the one trashing threads. I drop in wish good luck and one of you comes in and brings up a different thread. Like I said before you want to complain leave it here leave the other threads alone. My bio and bio here with its goofs proves who your after fine. But to blame one person when many follow that person shows that its not them but the group. You are doing it to another thread. Leave your hate here LEAVE THE OTHER THREADS ALONE.

Those are some very helpful hints!

I tried that out today. Dropped into a lot of threads and wish good luck. That, my friend, turned out to be a real panty-dropper if you know what I mean!

So your going to play me grow a set and visit Wilddchild. But you will not as your one of her so called friends. Shall I name them for everyone to understand what's going on. Your choice.

Have not changed I think I will make a list of each and ever one of you and place here in your hall of shame. Conager, Mojo's, RawHumor, JennyNo1, Fermina_Daza, RyanBooks, magicmikeaustin, snoopydaddy59, Wilddchild, Tech_Director, DisreputableDan to mention a few. These are the people who will copy and trash you oh and the only way to have gotten the last name is LadyG. So are you safe here?

Have not changed I think I will make a list of each and ever one of you and place here in your hall of shame. Conager, Mojo's, RawHumor, JennyNo1, Fermina_Daza, RyanBooks, magicmikeaustin, snoopydaddy59, Wilddchild, Tech_Director, DisreputableDan to mention a few. These are the people who will copy and trash you oh and the only way to have gotten the last name is LadyG. So are you safe here?

AWWW, I feel so special and welcome now. ....*sniff, sniff*

So you feel nice and special now isn't that good. And isn't good you and your little group are invaded all sorts of threads playing me dragging a quote I wrote to you. And your wanting everyone to blame me well drag this quote around. Problem is not one set of balls for the whole group of you. I told you go ahead and trash me or my threads but leave the others alone. So I am going to drag your qoutes into all of your friends and back into Wilddchild's thread. Play it up real good.

I just wrote on your buddy's thread again. Your missing it she wants you to take her to Fedlife.com you can do that millions of people of all types. You'll make it big there.

I gave you the number still waiting on the call what's the matter no balls for it just threats. The number is mine.

Back