StackeyDreams...of Teasing You..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I happen to have another Blue Thong I thought Id share :)

Also from Victorias Secret, this ones a little sassier ;)

First pic, is a peek under the tank Im wearing with them.

The next two pics are modeling them front/back as I lay in bed this morning.

The last pic is the same panties....crumpled on the floor next to the mess I made being a naughty girl this morning :p
Andb that is bad how???? {With the exception of me not being there tob "assist" you!!!!"LOL}

The last pic is the same panties....crumpled on the floor next to the mess I made being a naughty girl this morning :p

Good morning, Sexy! Great pics this morning! I really like your "Kiss This" pic. I'm afraid that if I had the opportunity to "Kiss This", I wouldn't be able to stop at just kissing. "Kiss This" would turn into "Lick This" and "Eat This" very quickly!:devil:

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1203025&d=1368635859

Love the new pictures and looks like a spill in aisle 1 lol Need a mop????:rolleyes: Or a tongue?:p

Looks like it was a lot of fun, and there was quite a mess for me to lick up... You look so yummy....

Andb that is bad how???? {With the exception of me not being there tob "assist" you!!!!"LOL}

It was! much fun!

Good morning, Sexy! Great pics this morning! I really like your "Kiss This" pic. I'm afraid that if I had the opportunity to "Kiss This", I wouldn't be able to stop at just kissing. "Kiss This" would turn into "Lick This" and "Eat This" very quickly!:devil:

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1203025&d=1368635859

Maybe I need bigger panties to fit more instructions :D

I meant YOU! lol..I'm all desheveled from looking at your pics :D

lol :D

Maybe I need bigger panties to fit more instructions :D

Or a smaller font size.
attachment.php

Great thread Stackey.......I just adore this shot......

attachment.php

It looks to me like you really have something in those tiny little shorts there....:p

Wow...stunning beauty! ......you have given me a very pleasurable hard on!

Yes! I had that idea as a reward if the men of lit did a good job on my "Calling all........ Men in wet undies" thread. You guys have some catching up to do in this amateur pic forum ;)

And if we don't do well, threaten to change the theme of this thread to "Women in dry parkas" (cue the sound of millions of voices suddenly crying out in terror.)

I'm thoroughly enjoying the tour of your underwear drawer. "If you'll look to your left you'll see a delicate lace thong sliding up Stackeydreams legs. Most people don't know this, but the thong was actually designed with Stackeydreams in mind. Remember to pick up a souvenir coffee mug in our gift shop. Now, coming up on the right..."

ya, that would work better....I dont think my fans would enjoy granny panties as much hehehe :D

I dunno, that might be a fun idea - a series of posts with two pictures, one featuring the least sexy, unflattering, boring panties you can come up with, the other of you in something hot and sheer, hugging your body like it was custom tailored. Call it "Dr. Granny and Mrs. Dreams".

Wow..... great pictures as always..... really love the naughty girl really love the naughty girl mess

Thanks ;) one never has enough thongs :)

I couldn't Agree more .. ;-) .. You do have a Lovely Bootay !!!

attachment.php

Great Tease Stackey D ..So Firm and Suckulaten ..

attachment.php

I promise I'd Shave before I did .. :p :p ... *Hate leaving marks of irritation* .. ;)

Thanks For Sharing ... :kiss: :heart: :heart:

Great thread Stackey.......I just adore this shot......

attachment.php

Thank you :)

It looks to me like you really have something in those tiny little shorts there....:p

maybe I'll let you take a peek and see ;)

Wow...stunning beauty! ......you have given me a very pleasurable hard on!

Thanks, glad I could "lift" your spirits :)

And if we don't do well, threaten to change the theme of this thread to "Women in dry parkas" (cue the sound of millions of voices suddenly crying out in terror.)

I'm thoroughly enjoying the tour of your underwear drawer. "If you'll look to your left you'll see a delicate lace thong sliding up Stackeydreams legs. Most people don't know this, but the thong was actually designed with Stackeydreams in mind. Remember to pick up a souvenir coffee mug in our gift shop. Now, coming up on the right..."

I dunno, that might be a fun idea - a series of posts with two pictures, one featuring the least sexy, unflattering, boring panties you can come up with, the other of you in something hot and sheer, hugging your body like it was custom tailored. Call it "Dr. Granny and Mrs. Dreams".

almost wetting my panties.....with laughter!!! :D

Wow..... great pictures as always..... really love the naughty girl really love the naughty girl mess

Granny panties won't matter hopefully they wont be on long.

I couldn't Agree more .. ;-) .. You do have a Lovely Bootay !!!

attachment.php

Great Tease Stackey D ..So Firm and Suckulaten ..

attachment.php

I promise I'd Shave before I did .. ... *Hate leaving marks of irritation* ..

Thanks For Sharing ...

Thank you, for the great feedback :)

What a beautiful sunny morning....

Care to walk with me in the rose garden? ;)

I added something different today :) A small glimpse of some of the rest of me...

I hope you enjoy

Attachments

• eyeandhair.jpg
    eyeandhair.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 1,660
  • mouthandhair.jpg
    mouthandhair.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 1,808
  • morningsunonmyass2.jpg
    morningsunonmyass2.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 1,522
  • morningsunonmyass.jpg