Bdsm Subs Are Frauds

Explain Marines to me. I don't know about now but they usta do and die without the PA attitude. That's pretty sub to me. Do you get it?

In Vietnam I discovered something stunning quite by accident. During a mortar attack everyone, from high to low, submits to the will of the person with the most dominating presence. In that event the dom was a 19 year old kid who stood upon a crate and gave orders to captains and privates alike, and they submitted to him. At that moment he was as dominant as Napoleon or Patton. I know the man well, when the shit hits the fan, and the common sentiment is OMG, he calmly takes over. Its what being dom is all about.

And that same kid may like to wear tutus and have his ass beaten to get off, but you seriously seem to think people have identical private and public lives. What whores know and shrinks will never know, but think they do - is who people are when they're not *still* being their public selves.

If you think that an EMT or a general necessarily wants to be an EMT or a general with a hard on, you really don't get humans. If you're looking for consistency in terms of marrying someone or doing business or buying a house, whatever - if you're looking for consistency in the hot wet sticky confusion of getting off, I seriously pity your sex life.

And unless you're fucking him, you have no fucking idea about how that works for him.

Last edited:
I agree with much of what you have said on this thread, although I am confused about your assumption that submissives are lacking intellect. I don’t see having intellect, or lack thereof, as an inane personality trait, but as something that can be developed over time.

You could sit here all day long and tell me that I am not a true submissive, and that’s fine, but I will never agree. I know who and what I am. I am far from being a full-on intellect but I am also far from being intellectually bland. I have always had a thirst for knowledge. I have always gravitated toward men that I felt were much more intelligent than I, though, maybe from an unconscious need to see them as superior and/or to learn from them.

Lol, look there, maybe I am not as smart as I thought after all. I see I used the word inane when it should have been innate. :rolleyes:

And that same kid may like to wear tutus and have his ass beaten to get off, but you seriously seem to think people have identical private and public lives. What whores know and shrinks will never know, but think they do - is who people are when they're not *still* being their public selves.

If you think that an EMT or a general necessarily wants to be an EMT or a general with a hard on, you really don't get humans. If you're looking for consistency in terms of marrying someone or doing business or buying a house, whatever - if you're looking for consistency in the hot wet sticky confusion of getting off, I seriously pity your sex life.

And unless you're fucking him, you have no fucking idea about how that works for him.

Not at all. I worked with 1000s of criminals and bipolars and schizophrenics et al and none of them are twins, but they all share syndromes of mental and physical traits specific to their diagnoses. I cant sing and I cant dance but I sure as shit can diagnose, in 20 years just one of my labels was changed.

A clue: If you do it you are one. The rest is simply how much of one are you.

Like...bipolar has never-ever raised its head on any diagnostic test I've ever taken, and I took them all. BUt take it to the bank I am Type 1 Bipolar-Manic. What depression I have is clit sized, the mania is scholong size.

My sex life is interesting but I never kiss and tell.

Clue 2: Most of what people say are lies. Find our what they do.

Lol, look there, maybe I am not as smart as I thought after all. I see I used the word inane when it should have been innate. :rolleyes:

You don't gotta agree with me, you may be right, conclusions change and drift over time (gay was a mental disorder 50 years ago, neurosis no longer exists at all), but for now your view isn't the official one. My agenda is to figger out what you really are. I don't care if youre a brainless cum dump, or a pirate.

A clue: If you do it you are one. The rest is simply how much of one are you.

Clue 2: Most of what people say are lies. Find our what they do.

I agree and I agree. That said:

You're not going to do the same thing in a locked room when you're locked in with a snickers bar and a dustbunny and when you're locked in with a live alligator and a javelin.

You want some kind of social submissive, that kind of bland anchorless personality that doesn't have a strong sense of its own wants and needs and whose desires chameleon into those of The Other at every turn. And anything else isn't a submissive, because you're obsessed with external metrics like that. I'm not interested in external metrics, I can pretty much see what you're doing and it's not that interesting as a place to investigate. How you see yourself when you're doing that thing is the mystery, and that's where I'm interested - because sexuality is covered and indirect and surprising.

I'm fairly interested in WHY people do that thing. The narratives people have and the reasons they have for doing their freaky shit. I'm not a therapist, it's a hobby. I don't have to have any results except the ones that entertain me. I don't have to justify my conclusions to a board. And I don't have to help anyone.

There are shit tons of people out there like that, by the way, the people who will help convicts escape and do whatever someone tells them to loudest. They tend not to have a strong read on their own sexual desires, so they're unlikely to even know that they want Dominant partners, they're liable to just pick them. You pretty much see this at work in every non-bsdm pairing you meet. So why the fuck worry about how BDSM oriented people label themselves? You're not looking for anything the mainstream doesn't already give you in spades, women who will pretty much yes-dear you. Men too, by the way. Most people do not want to grab the helm on this thing.

I don't either, but I don't want to be steered by idiots. I don't do planes and rollercoasters well at all. Almost to a person everyone I've met who loves speeding things they're not driving themselves is a submissive.

Last edited:
You're not going to do the same thing in a locked room when you're locked in with a snickers bar and a dustbunny and when you're locked in with a live alligator and a javelin.

You want some kind of social submissive, that kind of bland anchorless personality that doesn't have a strong sense of its own wants and needs and whose desires chameleon into those of The Other at every turn. And anything else isn't a submissive, because you're obsessed with external metrics like that.

I'm fairly interested in WHY people do that thing. The narratives people have and the reasons they have for doing their freaky shit. I'm not a therapist, it's a hobby. I don't have to have any results except the ones that entertain me.

There are shit tons of people out there like that. They tend not to have a strong read on their own sexual desires, so they're unlikely to even know that they want Dominant partners, they're liable to just pick them. You pretty much see this at work in every non-bsdm pairing you meet. So why the fuck worry about how BDSM oriented people label themselves? You're not looking for anything the mainstream doesn't already give you in spades, women who will pretty much yes-dear you.

People aren't horribly complicated, stick a bottle brush up the average persons ass and theyre thrilled. I'm that way about food, I eat shit you wouldn't throw away without guilt. I wont eat shit but shit isn't far from the line for me. All of us are like that in some ways. I get OCD about ink pens, don't try and BIC me!

I find real subs boring. Pirate People like you are stimulating. Youre kinda dangerous maybe. Clyde Beatty (I knew him long ago) told me how to control big cats. I'm a piss ant philosopher. I wanna know what makes folks tick. I prefer hausfraus who are married to joe sixpack and want a slice of depravity occasionally. 42 years ago I married a woman like that, her ma was the same.

And I'm a psychologist (retired). Submissive to me is a personality syndrome (cluster of traits); that is, these people are docile and irresponsible and intellectually bland, and motivated by pleasure and pain. On another level theyre like soldiers....same traits but a tad more sophisticated. Theyre not like sociopathic prison cons who submit to leaders and wardens, and fuck anyone they can for a cigarette. LIT subs remind me of the cons.

The woman at the prison who helped the killers escape is a real sub.

You didn't need to remind me of that.

Yes, every submissive here is a fraud because no one (that I know of) is that laconically pathological to be the penultimate submissive. Is this a bad t'ing?

Also, a true submissive wouldn't be in prison to begin with, because that requires decision making outside their personality, though they could be there as an accomplice. Yet wouldn't that mean they have a psychological defense and thus be remanded to the state hospital for the criminally insane?

You didn't need to remind me of that.

Yes, every submissive here is a fraud because no one (that I know of) is that laconically pathological to be the penultimate submissive. Is this a bad t'ing?

Also, a true submissive wouldn't be in prison to begin with, because that requires decision making outside their personality, though they could be there as an accomplice. Yet wouldn't that mean they have a psychological defense and thus be remanded to the state hospital for the criminally insane?

I don't wanna make unwarranted assumptions about our resident cons. Like I wouldn't wanna make an unwarranted assumption about Bruce Jenner, he could get more than his feelings hurt.

You sure do seem obsessed with that Caitlyn Jenner..I'm sure you'd get a wide audience and have lots of fun in the fetish board

You sure do seem obsessed with that Caitlyn Jenner..I'm sure you'd get a wide audience and have lots of fun in the fetish board

I obsess about murder and cool ways to do it. I obsess about Lady Gaga across the street. Bruce is the poster boy for your team, which I obsess about. After I take over I'm sending your team to the camps in first class train cars, Bruce deserves it.

James! You had to come to the BDSM Board to get a four pager thread. ;)

Good job!

Does the shit smell more pungent when you stir it over here? Got tired of no responses to your other diatribes?

People...people. Don't feed him. Can you not hear the cackle from under the bridge? On the GB, when he starts this stuff, we just give him a lollipop and a pat on his bald little head.

Now, JBJ, stop giving all the nice people high blood pressure and ulcers. Go home, now...go on. Back to the GB with you. Your oatmeal is getting cold. Otherwise I may have to send Wings or girlsmiley after you.

Good job!

Does the shit smell more pungent when you stir it over here? Got tired of no responses to your other diatribes?

People...people. Don't feed him. Can you not hear the cackle from under the bridge? On the GB, when he starts this stuff, we just give him a lollipop and a pat on his bald little head.

Now, JBJ, stop giving all the nice people high blood pressure and ulcers. Go home, now...go on. Back to the GB with you. Your oatmeal is getting cold. Otherwise I may have to send Wings or girlsmiley after you.

Never mind. Waste of time. Have a nice day.

Hi James,

Absolutely ludicrous x passive aggressive personalities? I'm a devout Submissive and have been sexually as long as I can remember, 30 years plus x you obviously have no knowledge whatsoever regarding the scene or our personal and sexual preferences and needs x

Lol x Guessing you've probably just read '50 shades of Yawn' and consider yourself an expert, huh?

Hi James,

Absolutely ludicrous x passive aggressive personalities? I'm a devout Submissive and have been sexually as long as I can remember, 30 years plus x you obviously have no knowledge whatsoever regarding the scene or our personal and sexual preferences and needs x

Lol x Guessing you've probably just read '50 shades of Yawn' and consider yourself an expert, huh?

I think you pretty much hit the nail on the head.

Good job!

I officially love you. Nothing creepy meant in that. Just feel my love and know you're awesome ^w^

Hi James,

Youre right. I don't know the secret handshake or have the decoder ring and have no powder blue Captain Capon cape with matching high heels. Never read Shades of Grey, either. But I'll bet the farm youre a Passive-Aggressive old hen NOT sub. A real sub is that Joyce Mitchell in New York who helped the killers escape.

You people are like Bruce Jenner swearing he's a girl.

Submission is a free choice given to another. If any submissive of mine were weak-willed and subservient to everyone in real life...well, she wouldn't be my submissive.
:heart:
Wonderful quote, sums it up without doubt.
I class myself as submissive and my One certainly did, however in my job I'm anything but, quite the opposite in fact.
To embrace one you have to know the other.

And people call me a troll.

:confused:

Ahh, but if the OP is to be believed, they all have borderline personality disorder and their opinions should therefore be negated.

Good to see you, hope life is treating you and yours better.

Back