22/f - New to submission

2Step2Whiskey

Virgin
Joined
May 23, 2015
Posts
2
Hello all,

Let me first start out by saying any one-line, poorly worded "wham-bam thank you ma'am" type PMs will be promptly deleted without a response; if you are of the sort to respond in such a way, you might as well stop reading now and save us both some time. That said...

I am a 22 year old female looking to explore submission and sexuality. My experience is limited but my willingness is not, within reason. I am looking for an online Dom to start, mainly due to my location for the summer. I would like to build a foundation of trust through communication and education before I progress to anything IRL.

To tell you all a bit more about me - I pride myself in my education and work ethic and similarly I look for those traits in any relationship, sexual or non-. In my free time I enjoy volunteerism and furniture refurbishment. Sexually, I have had I suppose an average experience for someone of my age if not less. Briefly, I can say that through introspection I've come to realize how naturally submissive I am in my past and current sexual encounters.

I may not have much experience in BDSM but I have spenttime reading and talking to others on various sites such as this and have come to learn generally what I like and do not in the way of the Dom/sub relationship. Maturity and experience is welcome, however I do not necessarily like the term "Daddy" as it relates to age play. That said, I prefer the idea of a Daddy Dom as a nurturing or caring figure rather than one more focused on pain, humiliation, and degradation. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but from what I know I do not think I would be into that sort of play. My stance on that may change one day, but as a beginner it is not something I am looking for.

Similarly I have extensively thought about my limits, what I know I enjoy, what I would like to try and what I would not and can send give that information privately if requested.

I would be glad to answer any questions here or through PM and would welcome any advice or conversation. Friendship is always beneficial.
 
I'd like to publicaly answer any questions I get that I feel others might want to know.

So when did you know you where into this?

I realized I was sexually submissive about three years ago when I had a short relationship with a man several years older than myself who had Dominant tendencies. Since then I've spent a good deal of time exploring that side of myself vaguely with other partners and in depth alone. However, I've always had a submissive attitude deeply ingrained in my psyche that stems from being raised in the South by a very moralistic family. Respect for authority, honesty, and obedience among others are all characteristics I've grown up practicing and I've found that they seep out into my sexual experiences as well. I recognize that I enjoy sexual situations more when I'm following the lead of someone else or when I'm told how to please them.
 
Interesting......

Articulate and honest.......I'm impressed.
 
Pm has been sent. I hope you find what you are looking for even if it isn't me.
 
Back
Top