Erotica in swedish

SannaBlonde82

Really Really Experienced
There are plenty of erotic novels in swedish on swedish sites, but it would be interesting if there are any swedes within Literotica who would be interested in writing here? It could also be in english - but within swedish context; geographically, culturally, and so on.

Also; are there any swedes out there who would be into doing a role-play in swedish?

There are plenty of erotic novels in swedish on swedish sites, but it would be interesting if there are any swedes within Literotica who would be interested in writing here? It could also be in english - but within swedish context; geographically, culturally, and so on.

Also; are there any swedes out there who would be into doing a role-play in swedish?

Hi, I’m half Swedish, living in the uk. I’m fairly fluent, but not so much with writing tho

I'm Swedish, and I've toyed with the idea of writing in Swedish. But it's too limited to get readers.

Most of my stories are ambiguous about the location, but e.g. https://www.literotica.com/s/going-with-the-flow-2 is set in Sweden (though i wrote it as "Scandinavia" because let's face it--most readers are American and only get Sweden confused with Switzerland :)). The freedom to roam legislation (allemansrätten) was important for the set-up.

My story ”Rebecca Dares!” is set in Sweden, it’s just not explained. I’ve also used english names to make it more relatable for everyone. I find it best when the story doesn’t tell too much so you can use your own fantasy preferences.

I’ve used a real place where I once lived as the setting.

It’s an exhibitionistic discovery story, but fairly tame so if you prefer hardcore material, then maybe it’s not for you...

https://www.literotica.com/s/rebecca-dares

I have not yet been brave enough to write about Swedish settings. I feel like generic American settings are easier to relate with, even if in most stories it does not matter much.

Put a Swedish character into one of my stories but she have not really done anything that can be considered Swedish or make her feel more Swedish relatable yet.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-09-24 Lush Stories - Cant find file(1).jpg
    Screenshot_2019-09-24 Lush Stories - Cant find file(1).jpg
    62 KB · Views: 12
This sounds like a great idea. I do hope someone steps up to the challenge, I’d love to (try) to read Swedish erotica. :)

Back