GOP House leadership for the next congress: All white men

Merc, you're doing a great job at pointing out your perceived Republican racism and sexism. Keep up the good work.

Hey dumbfuck, I never said Republicans are being racist or sexist. Please don't put words in my mouth because that's AJ's job.

No she hasn't been removed but her time as chair is up and she wasn't given another leadership position. Nor were any Hispanic or Black Republicans given leadership positions. Nor were any female Republicans.

Merc, you're doing a great job at pointing out your perceived Republican racism and sexism. Keep up the good work.

Hey dumbfuck, I never said Republicans are being racist or sexist. Please don't put words in my mouth because that's AJ's job.

Sorry, guess I got the wrong impression.

You don't think it makes a difference to the Republican party when they talk up how they learned a lesson of diversity this election and turn around and go with purely white men as their leaders? It speaks volumes about their image and makes one wonder if they're just talking shit.

You want me to find a link saying Ros-Lehtinan is finished?

Then find one for Ros-Lehtinen. :cool:

here is THE problem

the problem is the DUMZ, who are the real RACISTS........have painted the REPOZ with the help of the media into RACISTS

and it works

Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen, R-Fla., who has led the Foreign Affairs Committee for the past two years, is stepping down from her new role and a new chairman will take her place -- resulting in a male-dominated committee.

Ros-Lehtinen had served four years as a ranking GOP member of the committee -- so she had served the six years allowed under party rules. The GOP said it would waive the party's six-year term limit for Ryan, R-Wis., to keep his chairmanship.

Ros-Lehtinen, who as chairwoman was the highest ranking and most visible Latina in Congress, said she did not request an exemption for the six-year term limit, saying Ryan was an exception because “he was our vice presidential candidate.” She said she had been happy to serve.

"It's been a great privilege and a great honor,"

Read more: http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/po...foreign-affair-committee-chair/#ixzz2DX3TObAi

Ros-Lehtinan supports marriage equality. How come Republicans couldn't find a leadership position for her elsewhere? :confused:

Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen, R-Fla., who has led the Foreign Affairs Committee for the past two years, is stepping down from her new role and a new chairman will take her place -- resulting in a male-dominated committee.

Ros-Lehtinen had served four years as a ranking GOP member of the committee -- so she had served the six years allowed under party rules. The GOP said it would waive the party's six-year term limit for Ryan, R-Wis., to keep his chairmanship.

Ros-Lehtinen, who as chairwoman was the highest ranking and most visible Latina in Congress, said she did not request an exemption for the six-year term limit, saying Ryan was an exception because “he was our vice presidential candidate.” She said she had been happy to serve.

"It's been a great privilege and a great honor,"

Read more: http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/po...foreign-affair-committee-chair/#ixzz2DX3TObAi

so there are RULES in place

she DIDNT request a modification of the rules?

A DIFFERENT SPIN THEN WHAT CURRY HAD

NO?

What if the old, white fucks were the most qualified?

The fact is the GOP is mostly old white fucks. Sheer numbers dictate that chairs are going to go to old white men. But then the GOP needs to do a little soul-searching as to why it doesn't attract and develop leaders who aren't old white men. But they won't.

The fact is the GOP is mostly old white fucks. Sheer numbers dictate that chairs are going to go to old white men. But then the GOP needs to do a little soul-searching as to why it doesn't attract and develop leaders who aren't old white men. But they won't.

and your side cheered when WEST LOST

and your side called LOVE a WHORE when she made the speech

and your side shit all over Jindal....Palin................

ETC ETC ETC

Ok, so it's mostly old, white men. Why is there controversy that the leadership is old, white men? Diversity for the sake of diversity is one of those dumbass American inventions that makes idiots feel better about their white guilt at the expense of common sense.

and your side cheered when WEST LOST

and your side called LOVE a WHORE when she made the speech

and your side shit all over Jindal....Palin................

ETC ETC ETC

And zero liberals cheered West losing for the reason that he's an African American.

Ok, so it's mostly old, white men. Why is there controversy that the leadership is old, white men? Diversity for the sake of diversity is one of those dumbass American inventions that makes idiots feel better about their white guilt at the expense of common sense.

There's no controversy. It's just an illustration of what the GOP continues to embody after an election where they claimed to learn something.

Do we have a merit system or a gender system?

They were counting on the women's and Hispanic's votes to carry Romney to the White House. Women and Hispanics could not deliver, but white men did.

It's called a merit system. Why would the GOP want to reward failure.

The Rep leaders also need to update themselves to at least the 20th century.

Make freaking pot legal for God's sake and free everyone in prison that is for possession and small sales.

also Gay Marriage, make it legal.

illegals is a harder point as people broke the law to enter the county. So, is the morally correct thing to do is deport and allow people a legal entry? Do we forgive this crime (but how do we not forgive other crimes)... Or do we use something like from the movie "Starship Troopers" where illegals can serve 2-4 years in the military to gain legal citizenship?

ps. sorry that I forgot to call anyone an asshat. for those asshats, I apologize and will try harder next time

Back