Names you like to be called. (Such as slut, cumdump, etc.)

I think in all it comes back to the dirty old names that have been used with good effect for years, rather than some of the newer degrading filthily ones. I have used a few;)
 
I love 'naughty girl' and 'good girl' but there is an art to using the terms in the right context of the scene.
 
Baby girl, good girl, little girl, those are my favorites and are a wonderful reward.

Naughty is somewhere in the middle.

I hate being called slut, whore, etc, the more degrading things, which is probably why they are so effective.

Oh, and anything about being owned, or mine, those are lovely.
 
I like hearing myself being referred to as "cocksucker" and "slut", not as an epithet but merely in recognition of who and of what I truly am.
 
I'm way more. kinky I guess? than my husband. I WANT him to call me slut and bitch and cumdump and so on...

He isn't into that so poor me. :(

I do love "good girl" and my favorite thing ever is when he says, "mine". :cattail:
 
Whore, slut, mine, slave...
Cocksucker... :)

I don't mind degrading names-as long as you and the other person keep it in the bedroom. And that using those terms, are something you two are comfortable with, of course. :)
 
Just for the sake of it, how many names have you been called along these lines? And how many have you actually liked?

Not sure if this is in the right forum? <>.<>

cunt does it for me but sissy slut or almost any degrading name will work.
 
This is my all-time biggest turn on. Does anyone have any good video links of women using these words (slut, whore, etc.) on the men by any chance?
 
I think communication is key. I might like names, she might have some that conjure bad memories. With a plethora of names in the world, y'all can come up with something everyone enjoys. :)

Where and when it is said also must be brought into consideration. Again, any BDSM relationship hinges on communication; the lack of can destroy it or imprison, the full use of communication sends it into the stratosphere.
 
Slave to Mistress Eva

STOP IT, nomore, I cant take any more. bad man, wanker, YES, yes yes yes, Works for me everytime ;)
 
I am called 'sweet,' 'nice,' 'polite,' and all those other words that are applied to nice, respectful girls who dress conservatively and work in places where any deviant behavior would be scandalous to the point of not being socially acceptable or work acceptable (I work in a place sensitive to that sort of thing, and thus keeping my *cough* preferences private is of utmost priority).

So, you know, I get tired of it. During sex, I don't want to be the nice girl, the sweet girl, I want to be the bad girl, the slut: I want to be called out for and understood for all of what I am. I want to be seen and accepted for that side of me -- and to me, labels that are derogatory in origin fit that bill. I'll wear them with pride (though, I'll be honest, if they're too out there or uh...creatively applied I might pull back a bit to raise an eyebrow, even if just internally. Think of it as a 'wait, what?' sort of moment). Not that I don't like the 'good girl' or whatnot for doing something good -- but for me I crave some of the ol' dirty sleaze first. Add on some possessive prefixes and oh yeah, I'm done for.

Then I'll go back to being the 'dear' some nice old woman finds utterly darling the next day when I'm answering the phone. :D
 
Like many of the previous posters, I do enjoy the names that begin with 'my...'. Similarly, 'good girl' and 'naughty girl' are good, or 'very naughty girl' when he's particularly pleased with me.

It's as much the tone of voice as the exact name that works for me. Hard to pin it down, but although there's perhaps a hint of a patronising or condescending tone, there's also a genuine sense of appreciation.

Harsher words really turn me on, but only when used occasionally. I'm thinking of the usual ones, 'slut', 'bitch', 'whore', especially prefixed with 'little', 'dirty', 'sexy'. If they are over used, they loose their impact. But I know he tends not to use those words, and only does when he is really lost in the moment, so they are very thrilling to hear and have the same effect on me as more physical forms of domination.
 
In the heat of the moment before n after love being a good lil slut n cum whore, all names turn me on
 
Like many of the previous posters, I do enjoy the names that begin with 'my...'. Similarly, 'good girl' and 'naughty girl' are good, or 'very naughty girl' when he's particularly pleased with me.

It's as much the tone of voice as the exact name that works for me. Hard to pin it down, but although there's perhaps a hint of a patronising or condescending tone, there's also a genuine sense of appreciation.

Harsher words really turn me on, but only when used occasionally. I'm thinking of the usual ones, 'slut', 'bitch', 'whore', especially prefixed with 'little', 'dirty', 'sexy'. If they are over used, they loose their impact. But I know he tends not to use those words, and only does when he is really lost in the moment, so they are very thrilling to hear and have the same effect on me as more physical forms of domination.

..
I'm with you on this one. I feel it's more erotic when some worss rant used 24/7...
 
If I'm out exposing myself,

having a stranger, particularly another woman, disapprovingly call me a tramp can work for me.
 
My love, my pet, slut, whore, mine..

I really like it when He refers to me as His and that He owns and controls me.. rawrr.

I'm not big on humiliation so this is about it.. He's called me a bitch before in play but, no.. I'm not into it at all. Slut and whore are fine because there is a BIG difference in being HIS slut and whore and any other common whore/slut.
 
Love

All the usuals...cumslut, slut, slave, whore, mine. He just has to say any of those and I'm set. It's with the understanding that I'm His slave or whore. I'm not like that with anyone else. I hate bimbo and not fond of cunt.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top