I.M. Fauve Gallery

Several threads of non "visual" material have been added.:rolleyes:

I feel we have enough of a challenge keeping the visuals "artistic" without deviating into the "not even visual" categories.

Swingers....
attachment.php

Oh my . . . you're innocently walking in the woods, minding your own business when this hunk of a creature blocks your path and wants to push you in a swing. If only . . .

The octopus' head looks kinda penis head shaped. Intentional? He also looks kinda... bored? It must be boring to only be able to please 3 women at once.

Kinda missed opportunity to get some humor in on this one; going in one end and wigging the tip out the other. I know, realistically speaking, impossible, but funny to contemplate.

neat concept.

The octopus' head looks kinda penis head shaped. Intentional? He also looks kinda... bored? It must be boring to only be able to please 3 women at once.

Kinda missed opportunity to get some humor in on this one; going in one end and wigging the tip out the other. I know, realistically speaking, impossible, but funny to contemplate.

neat concept.

just a bit penis headed.
bored? Well of course! He's a multipus and he can (and has) pleased many more women... "familiarity breeds contempt"... just idling away his time.

As for the opportunity...I've explored that a bit elsewhere...hmmm... may have to look.

Tentacle

I see you are branching out -

Good one !

all the same "tree". :)

thanks

from hither to yon (yawn?)

Something(s) to contemplate...
removed, for lack of interest

what's good for the "goose" is good for the "gander"

Last edited:
Why not, who would see in bedroom anyway

I would HOPE someone would, why else hang it?:)

But realistically, I don't know those people, who would hang any of my (erotic) work.

My wife certainly wouldn't.
We do have one nude life drawing I made, which is somewhat "sensuous" (and a bit... "diffuse"), in the bedroom. And drawings of each of the girls down stairs, made from life on the days they were born.

Last edited:
just a bit penis headed...

As for the opportunity...I've explored that a bit elsewhere...hmmm... may have to look.

just a bit :rolleyes:

and thanks for looking. cheers.

from hither to yon (yawn?)(images omitted for brevity)

really excellent drawings though it certainly straightens out a lot of the kinks inside. ouch! at least the multipus has articulated tentacles.

There was a sci-fi/horror flick i once saw where the alien had a tentacle ...somewhere... and one of the helpless earth-girls tried to encourage the alien to have sex with her (to spare her I guess). The alien seemingly complied at first then killed her in the "direct path from one end to the other."

It was a horror, what would you expect? but the non-horror aspect i think has always titillated me to a degree, though as I said, still obviously not realistic.

heh...
yeah... I have drawn a LOT of images of fleeting thoughts and fantasies... that are best left at vague concepts, rather than stopping to think about the reality implications or improbabilities.

fer instance:

I have taken inspiration from Japanese erotica...more than a couple times.:D

oh, LOOK penis heads, again.;)

Last edited:
heh...
yeah... I have drawn a LOT of images of fleeting thoughts and fantasies... that are best left at vague concepts, rather than stopping to think about the reality implications or improbabilities. fer instance:
(image omitted for brevity)
I have taken inspiration from Japanese erotica...more than a couple times.:D
oh, LOOK penis heads, again.;)

Sweet! Glah! Their tentacles all look like 3 foot long articulated penii to me now... heh

Last edited:
I got a note that someone enjoys the bondage images...

Last edited:
similar..( I forget which came first...heh heh)...I suppos eI could look at the dates scanned..... nah.

Last edited:
I suppose most people have stuff to do on a Friday evening.

I have things to get ready for a book festival this Sunday, but I am a bit too tired.

Back