My Bicurious wife

wolvesfan20

Experienced
My wife and I have expanded on our sexuality. She 33 and me 32, have talked about playing with another female and perhaps the right couple. She gets off on people admiring her so I though ( with her permission) I would share some pics in the archives.....

Last edited:
Wow she is stunning. I hope you two find to right couple or woman to explore and enjoy your time with. In the mean time I'll enjoy getting to know more about y'all and seeing her beautiful pictures. Thanks for sharing

My wife and I have expanded on our sexuality. She 33 and me 32, have talked about playing with another female and perhaps the right couple. She gets off on people admiring her so I though ( with her permission) I would share some pics in the archives.....

She is amazing

I'm sure you'll have no problem finding people to play with you two. She is hot! Tell her she has a new admirer!

I wold love to play with your wife :devil:

She is very cute. I'm bicurios too, but hubby doesn't know. I wouldn't mind chatting with your wife.

attachment.php

Your wife is hot.

Back