Iamcanadian28's Kink Bingo Thread

Iamcanadian28

Semi-serious writer
Joined
Jul 10, 2007
Posts
2,315
My grid

A1 A2 A3 A4 A5
B1 B2 B3 B4 B5
C1 C2 C3 C4 C5
D1 D2 D3 D4 D5
E1 E2 E3 E4 E5
 
Last edited:
Borrowing Trom's idea

This is just for me as a reference.

The rules as they currently stand;

This game is open to any creative form, or combination; prose, poetry, drawn art, photography.

1) Create a thread in the challenges forum, entitled "yourname Kink Bingo" and I (or someone) will upload your card in the second post. (If you don't receive one soon, PM or email me! )

2) The guidelines for entries are; 100 word minimum for fiction. In poetry, anything goes. A picture is worth a thousand words.

3) The erotic focus of your story should be the given act. You may address the act in any way you wish, in any setting, with any combination of performers. Feel free to discuss any kink you aren't getting a handle on, or suggest stuff that I've missed, in this thread.

4) The wild card (centre square) is a choose-your-own-fun - you can pick an act from the list, or use some favorite that you think was UNFAIRLY left off the list.

5) To make a line bingo, you must write five separate stories - either four + wild card (centre square) or a line of five.

6) To make a blackout, you must write 25 separate stories (24 given acts + one wild card choice). (see rule 7 for exception)

7) You may count one postage stamp story * or one set of simultaneous line stories ** towards your blackout, but not both.

8) Postage stamp stories and simultaneous line stories do not count towards line bingos.

9) You must complete at least one bingo before writing Extras.

10) You can reuse a square on your bingo card as many times as you like - you can use the same corner square to make a postage stamp story, a bingo line, and an X, for example, as long as you write the same act in three separate stories.

11) You can request a new bingo card after you've completed a bingo, and you can keep requesting new cards for as long as you keep completing bingos.

12) If you don't like your initial bingo card, tough.

13) You must make a bingo on your card before you can start playing for extras, and before you can request a new bingo card.
SCORING:

100 points: Finish a line through the middle (4 acts + 1 wild card centre square choice)
150 points: Finish a line NOT through the middle (5 acts)
100 points: Finish four corners + centre square (wild card )
300 points: Finish an X pattern (8 acts + 1 wild card centre square)
2500 points: Blackout (fill out your whole card, 24 acts + 1 wild card centre square choice)

Extras: (Advanced Players Only!)

250 points: Postage stamp story *
500 points: Five stories on two simultaneous parallel lines **

*A postage stamp is created by taking one corner of your card, and writing a story that includes all four elements in that corner.
** Simultaneous line means that you write five stories each including elements from two squares, on parallel lines.

There will be two months from the beginning of each heat till the end. Or not-- keeping productive is really the point...
 
Here's your card!

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • Untitled-6.jpg
    Untitled-6.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
Striptease

The click of the handcuffs penetrated his drunken stupor. One, two, three, four times, they joined together until his arms and legs were secured behind the simple kitchen chair he sat on. Kurt dismissed his buzzing internal alarm and relaxed against the hard wooden back. Amy's familiar smile disarmed him.

"What's gotten into you tonight, baby," he asked.

"I want to put on a show for you. Didn't want you to try and touch me, only I can touch you"

Amy started to dance with slow rhythmic movements. Her hips swayed back and forth to the soft music that filled Kurt's bedroom. Hands moved to the collar of her white blouse, undoing the top button exposing the top of her ample cleavage. Mind racing, she increased the tempo of her movements, a wry smile flashed across her face, sultry brown eyes locked onto his.

She could see the bulge grow in his tight blue jeans as she moved closer, another button became undone. Her white lacy bra now in full view, breasts spilling out the top, she stood with them at eye level, giving a close up view. Shame and passion pressed on her mind as she methodically unbuttoned the rest of her blouse and discarded it.

Kurt's singular thought was to bend her over the bed and fuck her tight, sloppy wet pussy from behind as he had so many times before. He could already hear the squeals of delight echoing in his mind, the ones that escaped her mouth over and over as he took her. But the cold hard steel of the cuffs had other plans. They restrained his body in ways that he could not control his own mind.

"Uncuff me so I can throw you on the bed and have my way with you. You know you want me to."

"You'll have your fun naughty boy…but you can wait. I'm worth it aren't I?" she replied, as she reached down and cupped his hardness, squeezing his cock through his jeans, causing Kurt to jump in shock and pleasure.

Her eyes smoldered with a flame he had not seen in her before. She moved in closer as if to kiss him. When he pressed forward, she retreated, teasing him. Allowing him to get close and yet not touch her soft lips. Fresh cool air wafted in through the open window causing goose bumps on her supple skin.

"Stop fucking teasing me, you're driving me insane. Let me go now."

"We're just getting started here. Now sit back and relax"

With that, Amy reached behind her and unlatched her bra, letting it fall to the ground. Her full breasts sprang into view. Kurt had always loved her breasts and spent a great deal of time playing with them. His eyes grew to an almost unreal size upon seeing them released. He tried to move forward, to latch onto one of her hardened pink nipples, to feel her skin tense around his mouth, but she pushed back away. Then as if to appease her own desires she offered him one of her nipples to suck on for only an instant.

He attacked it with feverish passion, sucking her hardness deep into his mouth. She covered hers to stifle the moans of pleasure from deep within, as inner conflict threatened to boil over. Gritting her teeth she pulled back from his eager mouth and dropped to her knees.

Working with excruciating precision, she unbuckled his pants, pulling the zipper down. His cock free from incarceration expanded to full size throbbing and pulsing, anticipating her every touch. None was forthcoming.

"You are such a mean bitch. I need to cum so bad"

"Oh, do you really. How bad do you want me to touch it?"

"Come on get on with it, you want me to fuck you with it."

"Beg me. I need to hear how much you want me. Make me feel it."

"Amy…I need to feel your pussy around me. Sliding into you hard from behind. My body aches to touch you, to shoot my cum inside you."

"Hmm, you must want me bad don't you, poor thing," she replied laughing as she rose up and straddled him, her black skirt lifted high she lowered herself so that only her white cotton panties separated her wetness from his swollen cock. "Is this what you want? Feel how wet I am. You like that?"

"Oh yeah, that feels good."

Amy peeled her skirt off, sitting astride his lap with only her panties remaining. She moved in closer, pressed her breasts against him, hard nipples burned into his chest, hips gyrated, bucked back and forth. Heat rose in both as Kurt strained hard against the cuffs trying to take her, panties moved aside; he felt her wetness against him. Yearning to be inside her, he rocked his hips against her but she held back, keeping him right at the entrance to her pussy.

"Let me know when you're close," she whispered in his ear as she kissed his neck and slid her hand down over his rigid shaft. Amy's mind raced with a mixture of desire and hubris at her conquest. It didn't take long for Kurt to moan "Oh god, I'm going to cum."

Suddenly, she stopped everything, got off his lap, moved away and put her skirt back on, watching him squirm and writhe against his steel captors.

"What the fuck are you doing? Why did you stop?"

"Show's over, time to go home now," she said laughing to herself, very proud of how well her plan had worked. "I'm going to get dressed and pretend none of this ever happened."

"What you're just going to leave me like this? What is wrong with you?"

"You never thought I'd find out did you," she replied laughing. "You really believed you could fuck my best friend and I wouldn't find out. Men are so stupid" She found her clothes quickly, turned the music up louder to attract attention and headed for the door.

"Holy shit, she told you? That bitch."

"She's my best friend. We don't keep secrets and I don't share. You should know better," she said as she left the room, closed the door and left him struggling to free himself. She poked her head back through the door for one final parting comment.

"By the way, I wish I could stick around to see the look on your mom's face when she gets home from work and sees you like this. Good bye Kurt".
 
Last edited:
Hand Fetish

Sally faced her husband, holding his hands in hers. His hands, the objects of her affection, desires and passion, never failed to arouse her. His fingers pressed against her lips one by one, kissed and caressed the way many women would caress a lover's cock. Kissing and sucking on their tips one by one, as he moaned with greater intensity.

Her body shook from the power of her arousal. The sensitivity of her mouth, mixed with the aroma and feel of his hands, made her weak. Sally took control, guiding his other hand down under her shirt, tweaking her hard pink nipple. The feeling of a second hand on her, almost too much to take.

His hand traveled south and dipped between her inner lips, finding her wetness. She gasped and shuddered against him. She took his index finger deep in her mouth, sucked it as hard as she could to stifle her moans and whimpers, as his fingers strummed her clit. Her orgasm was overwhelming. It hit her like a tidal wave of pleasure spreading all over her sweat ravaged body. As her orgasm subsided, she still couldn't allow those fingers to leave her mouth.
 
Cunnilingus

Tender skin hot to the touch
Open thighs
Hairless playground
A flick of the tongue
Moisture collects
Pooling

Virginal moans
Echo in the twilight
Sweet nectar
Fills the air
Mounting tension
Sweet release
 
Voyeurism

Josh couldn't believe his eyes when he turned the corner. His friend Billy had invited him over to hang out. When he arrived there was nobody home, or so he thought. He was accustomed to walking in unannounced, so he called around and received no answer. He decided to go up to Billy's room, put on some music and wait for him. As he got nearer the room he heard the sound of water running. The bathroom door was open and steam was billowing forth from the entrance.

He peaked through the open doorway to see a silhouette of a woman in the shower. His eyes slowly adjusted to the steam, he could see she was standing naked. Her back was turned away from him. It was Billy's mom, Cathy. He would recognize her tight ass anywhere. He had been fantasizing about sliding his cock between those cheeks since the first time he'd met her.

From the volume of steam being produced, he could tell that the water was very hot on her skin. Her skin became reddened from the water's heat, providing a full body flush. His pants grew tighter around his engorged cock as he watched her turn around, letting the water cascade over her hair and body. His eyes lingered between her legs, looking for the hair that would frame her pussy lips and realized there was none.

He could see her nipples come into view, large and erect. He felt as though they were pointing right at him, giving him away, but he was too horny to leave. He watched as her soapy hands went over her breasts, her fingers lingered over-long on her nipples, pulling, stroking and teasing. Josh was getting uncomfortably hot standing in his shorts and t-shirt. The clothes clung to him as the steam attacked his already over-heated frame. He unzipped his shorts, slid a hand inside and caressed his cock.

His hand glided over his engorged cock, finding a nice steady rhythm as he watched her wash down over her body. Suddenly, he felt a hand reach around him from behind and grip his cock. He had no idea who it was but it felt so good he couldn't resist. Josh leaned back as the hand pumped up and down on his hardness. His body became rigid and unleashed a torrent of cum all over the wall in front of him.

After his orgasm had subsided, he turned to see who it was. His breath caught in his lungs.

"It's ok I won't tell anyone about this. You can use my room to cleanup," said Billy, with a sly smile on his face. He watched Josh turn and quickly run off to Billy's bedroom, the look of shame clearly imprinted on his face.

Billy walked into the bathroom and pulled open the door. "Thanks mom. The plan worked perfect."
 
Biting/Bruises

Looking over her fresh bruises always brought a smile to Linda's face. They were her badges of honor, won by fighting against her husband's rough advances. She loved to have her husband Dan take her by force. Last night was no exception.

She was up to her elbows in hot soapy water, the dinner dishes almost complete when she felt his arms wrap around her, kneading her breasts and pressing his erection against the crack of her ass.

"Can I help you?" she said, grinning to herself.

"You know what I want."

"You're going to have to take it."

Dan grabbed her from behind. He had lightning quick reflexes gained from previous attempts. His hands wrapped around her body, lifting her off the floor and hoisting her over his shoulders. Her head facing forward, she could see the smirk on his face. His erection strained against his jeans.

"Put me down. Help! Somebody help ..." she screamed as she felt a strong hand clamp her mouth shut. In reality, her heart was palpitating, breath ragged and muscles tightened as adrenaline coursed through her veins. Her body attuned to every sensation she was experiencing.

She was tossed down onto the bed, his heavy frame on top of her. Struggling to free herself she soon discovered her lithe athletic body was no match for his overwhelming size and strength. He pinned her arms behind her head with one hand and used the other to expose her breasts. Her rock hard nipples, threatened to explode off her chest from the thrill and excitement.

"You want this don't you? Look at your hard nipples. You want the bad man to touch you. You dirty whore."

He reached down and tweaked her hard nipples, rolling and pinching them. Linda continued to struggle, but to no avail. Lust and fear were apparent in her eyes as he looked at her face, shown by streams of moonlight coming in through the bedroom window. His head lowered taking in her left nipple, sucking and gently biting on it. Her body started to quiver, no longer able to control her arousal.

His free hand worked to unbutton his jeans and slide them down, while his mouth kept her attention on her nipples. Free from his jeans, Dan's cock ached to feel her slick insides, to feel her come around him. His patience grew thin, as he slid his hand under her bottoms, feeling how wet her pussy was. His finger dipped inside easily as her body convulsed around it, trying to stifle her eminent orgasm.

Her withdrew his finger and tore her pants from her body, releasing her arms temporarily. The palm of his hand the weapon of choice as her spanked her hairless pussy. The orgasm hit her with intensity, as the mixture of her excitement and the stinging of his hand proved to be a lethal combination. He continued mercilessly throughout her orgasm.
 
Last edited:
Leather/Latex-Dialog

“Hurry up and get that thing on Kyle, I’m fucking horny.”

“Give me a break Amanda, I’ve never done this before.”

“Serves me right for agreeing to fuck a virgin, can’t even get an erection.”

“Yeah because you bitching at me is making me so hard Amanda. Wow, I get so turned on when you act like a spoiled brat. Oh baby baby.”

“Get over here you fuckin girl and whip your pencil dick out so I can suck it for you. Maybe then you’ll be a man for once.”

“Not after that comment. You can go without.”

“This is your last chance Kyle or I’m leaving and you’ll never get a chance to fuck me ever again.”

“Fine. Get on your knees and suck it…bitch.”

“You’re so fucking lucky I’m ovulating right now or I’d rip your head off.”

“Oh god that feels so good. You’re a good little cock sucker.”

“Oh just shut up and moan. I can’t take your dirty talk seriously.”

“Mmm, yes.”

“That didn’t take long. Now let’s get this little dick covered so you can fuck me til I can’t stand up anymore.”

“Stop calling it little!”

“You don’t want me to lie do you?”
 
Last edited:
Penetration strap-on

"You heard me."

"You can't be serious?"

"If you want my ass, you have to give me yours first. What's so hard to understand?"

"Well I don't want it that bad" he replied and plunged his hard cock into her wet pussy from behind. His cock pistoned in and out of her moist slit, pounding her with everything he had. Judy loved to be fucked from behind and used the wall as leverage to push back against him as he took her. He grabbed her shoulders forcing himself deeper inside, her body responded becoming wet like an ocean.

The thoughts of fucking her ass in his mind he came hard sending red hot jets of cum into her pussy, spasming deep inside. After his orgasm subsided, they lay down on the bed together, cuddled and caressed. She looked at him and took his hand and placed it on her ass cheeks, spreading them apart for him. "So how badly do you want it" she said smiling.

****
The problem for John was that he did want it that badly. He’d been obsessing about her ass ever since they literally ran into eachother in the hallways senior year of high school. Both of their books went flying in every direction. As she bent over to pick them up, he couldn’t help but admire her shapely ass and he dreamt of one day getting inside it.

So the next day they found themselves in the toy section of their local sex shop browsing for strap-ons. If it wasn’t bad enough that he was going to let her fuck him in the ass, now he needed to have someone help him pick one out.

“Well sir, what type of strap-on were you looking for?”

“Look buddy, it’s going up my ass so I don’t want anything too big and fancy up there.”

“Oh and I want something for my clit as well. Something that vibrates.”

“I think we have just the thing over here. Now did you want to try it on first and see how it feels.”

“I don’t think that will be necessary, just wrap it up. What’s your return policy?”

“On a used sex toy? I don’t think so.”


****

“Go easy on me Judy. Take it nice and slow.”

She eased the tip into his virgin ass, pressing gently at first and then with more pressure inside him. He’d never felt anything like it before, the smooth surface violating his most sensitive spots.

“Uh, that feels so strange. Is it all the way in yet?”

“We’re barely half way there sweetie. Now you know why I’m nervous about having your big cock inside my ass.”

“I don’t know if I can take it all. That feels so big already.”

“I’ll go slow, you’d be surprised how much you can take.”


“It’s all the way in now honey. Now it’s time for me to fuck you.”

John bent over the edge of the bed burying his face in a pillow as she continued her assault inside him. Within seconds the sweat was pouring down his brow and he was panting from the intensity of the sensations. Judy reached around and grabbed a hold of his cock hard cock. With her working both ends, he didn’t last long.

“That’s right cum for me baby. Let me feel your ass squeeze on my cock.”

“Oh god.”

It was one of the most intense orgasms of his life. The spasms seemed to last forever and shook his entire body.

“Wow, that was better than I could ever imagine it being. Now bend over.”
 
Last edited:
Bill had never seen his wife like this before, but he was ravenous to devour her. He'd arrived home from work and read a note that she'd left him on the kitchen counter.

Bill,

The kids are sleeping over at their friend’s houses tonight. I got a little bit tied up myself but I left dinner for you in the bedroom. Don't wait too long to eat it, you don't want it to get cold.

Love you,

Helen



Since the note piqued his curiosity, he walked down the long hallway to their bedroom to find the room dimly lit with candles. In the middle of the bed was his wife lying naked with her arms and legs cuffed to the four posts of the bed.

At her feet was a large bowl of Caesar salad with a note on top reading appetizer. Further up, around where her knees were, was a large pizza with his favorite toppings, piping hot. The note on it read main course. In the dim light he could see that both her breasts were covered in whipped cream with a maraschino cherry marking where her nipples would be. On her stomach written in whipped cream was a note that read dessert with an arrow pointing between her legs and a strawberry leaning up against her shaved pussy.

“If I start with dessert, I’m not sure I’ll have room for dinner.”
 
Back
Top