Confessions of a Very Naughty Wife [open ]

Chuck...the auction

I returned to the main hall, a stage had been set up, and the auctioneers table was next to it. I looked everywhere for Angel, but she was nowhere to be seen, I could only guess that the next time I would see her, would be on the stage before me.

If only I had remembered to tell her about the auction, how the participants were degraded, and sold as sex slaves. I heard the applause, as a collared and completely naked redhead appeared on the stage, my heart dropped, as I wondered where my wife was, and how she was coping. Knowing she would probably appear on the stage soon, I stood to one side, the auctioneer between me and the stage, I would be able to see her, and hide if she looked my way.

It seemed to take forever to sell the redhead, Fifi was her name, but she only raised £350. I waited with baited breath for the next slave to appear, and sure enough, it was my wife, stripped down to her corset, and collared and chained.
She could not look up, she seemed so ashamed, all the time gazing at the floor. The bidding moved along briskly, at fifty pounds a time, the two men who had fucked the lafge lady in the room I was in were bidding against each other. William and Richard

£350
£400
£450
£500
£550

then it stopped, it was William who thought he had bought my wife, his real name was Quentin, a fat farmer from Dorset, I decided there was no way, and as the auctioneer said
"Going once at £550, I put my hand up

£600
£650
£700
£750
£800

William finally gave up at £1250 , although I would have paid much more to save her.
The main thing was that the auctioneer followed my instructions, and did not mention my name as the buyer. I just hoped she was alright, she looked so lost and alone on the stage.
 
Last edited:
Angelique...for sale

The slavemaster roughly yanked me to my feet with the comment " This lass shall bring in a pretty penny ! " and led me out upon the stage, placing me on a divan, under a single spotlight. At first, I was blinded, and could not see the people in the audience, but I could hear their rude comments ! I tried to ignore them, and I lowered my eyelashes...praying to myself that Charles would forgive me, and also purchase me, saving me from being bought by any ol' stranger !
" Ladies and gentlemen...our next submissive is the lovely Lady Sophia, and as you can see, she is a large busted brunette !" The auctioneer announced, stepping next to me, and pulling my legs apart, revealing my pussy to the audience...
The bidding began immediately ! I tried to reconize my husbands voice, but didn't really hear him bidding...my dread building with each bid, hearing even a females voice among them !Oh my God...could I endure being someone's plaything for twenty-four endless hours !

Higher and higher the bids went, until I was sold to some stranger ! I heard some whispering above the murmer of the crowd. Then the slavemaster returned, wrapping the chain around his meaty wrist and drug me off stage. I was blindfolded and forced to walk, being led by the chain down the hallway, and through a door and shoved into a chair...

" Your new owner will be with you soon, lassie ! "
 
Chuck... alone with his Angel

I looked at her in the chair, looking so forlorn, her wrists shackled, and wearing a blindfold. I was determined not to let her know yet that I had purchased her as my slave, I would save that for a little later.

I moved to the chair, and pulled her hips forward, before lifting her right leg over the arm of the chair as she gasped in surprise.
Not wanting her to know it was I pleasuring her, I refrained from my usual slow sensual foreplay, immediately burying my face in her cunt, licking and lapping at her, as she moaned in pleasure. Her juices were flowing, and I was delighting in them. I pulled back a little, and fingerfucked her with 2 as she started to writhe. Her hips moving against my hand, knowing she was on the edge of an orgasm, I pulled my fingers free.

I sucked on her cunt lips, my tongue sliding between them, and slid my two wet fingers into her asshole. She screamed out in pleasure, and started to cum hard, her cunt quivering against my mouth, as i drank in her juices. My fingers were pounding her asshole, feeling it too flex, as the intensity of her orgasm grew even more.

Without warning I stopped, stepped back, and using the chain, pulled her from the chair, and onto her knees before me.

I released her wrists, but prevented her from removing the blindfold, by placing her hands against my pants, and my hard fat cock.

Very soon she had my cock in her hand, stroking, and licking at the precum, she stopped momentarily, as if thinking, then started to suck me, taking about four inches into her mouth.

I ripped off her blindfold, and waited for her reaction.
 
Angelique...

Before long, someone, a complete stranger, entered the room...and placed my leg over the arm of the chair, and immediately started to eat my pussy ! Not sure who they were, or what they looked like, only added to the excitement...in a strange sort of way, and besides my cunt had been aching for release ever since the masked Raul had teased me...the sight of my husband pleasuring two women...being sold at the auction, my pussy being displayed for all to see...it didn't take very long for me to reach orgasm, screaming with delight !!!

Afterwards, I was guided by my chain, forced to knell in front of my owner for the evening. My wrists were released, and a rather large cock was thrust between my lips...it did seem oddly familiar...suddenly the blindfold was removed from my eyes ! For a moment, I was afraid to look up...but when I did, I saw my Charles, a broad grin on his handsome face !

" Oh Chuck...I am so sorry...please forgive me...I promise to obey you...I didn't mean to get mad at you about those to woman...I am YOUR whore..." I gushed, so happy to see him, my ordeal finally over...
Gratefully, I put my husbands fat cock back in my mouth...promising myself never to defy him again....
 
Last edited:
Chuck....

" Oh Chuck...I am so sorry...please forgive me...I promise to obey you...I didn't mean to get mad at you about those to woman...I am YOUR whore..."


I smiled at my delicious wife, watching her holding my cock in her delicate little hands

"There is nothing to forgive my darling, we are here, and that is all that matters."

She smiled up at me, and then proceeded to give me the most wonderful sucking and licking that I have ever had. Taking me deep into her throat, and using the muscles there to take me to heaven. I came in a torrent, filling her delicious mouth, and crying out her name in ecstasy, as she gazed up at me.

I watched as she licked the last droplets of my cream from the corner of her mouth, before lifting her to her feet, and kissing her deeply, then I whispered to her.

"And now my love, to bed, for a night of slow languid lovemaking, before we start our next adventure."
 
PART 5

the continuing adventures of Angelique and Charles

Several weeks passed by, Charles working long hours at the office, and Angelique spending most of her time shopping and exploring the city of London ! Yes, Chuck encouraged her to make friends, and she did start going to tea at an elder widows lady's home, where they discussed gossip, but she began to feel homesick...and the day Chuck came home from the office and told her that they would be traveling by ship to New York, Angelique could hardly contain her excitement !
It was decided that they would spend a week in New York, and then drive south towards Carolina, where they would settle Angelique's holdings from her previous divorce, such as the estate, furniture and vehicals...


" I do declare, I have never been on a cruise before...I am so excited Chuck ! "
My husband smiled across the dinning room at me.
" I must go shopping tommorrow, and buy some new bikinis...and a few summer dresses to wear ! " I said, excited by the prospect !
" And take Francine with you, she will be going with us to the United States ! " Chuck informed me.
I looked at my husband through narrowed eyes...
Surely he must be joking ? I had no intentions of taking that blonde bitch of a servant anywhere, especailly on a romantic cruise ! For the last couple of weeks I had been trying to have her dismissed and let go...feeling my husband would no longer needed her services ! After all, he had ME to attend to all his wishes ! But Charles would not hear of it, and refused to discuss it even !
I decided to discuss it later, when we were in bed, where I could take advantage of the situation....
 
Chuck

My Angel was delighted to learn that we were to sail to New York on the new Queen Mary liner, although I thought I suspected a frown at the mention of Francine accopmpanying us.

I let it pass though, Angel was my wife, and had vowed to accept whatever I desired.

Tonight was the night before we sailed, and what I desired was a few hours good fucking,with my wife and I both cumming over and over, before I gave her a final cum bath at dawn.
 
Angelique...the Temptest Lady

8:15 am


Our cabin was small and cramped, but I really didn't mind...I was exited to be going on our journey, and seeing my beloved Carolina's ! Besides the bed was big enough for two, and that was all that mattered ! Francine was quartered next door, of course, having lost the argument to have her dismissed. Other than that, I was completely overjoyed !

I rang the bell, and when she appeared I had her unpack my many suitcases, while Chuck and I went up on deck for the cast-off ! After that Chuck had promised to take me to a breakfast buffet in one of the many restaurants aboard ship ! Later, I planned to lay beside the pool and work on my tan, in my new bikini ! Such was the life...

I grabbed my hat and sun umbrella, and off we went, arm in arm, leaving Francine behind . For a moment there though, I thought Charles might insist on taking her with us to eat. I was prepared to disagree, not wanting a mere servant dining with us. How would that look ? As far as I was concerned, she could eat alone or in her cabin ! I wasn't about to let her spoil our trip any more than she alrady was...I wanted this to be rather romantic...to be alone with my husband !
 
I think the subject has failed to be candid about her female lovers. The most recent one got her going so that her (black male) lover could make the subject pregnant.

Now ther is a confession to warm a hubby's heart.
 
vargas111 said:
I think the subject has failed to be candid about her female lovers. The most recent one got her going so that her (black male) lover could make the subject pregnant.

Now ther is a confession to warm a hubby's heart.

Is it me, or is this totally out of context as to the thread content, is it even on the right thread I wonder?
 
Angelique

We stood on the deck, waving to no one in paticular, as the ship left port bound for the states ! Charles mentioned something about our ship, the Temptest Lady, was going the same course as the Titantic did years ago ! That worried me alittle...were there icebergs in the ocean in the summer months ?

After a grand breakfast, we went back to our cabin, and I put on my blue bikini, with a little ol' wraparound sarong for modesty, in spite of it being very sheer and transparent. When we got to the pool, it was not very crowded yet. This did not bother me in the least, as I wanted to enjoy my hubby's company !
Charles applied suntan lotion to my near naked body, and I did the same for him. He ordered us some exotic drinks at the poolside bar and we sat and relaxed, talking between ourselves !

Before long, another couple joined us. The female was very beautiful blonde, tall and leggy. I hardly noticed the male, although he was attractive in his own right ! He was also tall and muscular.
Charles struck up a conversation with them of course. His name was Rubin, from Virginia, I do believe, and hers was Heather Ryan. She was originally from someplace in Russia, and spoke broken English it seemed. She had been a mail order bride...and they had been married for almost a year.

Chuck seemed quite taken with her accent...and to my annoyance, even volunteered to apply suntan lotion to her exposed delicate skin ! I glanced at Rubin, and he didn't seem to mind, only smiled in approval....
 
Chuck

We met a seemingly nice couple on the deck, Rubin, who was in real estate in Virginia, and his Russian wife Heather, a delicious looking leggy blonde.

With Rubin`s permission, I applied suntan lotion to his wife`s back, as well as Angel`s. When I had done, I leaned across, and kissed my wife, whispering to her.

"Rubin and I are taking a stroll round the decks my darling, I am sure you will be fine here with Heather, We wont be long."

Rubin explained that he had rescued Heather, her real name had been Ludmilla, from a life of slavery and prostitution in Russia. He knew that she would be eternally grateful to him, for saving her, and was now training her to be his sex slave, even going so far as to offer her to me, if I wanted to fuck her.

I explained that Angel and I were newly weds, although she was my submissive, and a good one at that, accepting whatever I requested without question. This intrigued Rubin, he mentioned that if possible, he would like to see just how submissive she was. I thought about it, the idea did appeal to me, especially when he suggested that maybe they would join us at some stage, for a foursome, and that it might even be that we could swap partners.
I told him that I would think on this, but that the idea did appeal to me. We returned to the sundeck, both standing, and admiring our two lovely ladies, as the lay with their eyes closed, and bodies glistening in the sunlight. I knew then, that I wanted what Rubin was suggesting, and that it was just a matter of timing.
 
Last edited:
Angelique...poolside

Chuck and Rubin went off on a walk, leaving me with Heather, who was kind of difficult to comprehend, with her broken English accent. Nevertheless, I tried to understand what she was saying while my eyes watched the hunky, tanned, muscular lifegaurd ! He was checking us out also, and I couldn't resist giving him a bashful smile.

Our husbands returned shortly thereafter and we all sat talking and drinking. I must admit to getting a little tipsy, and acting silly, but I was in such a good mood ! I didn't even mind that much that Chuck was paying alot of attention to the blonde goddess Heather !
It was getting late in the afternoon when we all decided to meet for dinner in one of the restaurants. Rubin suggested the seafood buffet, and we agreed to be there at six-thirty !

Back in our cozy cabin I showered, while Chuck picked out the dress he wanted me to wear. I found this a bit odd, since he never choose what he wanted me to wear before...but I was growing use to him, learning he was always full of surprises !
I was delighted with his choice, a backless white evening gown that hugged my body, with a slit up the side to show off my legs ! Stockings and matching heels included, with a strand of pearls and earrings and my large diamond wedding ring that I just adored !
Chuck looked good in his black, tailored suit.

Before we left, I heard Chuck tell Francine, to my annoyance, that he wanted her available and dressed in her traditional maids outfit upon our return, as we would be entertaining specail guests this evening...
 
Chuck.... dinner

Even though it was I who had chosen Angelique`s dress, I had to admit, she looked ravishing this evening.

We entered the dining room at 6/30 precisely, looking around, I saw Rubin and Heather at a table, he quickly came across to greet us, and suggested a drink before we ate. We joined them, as he ordered the champagne. Heather wore a very short minidress, with no bra, her nipples proud against the thin material.
I looked at her tits, then smiled at her, nodding approvingly, wondering if Angel had noticed.

Converstaion was little stilted at first, but the champagne loosened evryones tongue quite quickly. Heather clung on to Rubin, stroking his leg, and cuddling with him all the time, she obviously adored him. As we chose our food, Rubin spoke softly to me.

"Well Chuck, what do you think, is Heather a sexy bitch or what?"

"Very much so Rubin, and my friend, if you would care to join us in our stateroom later for drinks, well, you never know do you?"

The seafood was sumptuous, and quite delicious, and the champers just flowed and flowed. Angel was becoming quite tipsy, much to my amusement, as also was Heather, they were even managing to hold a conversation.

After we had finished eating, I asked Rubin and Heather to join my wife and I for drinks. He accepted and they followed us to our cabin. I showed them in, and sat them down, just as Francine entered, wearing her French maids uniform, and very little else.

"I am at your service ladies and gentlemen, your wish is my command."
 
Last edited:
Back
Top