A Now and Again Tease

studybuddy

Literotica Guru
I've been off & on Am Pics for ages and ages. I always seem to get the nerve and then lose interest in maintaining a thread. For the sake of my own mind this thread should be around for a while and should explore some of my desires and fantasies. Feel free to contribute.

I, personally, have always enjoyed dressing up. Since as young as I can remember I had this idea of sexiness being dressed up in womens' lingerie. From browsing my first Victoria Secret magazine and then Sears Catalogs to the evolution of the internet. More recently I have been having fun of it on my own and with partners.

Now, I am still a poor college kid. Well, not in university anymore but having got my Masters degree--I am still poor. So, I make due with what I have and dress up with the things that I have fun with!

I think we'll start off with one picture. Some more will come with time. ;)

Last edited:
Would just love to spend the morning cooking breakfast and cleaning for my gf! She enjoys dressing me up and parading me around the apartment. Anyone need some assistance? ;)

Last edited:
Coffee's on! Bed is made. Ready to start the day ;)

Last edited:
She always loves bending me over early in the morning and making sure that my panties are on. Then I make her breakfast and coffee before spending the next half an hour on my knees just where I belong. ;) :devil:

Last edited:
She always loves bending me over early in the morning and making sure that my panties are on. Then I make her breakfast and coffee before spending the next half an hour on my knees just where I belong. ;) :devil:

Can't say as I blame her for that! :devil:

So, I had just slipped into a pair of briefs when I heard there was a knock on the door. I quickly pulled up my jeans and went to answer it only to learn that my brother and his friends' had decided to come over. Well, needless to say I walked around a little daintily the rest of the day--extra conscious of what I was wearing.

;) :devil:

Last edited:
So, I had just slipped into a pair of briefs when I heard there was a knock on the door. I quickly pulled up my jeans and went to answer it only to learn that my brother and his friends' had decided to come over. Well, needless to say I walked around a little daintily the rest of the day--extra conscious of what I was wearing.

Fun having those kind of secrets, yes? You look great in them!

You look delish!

mmm... naughty secrets are the best tingle...
you look great! :kiss::heart::rose:

Back