Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Literotica Chat Support Forum

Old 08-29-2017, 09:07 AM   #1
Falsum_Nomen
Virgin

"I was banned" -- All discussion about bans should go here

So once I logged into the literotica chat and was just surfing my way around the rooms. And nothing was going on in the lobby or pms, so I thought why not hang in the room "chat mod office", to see if puzzlepieces, articcat, LordGord are around. But they were not logged in I guess and there were two moderators named tesscaline and pink_tight_kitty. They asked me if I wanted help, I said no. Then they asked me that if I did not want their help, I can leave the room. I refused. I was hanging out there. Then they kicked me out of the room. I asked them where I can report a moderator, and I was told that Corwin476 is the administrator and I was again called back into the room "chat mod office". I have two transcript of our chat which I am posting here, where you can clearly see that they want me to just do what they are saying, which a moderator cannot. While what I wanted to do was wait for other mods whom I liked to hang out with. I am also doubtful is Corwin476 is the administrator, however, it occured late to me. The transcripts are as follows :

Transcript 1 :-

Falsum_Nomen
▸tesscaline where can I report a moderator ?
pink_tight_k...
▸Hahahaha
tesscaline
▸lol
Falsum_Nomen
▸Whats funny tesscaline ?
pink_tight_k...
▸now you can go and enjoy your night or you can be banned,,,, I am asking one last time for you to leave this room it is for mods only
Falsum_Nomen
▸I have been hanging here with articat, LordGord and puzzlepieces. Where can I report a moderator ?
pink_tight_k...
▸No you havent
Falsum_Nomen
▸I am here to get that information.
pink_tight_k...
▸get it from the mods you named
pink_tight_k...
▸bye
Falsum_Nomen
▸right, I'll wait for them here
tesscaline
▸no... no you won't.

(I was kicked out of the room after this. Here you can see that the moderator pink_tight_kitty is issuing a threat which is in the line of "do what I am saying or get banned".)

Transcript 2 :

say what you need to say dude
Falsum_Nomen
?Corwin476, are you an administrator ?
Corwin476
?I am
Falsum_Nomen
?Falsum_Nomen ?tesscaline where can I report a moderator ? pink_tight_k... ?Hahahaha tesscaline ?lol Falsum_Nomen ?Whats funny tesscaline ? pink_tight_k... ?now you can go and enjoy your night or you can be banned,,,, I am asking one last time for you to leave this room it is for mods only Falsum_Nomen ?I have been hanging here with articat, LordGord and puzzlepieces. Where can I report a moderator ? pink_tight_k... ?No you havent Falsum_Nomen ?I am here to get that information. pink_tight_k... ?get it from the mods you named pink_tight_k... ?bye Falsum_Nomen ?right, I'll wait for them here tesscaline ?no... no you won't.
Corwin476
?okay
Falsum_Nomen
?This is the transcript of my chat in this room. There is no rule which says that I am not supposed to hangout in room named "chat mod office".
Corwin476
?so why do you want to hang in here?
Falsum_Nomen
?But pink_tight_kitty told me that I am to leave. Since I did not break any rule, I refused.
pink_tight_k...
?well since you are not a mod
Corwin476
?in the past we have had people who hung out in here pretending to me a mod
pink_tight_k...
?and you didnt need a mod
Corwin476
?be a mod
Falsum_Nomen
?Because I hang out with mods. They just didn't happen to be one. And I never pretended to be a mod.
pink_tight_k...
?this isnt the place to hang out with them... you can do so in the rooms
Falsum_Nomen
?I can do so in the room of my choice pink_tight_kitty. I did not intefere with your work.
pink_tight_k...
?No you really cant
Corwin476
?Falsum why do you want to hang in this room?
Falsum_Nomen
?Where is it specified in the rules ? Literotica chat is moderated in terms of rules, not diktats of mods.
Falsum_Nomen
?Because I want to hang out with mods in this room.
Corwin476
?if everyone hung out in here it would blunt the reason for the room, dont you think?
Corwin476
?this room exists so people can come in here to find a mod
Corwin476
?if they have a problem'
Corwin476
?this isnt a hang out room
Corwin476
?if someone other than a mod hangs out in here then people are going to think that person is a mod
Corwin476
?or they won't want to share whatever they need to share
Corwin476
?because there are non-mods here
Falsum_Nomen
?And also, to find mods if they want to hang out with them. If mods can carry out their work in other rooms, why not from this room too, where others can come to hang out.
Corwin476
?what are you trying to prove?
pink_tight_k...
?this is not a hang out room
Falsum_Nomen
?Nothing, I am just saying, that I am not breaking any rules.
pink_tight_k...
?Falsum you can not hang out in this room
Falsum_Nomen
?That is your diktat, which you have no authority to give.
Corwin476
?and why do you think that she has no authority to tell you that?
pink_tight_k...
?that is dictate and yes I can
Falsum_Nomen
?Moderators have authority to moderate or take actions when rules are broken. Which rules are broken here ?
Corwin476
?and what do you base that observation on?
Falsum_Nomen
?From the transcript and the chat that we're having.
Falsum_Nomen
?I was in the room, I did not interfere in their work.
Corwin476
?so you are dictating what mods are allowed to do?
Falsum_Nomen
?I am not dictating, I am "stating" that mods can't give diktats.
Falsum_Nomen
?Why is it not mentioned in your profile Corwin476 that you are an administrator ?
pink_tight_k...
?So you are still refusing to leave?
pink_tight_k...
?just so that we all have this clear
Corwin476
?do you consider lit to be a democracy?

I was banned after this.

So to answer Corwin476 : No, a non-mod hanging out in the chat mod office room will not blunt the reason for having the room. If someone would feel uncomfortable with me being there, thay can always say what they want to say to a mod in private. I did not pose as a mod. In fact, while I was in the room, a user came to complain about some other room and the mods went and sorted it out. I did not interfere with their work. And I was told that I wanted to curry "special favours" from the mods, which after trying very hard, I can't think of any. And if the mods are worried about others pretending to be mods, why don't they activate the grey star beside their name, to avoid the confusion.

Here the mods can be clearly seen as behaving in the manner that "you will be banned if you don't do what I say". Mods are supposed to take action if someone is breaking the rules. I have been banned even when I did not break any rule. I register my complaint against pink_tight_kitty, tesscaline and Corwin476. And I also ask to be unbanned as I have banned for no reason at all.

Old 08-29-2017, 12:38 PM   #2
Quip
Really Experienced

Falsum - The chat mod office exists specifically to assist chatters who need help with an issue that regards moderation. It is not intended to be a room chatters are meant to hang out in.
You were asked if you needed assistance and you said no. Our policy regarding visitors to the room was explained and you still declined to leave. An admin spoke to you and offered one of the several reasons we ask folk not to loiter there and you still persisted.
We enforce the rules here and at times have to adopt new policies that we feel best serve the needs of Lit Chat users as a whole. This is why we ask that chatters leave that room. It is not a social channel and is meant to be there as a resource for Lit chatters. You are the first user I can recall that has refused to leave the room when asked.
Puzzle, artic, Gord, and myself would most likely have asked you to leave as well once it was established that you did not need help, though we do appreciate that you think highly enough of some of our staff in particular to want to socialize with us directly.

We try our best to give chatters a platform where they can feel heard, as Lit Chat is meant to be a social platform and we want folks to feel welcome.
However, that said - your chat log does clearly show you disregarded what you were asked to do.
Literotixa chat, though we encourage a democratic approach, is not a democracy. Occassionally we have to make decisions that people won't be happy with. You were asked, told, and then essentially warned that you needed to leave. An admin spoke with you. As moderators of chat we enforce the rules listed but we also run into situations not expressly covered by the rules at all times and we do our best to ensure what discretion to folks we can by having a 'No Loitering' approach to the chat mod room specifically. That said, I understand your frustration.
Be that as it may, for the moment the ban stands. We will look into the matter further and either you can Forum Message me, or I can message you once I have a chance to speak to the other mods involved.

Old 08-29-2017, 02:24 PM   #3
Falsum_Nomen
Virgin

Quip, I am not frustrated at all. You can enforce policies, if you run into situations not covered by the rules. Initially, I was kicked from the room. Then, I sent a pm to tesscaline to know where I can report a moderator. It was then that I was called back into the room. There the discussion was going on, and in the middle of it, I was banned.

So, let me break it down to you, I did not enter the room after I was kicked out, I was invited back into to it to talk. During that time, while I was discussing, I was banned. So if they did not want me in the room, and I was not entering it after I was kicked, why did they invite me back to it ? They could have said whatever they wanted to say in a private window.

I couldn't care less if you don't want literotica to be a democracy, the mods have surely behaved as if it is their little fiefdom.

Nothing I did meets the criteria for banning a user from the chat. If the mods did not agree with me, they could have kicked me out of the room, a room which I did not enter once I was kicked out.

There also was no need of conjuring up a new policy to enforce as can be clearly seen from the transcripts.

The mods cannot ask the user to not to do something, or warn them(again couldn't care less about warnings from power hungry mods who cannot stomach valid arguments), when they are not doing anything which is "breaking the rules" or which is "untoward".

If you don't want users to hang out in a room which they can access like any other room, don't make such a room. Find a way in which users can contact mods(multiple if necessary), without having to enter a room. Or perhaps you cannot do it for lack of ability.

Lastly, don't consider this to be a "pleading" done to remove the ban because it was not so in the first post too, it was a demand. Keep the ban as long as you like! Losers without a life can run their fiefdom as long as they like.

Old 10-02-2017, 09:56 PM   #4
analbustyslut05
Virgin

Does hello room also comes under the definition of spamming?

If yes, then i will not say even hello in the rooms. please revoke the ban

Old 10-02-2017, 10:39 PM   #5
EquinoxRising

Wow. How many "analbustyslut" names have you created for the Bulletin Board now?

Old 10-02-2017, 10:41 PM   #6
tesscaline
Really Experienced

You don't just say hello. You post the same ad that you've always posted, and you post it across multiple rooms simultaneously, just like you always have.

Old 10-02-2017, 10:44 PM   #7
EquinoxRising

P.S.

Are all of these bustysluts you?

Old 10-02-2017, 11:21 PM   #8
analbustyslut05
Virgin

But i posted the ad only in 2 rooms and whether saying hello in several rooms amount to spamming??

Old 10-03-2017, 03:40 PM   #9
Quip
Really Experienced

analbustyslut: Your ban will not be reversed.

Old 10-03-2017, 06:09 PM   #10
SpiritRider
Literotica Guru

Okay, I'm tired of hearing this fucking name in my house...so I'll be the voice of reason...
Which damn analbustyslut do you want fucking unbanned?!?!
Jesus!!!!! We're not fucking mind readers!!!!

Old 10-03-2017, 06:11 PM   #11
puzzlepieces
Doing it wrong

Boss,
Don't make me ban you from the forum.

LOL

Old 10-10-2017, 09:16 AM   #12
MistressMoira
Literotica Guru

This had me smiling.

Old 10-29-2017, 12:06 PM   #13
pink_tight_kitty
Experienced

Not the whole truth there

He did enter the mod room after I kicked him, I invited him back in after the second kick to talk to Corwin

Old 11-02-2017, 06:54 AM   #14
analbustyslut06
Virgin

Why banned?

Why am i banned ?? i did not say a word in the room then also i am banned?

Old 11-02-2017, 06:58 AM   #15
CumSpurts
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by analbustyslut06 View Post
Why am i banned ?? i did not say a word in the room then also i am banned?
What are you banned from?

Old 11-02-2017, 08:44 AM   #16
analbustyslut06
Virgin

Smile I am banned from the chat room

I am banned from the chat room

Old 11-02-2017, 09:03 AM   #17
stihlsawzer
Experienced

Turn on your PM

Turn on your PMs, Busty

Old 11-02-2017, 09:07 AM   #18
analbustyslut06
Virgin

Post they are already turned on. i like to chat in private only

they are always turned on. i like to chat in private only secondly somebody could have asked nicely if they were somehow turnoff. secondly i think that is not a reason to ban anyone.

Last edited by analbustyslut06 : 11-02-2017 at 09:13 AM. Reason: added a few more words

Old 11-03-2017, 02:31 AM   #19
TheWolfOfWallstreet
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by analbustyslut06 View Post
they are always turned on. i like to chat in private only secondly somebody could have asked nicely if they were somehow turnoff. secondly i think that is not a reason to ban anyone.
I love your username

Old 11-03-2017, 09:31 AM   #20
analbustyslut06
Virgin

Can u remove the ban?

Can u remove the ban?

Old 11-03-2017, 04:09 PM   #21
EquinoxRising

How many analbustyslut names have you made? Also, your PMs are off.

Old 11-03-2017, 04:20 PM   #22
puzzlepieces
Doing it wrong

You have had a million analbustyslut names. They keep getting banned because you continue to spam shit all over the site.

You've started several threads here asking why, and you've been answered. You've also asked a couple of times to have bans overturned.

No.

Now. Stop spamming and maybe you won't get banned. If you do get banned, we will not overturn it.

Please let me know if that is in any way unclear.

Old 11-03-2017, 05:10 PM   #23
EquinoxRising

And, if "she" keeps spamming the bulletin board Laurel can do something about it.

Old 11-04-2017, 01:42 AM   #24
analbustyslut06
Virgin

Post Woooow what a suggestion........

Woooow what a suggestion........

!st of all i did not spam this time and i try to say hello in the rooms in which. Nothing more than that.
If u think that is spamming at least tell me that. Now please unblock me.

Regards

Old 11-04-2017, 05:36 AM   #25
puzzlepieces
Doing it wrong

No. I will not.