Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
That made me laugh right out loud! Oh, come over here and let me help you with that.

:

A lady friend once told me it was possible to "Laugh her into bed". She never told me what she'd be laughing at.

BTW now I've seen the eyes I am totally smitten. Mr Shy has exquisite taste, I am totally smitten.

Beautiful eyes
It's cooling down here too
Wardrobe malfunctions? lol
Thank you,. Ha! No wardrobe malfunctions :)

You have gorgeous eyes - I am more in lust with you than ever!
Thank YOU very very very much!
Thank you!

That is a lovely little tease!
You know how much I like to tease...

Let me know when we're scheduled to leave.
I'll pack lightly. )
Now, now, now!

Alluring...
Thank you.

Beautiful. Just beautiful.
Awww, thank you. :kiss:

A lady friend once told me it was possible to "Laugh her into bed". She never told me what she'd be laughing at.

BTW now I've seen the eyes I am totally smitten. Mr Shy has exquisite taste, I am totally smitten.
Thank you. Your friend is a smart lady;I think I'd have to agree with her; my husband and I share the same sense of humor, and have been together nearly 20 years. I agree ~ quick wit and a good sense of humor is incredibly sexy!

hockeefan!!!! Where oh where have you been? ;) Thank you sweetie.

Hey babe. Following you on your thread...that's where. Don't stop quickly - I'll bump into your shy butt and....mmmm.....anyway...;). Weather cooled down here as well......FINALLY !! Have a great day ! Oh, and the latest pic of your eyes.......literally took my breath away. Whew. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for sharing your eye picture, very pretty eyes.

Cruise ship leaves in a week.

Happy Hump Day, lovebugs!

Hope the week is moving along quickly toward your next day off.

The weather has cooled down quite a bit ~ I needed a jacket this morning! Excellent sleeping weather, for sure. The super-hot weather is just too much for me.

Here's one more in the series~ just a glimpse~ I won't keep it up for long!

Once this series comes to an end, what's next? Ideas? :kiss:

Lovely!

Hmmm

Is it Friday yet? Is it me, or is this week dragging? I need a vacation. Who's with me? Where do you want to go? Sky's the limit!

Here are a few more from the choker series... I have several, so buckle up, there's lots of pics to come.

Have a great night, lovebugs. Supershy is off for a supernight of sleep. :kiss:

So to change things around this time -- think we will start with the well exposed neck kiss nibble lick the of course slowly move down hmmmmm!

Beautiful eyes

The weather has cooled down quite a bit ~ I needed a jacket this morning! Excellent sleeping weather, for sure. The super-hot weather is just too much for me.

Would enjoy looking into them while moving slowly inside you.

How about a series of "O" face shots while you touch yourself in naughty but fun places?

Hope your end of week is going well
Any plans for the weekend?:
Lots of plans. Too many. I'm tired before my weekend starts! How about you?

The next flight out doesn't leave soon enough. I like 25 a lot you have beautiful eyes.
Thank you :kiss:

hockeefan!!!! Where oh where have you been? ;) Thank you sweetie.

Hey babe. Following you on your thread...that's where. Don't stop quickly - I'll bump into your shy butt and....mmmm.....anyway...;). Weather cooled down here as well......FINALLY !! Have a great day ! Oh, and the latest pic of your eyes.......literally took my breath away. Whew. Thanks for sharing.
Thank you ~ always good to see you around here. And, when I stop quickly, seemingly lost... (here's a secret) I've done it on purpose :cattail:

Wow, that was fast.
Who said efficiency is dead? :kiss:

Slightly see-through panties! Slightly see-through panties!

Ya know, if you felt like it...
I think a little shopping is in order for my next set...

Thanks for sharing your eye picture, very pretty eyes.

Cruise ship leaves in a week.
All right, all I need is a carry on, my passport and a credit card. Eh, if I have the credit card, I don't even need the carry on. I don't think we'll be needing clothes.

Thank you :kiss:

So to change things around this time -- think we will start with the well exposed neck kiss nibble lick the of course slowly move down hmmmmm!
Mmmmm you do know what I like...

Would enjoy looking into them while moving slowly inside you.
:kiss: Now that's HOT.

Supershy and superhot eyes )
Thank you sweetheart :heart:

How about a series of "O" face shots while you touch yourself in naughty but fun places?
Naughty but fun places? Like the grocery store? ;)

What a sexy tease.... nothing too naughty on that mind I hope.)
My mind naughty? Oh, never! ;)

So, here we are on yet another Saturday. I feel as though the weeks just fly by ~ I can't believe we are now moving into the end of July. We look so forward to summer, and it's gone in the blink of an eye.

I have to say, autumn is my favorite season. I like the warm days and cool nights ~ the changing leaves ~ all of it.

Here are a couple more pics, lovebugs! Have a great weekend!

So, here we are on yet another Saturday. I feel as though the weeks just fly by ~ I can't believe we are now moving into the end of July. We look so forward to summer, and it's gone in the blink of an eye.

I have to say, autumn is my favorite season. I like the warm days and cool nights ~ the changing leaves ~ all of it.

Here are a couple more pics, lovebugs! Have a great weekend!

Lust of my life, you are the warm breeze bathing my body! :cattail:

Hey...

Morning babe. The latest pics....very nice. Ohhhh those lips...I can almost feel their softness....Enjoy your weekend.

Lust of my life, you are the warm breeze bathing my body!
Why, thank you dear! :kiss:

Your lips...your breasts...so inviting!
Inviting you over here, why yes! :cattail:

You know what you need.

Let's make it happen.
Wait a minute, I thought *you* know what I need... (booking my flight)... :devil:

Morning babe. The latest pics....very nice. Ohhhh those lips...I can almost feel their softness....Enjoy your weekend.
Well, come over here and kiss them, already! :kiss:

You're most welcome beautiful. I'd like to feel your lips on mine. They are perfect for kissing.
Mmmmmm kissing. Nothing better... :kiss::kiss:

I never get tired of looking at you. I look forward to seeing your pics and my heart flutters when I see the links.

Is it Friday yet? Is it me, or is this week dragging? I need a vacation. Who's with me? Where do you want to go? Sky's the limit!

Here are a few more from the choker series... I have several, so buckle up, there's lots of pics to come.

Have a great night, lovebugs. Supershy is off for a supernight of sleep. :kiss:

well fuck.. didnt someone find some yummy time to pose ;P
LOVE IT

Look at you asking for my Sunday morning pics when there is no here for me. :rolleyes:

Don't make me tap into my private stock. . .lol

Thank you. Your friend is a smart lady;I think I'd have to agree with her; my husband and I share the same sense of humor, and have been together nearly 20 years. I agree ~ quick wit and a good sense of humor is incredibly sexy!

20 YEARS? What age do they allow marriage in the U.S.? Maybe you met him in the first grade. That might explain it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back