Rise of the New Gay Villains and Homophobia

Missouribiguy

Literotica Guru
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Posts
2,468
I figure I point out this article to you all:
New Gay Villains in Entertainment

The article is a good thing, and I agree. That's probably why that show Partners failed because it show a effemetive male once again (besides the series being a rehashed of Will & Grace). Most people are a bit more sophscicated with homosexual men (or women) than they were years ago.

However, if you read downward, we get the usucal anti-gay bullshit that has been spewed ever since time began. Hell, I got called a butt bandit and that I should get HIV, and that it's a perversion because it's not natural (even though you can have oral and anal sex with a woman). Part of me just laugh it off, because this idiots don't know me, but it makes me feel a bit sad in a way.

People like that TJ are clearly closeted homosexuals or just moronic fifteen year old kids with no common sense except to spew their parent's asinine rhetoric . Clearly, some of these people need to get their heads out of the sand, and stop feasting on their mindless shit.
 
The "comments" are hardly revealing. Remember the same ones who scream they hate "gays" don't hate "lesbians". I had a co worker many years ago who would utter gay "slurs" daily, fag, queer, but pirate etc. When someone asked what was his favorite show....you guessed it! The "L word". We have those same "types" here also at this site.
 
that's because straight men think that "lesbian"means "Woman who will share another girl with me."

Once they find out that's not so-- you'll hear the homophobic slurs start.
 
True Stella,

That is always why "gay" men are portrayed as overly "effeminate" It would be a HUGE threat to so called "straight" men to see a gay as a "normal" guy. What ever that means. Likewise a "lipstick" lesbian instead of a more real world example of a "masculine" lesbian is also very threatening to a "straight" male.


that's because straight men think that "lesbian"means "Woman who will share another girl with me."

Once they find out that's not so-- you'll hear the homophobic slurs start.
 
Back
Top