Shaved or hairy balls

i started to trim for a while and then for some reason i just went fuck it and shaved the lot. I think it looks much better, my girlfriend says she doesnt mind either way but shes kinda shy about this kind of thing but i catch her hand roaming around down there and know she likes it. I definatly think its a better way to be.
 
yes, it feels good to do and then on top of that it feels far more sensitive when being touched, sucked or fucked. There is definatly something to be said for fucking a woman who is shaven when you're shaven too, for all those who havent tried it i suggest you do, its well worth it
 
I've gotten waxed a few times, it is the best. Anyone else like the brazillian feel? I figure if my wife can do it I can too.

Need to go do it now, getting too hairy again...
 
have to have a wax done by someone else. Would not mess around with that. Tough to find a place and a little embarrassing to call and ask. Thank goodness for the web...you can search spa's before you just cold call.

The waxer usually does women all the time and some men so it's just a job to them...
 
still think I'd be embarrassed .. eve more so if I ... became erect
 
shaved or hairy balls

yes I seem to agree with the masses I love mine to be shaved smooth the entire package looks so much more inviting.... mmmmm so I love both the males and females i have sex with to be shaved smooth as a Baby's butt lol:kiss::kiss:
 
Jay, it would help if you got erect-get more hair---they stretch it and your sak too...however, after some ripping you do not stay hard for long...

Try it, Trust me you will never want to go back to shaving again.
 
me too J.P. but I think it could be fun to host a shaving party !!!
any takers???
 
so Leap ... what's a nominal fee for a wax job ? just a ball park figure will do ....
 
LOL well that could be fun.... just guys or both? and hmmm how would I tell my wife where I was going? :p
 
Cost is about $50 for just brazillian. However I usually get butt done too (25ish) and back (50-60)

Only have had women do it
 
make it a nice surprise for your wife ..thats what i did the first time ---she has gotten brazillians for years. now she is pushing me to get it done again
 
Try Magic Shave (available in the drugstores, or google it)... Works like a charm.. Spouse loves it when I use it -- and I love it when she loves it.. :)
 
Try Magic Shave (available in the drugstores, or google it)... Works like a charm.. Spouse loves it when I use it -- and I love it when she loves it.. :)

Every one of those hair-removal products I've found says "Not for use on genitals or peri-anal area" - so I've been loathe to try them.

I've been shaving for years, and can't imagine going back. Among the benefits already listed is the fact that it's easier to dry off after a shower, and sweat evaporates quicker on hot days.

The only downside (other than the occasional itching between shaves) is that I had a particularly nasty ingrown hair that actually left a scar (small bump) on my dick. Wondering if it'll ever fade.
 
shaved again last night.. Front n back.. feeling really smooth right now.
 
I'm in bed with my older brother right now and his hairless cock is deep in my ass.

You've got quite a family -- and a contortionist's body if you can type that while getting reamed!

I keep mine smooth but leave the pubes. My wife says she likes the fur, and my BF loves the smooth feel. No, they don't know each other...
Fearless
 
what if he is just leaning over the desk where the computer is... or maybe its a laptop and he is on all 4s.
 
Back
Top