actors who are like litsters.

Perg is James Spader

Curious. People who know me pretty well irl have said the same thing. Only those who get to see the Lit side of me though. I get "young Mickey Rourke" on occasion as well, for, I suspect, the same reasons.

I'll let you work this one out for yourself.

1973_wilfred_brambell_alber.jpg

Wilfrid%20Brambell.jpg

Is that a self assessment, TTB?

I think dolf would rather be Mae than some vacuous soap star.

word.

i thought this was about personality type rather than body type.

Lady Heather in CSI..:devil:

See? Mark gets how it is about personality. Lady Heather is all about intellect and power.

Mindy just happens to have a strong physical resemblance too, IMHO

Tilda is hugely flattering, but I'm already the bastard IV offspring of Hattie Jacques and Barbara Windsor

I kinda see Tilda as intellectual and Leftish. After all it is about personality.

because i'm sunday-lazy and cheating... i don't know any actor's real persona, and if they're good then that persona will differ with each role enough to make it too tricky to choose. as for these two, i chose the first simply because the hair/pose reminded me of Honey's pics, and for lolli it was the eyes/boobs that did it :D they exude a sexy generosity of nature. :cool:

yup, lazy.
chubbutty = Roseanne Barr
the comediene? I guess that works but butty is a bit more subtle.

oh oh do me! who am i like?
Harry H Corbett

Curious. People who know me pretty well irl have said the same thing. Only those who get to see the Lit side of me though. I get "young Mickey Rourke" on occasion as well, for, I suspect, the same reasons.
well the young mickey rourke is probably a lot like the old one. to me, spader has that kind of urbane humour and complexity tied in with a gaucheness that is just so 'you'.

See? Mark gets how it is about personality. Lady Heather is all about intellect and power.

Mindy just happens to have a strong physical resemblance too, IMHO

I kinda see Tilda as intellectual and Leftish. After all it is about personality.
lady heather is a character. not a real person. sorry!
I imagine Tilda to also be a bit cool and distant. not really me. as much as I'd like to be that way.

Oh, thanks. That was nicely said. And I bet it's even more true now that I was a little annoying about it.

D'oh!

simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg

because i'm sunday-lazy and cheating... i don't know any actor's real persona, and if they're good then that persona will differ with each role enough to make it too tricky to choose. as for these two, i chose the first simply because the hair/pose reminded me of Honey's pics, and for lolli it was the eyes/boobs that did it :D they exude a sexy generosity of nature. :cool:

I'll take it! :)

Petey is Claude Rains ... an older, classy guy with infinite sex appeal.

LusterMunky ... Robert Ryan, smooth talker with a biting wit and immeasurable sex appeal.

Chilly ... Sterling Hayden, quiet loner with a dark side. His brand of man grows on you slowly but doesn't let go.

Koala Bear ... Van Heflin, the everyman. He's so normal you almost forget to look under his layers.

Last edited:
Petey is Claude Rains ... an older, classy guy with infinite sex appeal.

LusterMunky ... Robert Ryan, smooth talker with a biting wit and immeasurable sex appeal.

Chilly ... Sterling Hayden, quiet loner with a dark side. His brand of man grows on you slowly but doesn't let go.

Koala Bear ... Van Heflin, the everyman. He's so normal you almost forget to look under his layers.
Pete as Raines? no way! except for the divorce record. Tho I think Claude kept his truck.

Ha! nice one

I was pondering on Honey123 this morning (like you do) and I thought she was like lit's Marilyn Monroe. So I started wondering which other actors were like litsters and this is what i came up with.

Dolf is Mae West. I initially thought Jayne Mansfield, but she is so obviously Mae

StPeter is either Clint or Jeff Bridges. I'm going with Jeff though.

vetgit is so obviously the Steve McQueen of lit

Glamorilla conversely is Montgomery Clift

Sonny makes it as Steve Buscemi.

Sean is David Thewliss

BNAB is the inimitable Jordan (the punk icon/actress, not the inflatable)

CAPITALSJONSON is most likely jason robards

Perg is James Spader

Chippy is Brenda Blethyn

Hobbit is OJ Simpson

CrackerjackHRT is Kubrick, obviously.

your turn. unless you wanna yap politics

Pondered in the morning? Was it good for you? *lights a cigarette*

*and Marilyn? well.. thank you. I found some of her comedy roles to be pretty good! Ditzy works.....:D

Pondered in the morning? Was it good for you? *lights a cigarette*

*and Marilyn? well.. thank you. I found some of her comedy roles to be pretty good! Ditzy works.....:D

*whistles innocently*

actually it was less her ditz and more her complexity that made me think of you. Or rather, made me think of her.

Back