Calling all moms!

Another mom

Mom of 3 girls with a wonderful (downright saintly) husband. Need a woman's touch, though.....:cool:

Ani

Single mom, bi since school days but not much opportunity with running around to soccer practice, work, and boy scouts. Would love to chat with other moms in similar situations.

Hello ladies!
I am a single mom of 2. As for what keeps bringing me back here... even a mom needs time for herself and "unwind" hehe

Hello :). 34 year old Mum to 4 kids (2 girls, 2 boys). Have recently moved town and having no family or friends near by mean I have been doing a lot of reading to pass away my spare time (when I get some!).

Have been curious for a looong time but marriage and kids have got in the way. Would be great to find someone I can connect with and chat to about all kinds of things. I'm in Australia so a meet up is probably unlikely but if that doesn't bother you then I'd love to hear from you!

Hello :). 34 year old Mum to 4 kids (2 girls, 2 boys). Have recently moved town and having no family or friends near by mean I have been doing a lot of reading to pass away my spare time (when I get some!).

Have been curious for a looong time but marriage and kids have got in the way. Would be great to find someone I can connect with and chat to about all kinds of things. I'm in Australia so a meet up is probably unlikely but if that doesn't bother you then I'd love to hear from you!

Lets chat :kiss:

hey everyone...mom of 3 here...love those off days while kids are at school...the best...very much bi here and would love talking to some other moms too...feel free to message me on yahoo :)

yahoo id: kay_n43

I'm not a mom yet, but I love this thread. I'm looking forward to motherhood, whenever that day comes, but I'm glad to hear that exploring desires doesn't have to be pushed aside when the kids come along.

Keep up the great work ladies. I wouldn't be opposed to hearing some stories or adventures if you'd like to share.

Mom of 3 here.... I come here to explore my fantasies and enjoy discovering my sexuality. I am bi-curious.

Back